006

Might like you better

Suddenly i felt a pair of hands on my hips and stiffed a little bit.

Then i felt breathing against my ear "I'm Zico".

I turned around still with his hands but know on my waist. I knew i shouldn't lock eyes with him but somehow i couldn't resist.

We were looking at each other for quite some time already but non of us stopped it. *Quickly ask for the collab* 

"You were good on stage" i whispered, great i couldn't sound even more stupid. Perfect know he smirks so cocky down at me, he knows how to make people feel stupid.

"Thanks, is that the reason why you always look at me?"

I lightly bit my lip in embarrassment and looked slightly down only to see his chest in front of me and he took a step forward so now our bodys where touching.

I looked up to his eyes in determination "No, the reason was because i wanted to see if it would be worth battling against you." I smirked lightly and tip toed so our lips almost met than spoke again while looking at his lips, wow they look so plump and i really wanted to touch them "How about a bet?" 

He chuckled in a deep tone and smiled "And what kind of bet?"

"Well i bet that if you guys sing the same song you did today i'm gonna win" 

"And if we sing another song?"

"No you have to sing this song" now i sounded to desperate.

"Why should we? and what happens if you loose?" 

Even if i loose the battle i would get the job.

"What do you want?"

He smirked "I want you for a month"

I looked at him as if he is crazy.

"What? oh hmmn....fine but if i win i have a wish free and i can use it whenever i want, no time limit, deal?"

"Call" just as he agreed he suddenly kissed me.

Whats happening? I was so surprised that i took a few steps back but he followed and i couldn't help but kiss him back. His lips are so soft and he is a great kisser.

We stopped as my back hit a wall and the kiss became a make out session. I slightly pushed him away as i came to my senses, he looked at my with such hungry eyes.

"See you next friday, don't forget the same song" i smirked at him and walked out the room, back to Sehun.