Chapter 4

Might like you better

I walked away from the stuffs room to let Yongguk oppa rest a little more before going back to work.

I saw Block B sitting at the bar, so i decided to also go to the bar maybe i can just casually ask them. But why am I somehow nervous now?
They were laughing crazily among themselves while some girls tried flirting and some even made out with a few guys.

I sat down a little farther away when the barkeeper came to me.

"So, what can I get you sweetie" he smiled at me.

"One grasshopper please" you smiled back.

You looked around and you were amazed there were different sections in the club, just know you realized how big it really was.

  

 

 

(above the bar you're sitting right now)
You on one the left side and Block B and their fangirls on the right side.

You sipped your long drink while observing them, when suddenly the guy from before came back to you.

(decide yourself which one you drink)

"So what's your name? I've never seen you here before?" he asked
"I'm ______ and you?" you ignored his first question. 

"My name's Sehun" 

(let's pretend he doesn't have his cute lisp here^^)
 

"So tell me did you just turn legal? "
"No I'm not fully legal yet" you gave him a light smirk-smile because of his cute/funny expression
"But you do know that you can't drink that or be here if your not legal?" he asked but with such a smile, how should you take him seriously?
 

"Well but i'm already here and drinking it, aren't i?" questioned back with a grinn and took a long sip.

"But still tell me why did't i see you before, I know almost everyone even if they just live around here?"

"Well I moved here just today and i do not exactly live here but a few blocks away"

"Jeongmal odiyo?" 
"I think people call it Block B but i don't really know because i can nowhere read a street sign or a Block A or C so I'm not sure but at least I know the housenumber" you explained

"BWOH Block B??!!" he said pretty loud so other people around you looked at you curious.

"Psshhhh, not so loud people are looking!" you slightly scolded even though you were sure he was older than you.

"Mianhe, but ser-" 
"hey, sehun-ah who do we have here?" a guy interrupted him.
"she is knew" he answered looking somehow angry and uneasy at the same time and that made you curious. Why was he like that? Was he angry? or just scared?
Your thoughts got interrupted when the guy laid his arm over your shoulder pulling you closer to him.
You furrowed your eyebrows  and pushed him slightly away.
"And who are you?" you asked with a little attitude.

"Oh sorry, where I my manners.."
"Never knew you had some" you heard Sehun mumble so only you heard it and you couldn't hold back your smile that broke out.
"..I'm Ahn Jaehyo but you can just call me Jaehyo oppa" he winked. 


pretty late so I stop here since i have work tomorrow(of course)
but I'm gonna upload soon