TWO

Might like you better

She lead me downstairs to the club, leaving the bar for a moment to bring me to the boss. 
The club was big and spacious with a stage. Are here going to be performances?

When we came to the bar there was a guy he looked really young and so I don't know he had such a strong positiv aura surround him, so much charisma.

"______ that's our boss, Oppa that's _______ she wanted to ask if she could have a job here I let you talk to her, I have to go up again" Ailee smiled and let me alone with him.

 


 

"Hey, so _____ you can call me Jiyoung Oppa, what can i do for you"
"I wanted to ask if i could get a job as barkeeper... oppa?" you asked a little shy because of his strong presence.

"haha, but that's an underground club sweetie i don't even let Ailee work down here because it's dangerouse" 
"But I'm taller than her and i really need this job" 

he thought for a while when we suddenly heard the Dj announce something that made me turn around and look to the stage. Wow i never realized that the club got so full with people. At first it was still empty like a 10 minutes ago and now so many people and the Dj has such a deep voice that it gave me a light goosebump.
 

"Listen up ya' all we have the B-L-O-C-K B here so everyone screeaam" and all the people but most girls screamed as if their life depends on it that made you smile lightly and seven boys went upstage.

*Oh they are going to perform now* then they started singing but you turned back to G-D who looked like he was thinking. 

"You know what i give you a job-" "oh really thank you so much i work when ever and how long you want"
"-but to show you are really like you know 'worth it' you have to sing together with Block B they are one of the best performer in my club. 

"But i only want to do beekeeping? And they are like on stage?" you asked.

"Yes but you see we are not some simple underground club, i also do my own music by the name of G-Dragon or GD and the DJ is also writing lyrics and rapping even Ailee sings so I think it would only be fair to all if you would also do something like that" he stated with a smile that showed that he is confident.

"And do i have to perform also?" i asked a little shy.
"No, maybe if you want you could dance background for me" he laughed and that also made you smile * Dancing while he is performing i would love to*
"So just this one stage?" i asked again to make sure 
"Yep, oh i almost forgot they don't do collaborations" he smirked at me. 

You turned back and listened a little to they were singing "That is no problem so what about the stage being held tomorrow?" you asked him. He looked surprised but nodded. "Oh right could you please tell them to come tomorrow agian, please" you begged and did something you usually never do AEGYO. 
 

He laughed and agreed ruffling your hair. You smiled at him and went to the DJ.

"Excuse me" you screamed over the loud music and tapped his shoulder because he had this earphones on.

"NEH?" he screamed, you got a little scared because his voice is deep and husky and he screamed. 

With wide eyes you explained that you wanted to work here and had to do something for that and if he could help you.

He agreed and decided that the two of you meet when he has break and you could go to the stuff room.
 



Curious who the DJ is?? What is your idea to make them do a collaboration, if they don't do one?