Epilogue

Sometimes [a three-chapter story]

"Why didn't you talk to me before?"

"I-I was scared."

"I see."

".....You've become arrogant. Playboy. Dating anyone, everyone."

"And that's why you didn't talk to me?"

"Sort of?"

She rested her body against mine as we talked about what had happened 2 years ago. Our hands were interwined, it's as if we don't want to leave each other ever again.

"Everyone's been talking about you ever since the day you dated almost all the girls in school." She chuckled as she started playing with my hair. 

"And were you jealous about it?"

She gave me a slight glare and smiled, "Maybe? Maybe not?"

"Come on. Just be honest."

"Do you really love me, Luhan oppa?"

She cupped my chin and looked me in the eyes.

"You don't trust me?"

"Of course, I trust you. But are you sure those girls you dated won't hurt me? Like what Sehun's fangirls did to me?"

"I won't let them do that."

"I trust you."

I kissed her on the forehead, down to the nose and to her lips. I can feel her smile when I was kissing her.

"Seohyun-ah. I promise to treat you like a princess."

"Princess? You keep on bullying me and teasing me ever since I dumped you."

"That was before."

"I'm sorry, oppa. If it wasn't because of me, our relationship could've bloomed in a good way."

"Don't worry. Now I've come to understand that you needed time. You were too busy with your other priorities."

I looked at her and rested my forehead on her forehead. Our eyes were meeting with each other. Sincerity, Passion and Love, I can see everything in her eyes. She was still the Seohyun that I loved, that I'm gonna love forever and will always treasure.

"Oppa, back then, when I knew that you've changed a lot because of me, I was praying that the old, nice Luhan will be back and come after me."

"I was also praying that someday you''d come back for me and tell me you love me too."

She smiled as I kissed her again. Kissing her is my favorite thing to do. I've been longing to do this ever since I've met her. Her lips, her smile and her heart is my weakness.

"But everything's alright now, Seohyun. You're mine & I'm yours. Sometimes I just want you to be with me everyday. But, now, I'm sure that I want you to be with me forever."

"Same here, oppa."

"Will you marry me?"

Her eyes widened when I handed her a diamond ring. She looked at the ring and switched her gaze at me.

"Marry me."

Her eyes started to tear up and she was slightly sobbing. She wiped her tears away and gave me a wide smile.

"Yes, oppa! Yes!"

The ring fits perfectly. She placed her arms around my neck as I placed my arms around her waist. 

"I love you, Seohyun. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Oppa! How many babies do you want to have, anyway?"

Her question surprised me a bit and I chuckled "Are you serious of that question?"

"Don't you like having babies with me, Oppa?" She pouted. And I swear, she's a tease.

"Of course, I was just surprised that it actually came out from your mouth."

"Oppa. You must be very lucky to have me." She giggled.

"I want two boys and a girl. Of course, You're my lucky charm." I stroke her hair down to her back and she moaned.

"Stop that oppa, You know I'm ticklish."

"You're such a tease, Seohyun."

"I know." She started kissing me again passionately and I can't stop myself from being aggressive too. 

"I love you Seohyun. I really do."

"I do too.'

~~

~~

 

****

A/N: I hope you liked it. <3