Prologue

Sometimes [a three-chapter story]

Luhan is a popular, rich, smart and an arrogant guy. Girls love him. Guys want to be his friend. People want to be as rich as him. He would do anything and everything without even thinking. He's a playboy and loves to date a lot, though, he fell in love once, but he promised not to fall in love again.

Seohyun is smart and a nice girl. Girls hate her. Guys need her. People want to be as smart as her. She would do anything and everything when it comes to her studies & brother, Sehun. She's a never-been-touched-never-been-kissed kind of girl & She promised not to fall for anyone because she's afraid of getting hurt.

 


I really want to meet someone who'd take risk. I want someone who will take good care of me and our relationship. Someone who will trust me and won't bother asking me if I'm lying or not - because if I say I like her, I really like her and I won't bother lying to her.

"I really like you."

I don't want to fall in love. I haven't even felt love before. Maybe I'm too scared to get hurt? But to be honest, I want someone who would take risk, someone who'll give me happiness, someone who'll treat me like a princess, someone who's considerate enough and understand my priorities. But for now, school is my priority.

"I'm really sorry. I'm busy with school stuff."

****

My brother, Luhan, isn't the kind of guy who will share to you his feelings for a certain girl, but this time, he called and asked me help. My little brother has finally found someone.

"Okay, Lulu. I'm going to help you surprise her. But please don't drag me when you're about to confess to her, okay?"

My sister, Seohyun, is a very shy girl. Some guys wanted to take her out for a date but yeah, I never allow them to do so. I'm such an over protective brother, but if I see someone who's gentle enough to my sister, then I might allow him to date, well, as long as my sister likes him too, then why not? 

"Noona, promise me you'll never date anyone for now. Unless he's someone I prefer."

 


 

AN: This is just a mini-prologue. I just want to update this too. <3 Once I get more subscribers for this story, I will post the first chapter. Again, this will only have 3 chapters. x