Chapter 1

Sometimes [a three-chapter story]

THE BOY.


 

I really hate early mornings, there is no good in it. I have to wake up for my first class and the most tiring is I have to wait for hours for my second class. I haven't even started revising my school works, but I don't care. 

"Ya, Luhan!"

"Hey! Have you started revising already?"

"I haven't yet. My sister will be so mad if she finds out about this. Have you heard?"

"What?"

"Suzy Bae likes you."

"Should I ask her on a date then?"

"God, you never change." Sehun hit me on the shoulder and chuckled.

Of course, I'm a guy. I have needs too. I'm already used to dating a lot of girls. Some were flopped, some were not.

It has been years ever since the girl I liked dumped me and it's actually because of her - that's why I'm like this. I usually see her in school, but we never get a chance to have a serious interaction. 

"Are you sure you're gonna ask that Suzy Bae out?"

"I will."

"You better change that playboy thing in you, Luhan."

"Why should I? I'm bored, anyway."

****

So our first subject has finally started and all I do is look at the white board or switch my attention to my professor who is bald. School's so boring and I don't know if I should even continue attending this class.

"Oppa."

"What?"

"Hi. I'm Minah."

"And?"

"Can we go out sometime?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Thanks, oppa."

Sehun glared at me, the fact that I just said yes to an offer made him so mad. I don't know, maybe he's just too overprotective of me? Sehun's my best friend and sometimes it hurts me whenever he acts cold on me just because I won't listen to his advice, yeah, his advice - Not to play with a girl's heart, but who cares. 

"I thought you want to date Suzy Bae? What is that Yes for Minah?" He whispered.

"Relax, Sehun-ah. I just want to try this Minah. She looks cute." I gave him smirk.

"I really do not know what to do to you." 

Lunch came and everyone stood up and went directly to the cafeteria. I was about to follow Sehun when someone pulled my arm.

"Luhan-oppa. Can I kiss you?"

I kissed her forehead, down to the nose and when I was about to kiss her lips Sehun threw an eraser on me.

"I'm sorry, little one, I have to go."

"Eh? Oppa? You're such a tease."

"I know."

Sehun and I looked for a table and decided to take the one near the entrance door, there were a lot of girls on the other side.

'Sehun oppa and Luhan oppa! May we seat with you?"

"No." 

"Oh come on, Sehun-ah. Don't be like that to the girls."

"Luhan, my sister's gonna sit here too. So, please."

I shut up before he'll turn into a beast and gave the girls a smile "I'm sorry, next time?"

"Awwww, Okay then oppas."

Sehun glared at me as if I'm at fault again. I swear, this best friend of mine will never let me convert in to a playboy one, unless I'm alone though. 

"Sehun-ah!"

"Noona! You take a seat here."

"But Sehun-ah."

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, You take a seat here, Seohyun. We're suppose to give that seat to those girls right there, but because of you....."

"Luhan." Sehun sighed.

I smirked and she pouted. I know, Seohyun really hates it whenever I'm with Sehun. She thinks I'm a bad influence, she thinks I'm gonna convert her own brother in to some kind of an like me. She calls me an , almost all the time before, but at this point, it seems that she just wanted to be quiet. Well, the fact that all the girls are looking at her or should I say glaring at her; It must be the reason why she's silent at the moment.

"Noona, what do you want to eat?"

"I don't have enough money for lunch. I'll just save this for our dinner."

"I have enough money. What do you want?"

"Sehun-ah, just go buy some food for youself, you must be hungry."

"Here, Sehun-ah! Buy her an apple, Your sister must be hungry too." I chuckled. 

"Why do you love to annoy me this much?"

"Because you're annoying too."

"Hold your horses, both of you. Will you guys stop it?" Sehun exchanged his glances.

I stood up and put my hand inside my pocket. 

"I'm going to see Suzy now. Bye."

"Be sure to go back and attend the second class." Sehun said as he sighed.

****

"You're Suzy, right?"

"Uhm. Yes sunbaenim."

"Hi."

"H-hi." She stuttered.

I pushed her gently on the wall and hold her wrist.

"Sunbaenim? What are you doing?"

"You like me, right?"

"I-i do."

I started caressing her chin and kissed her neck.

"Sunbaenim, do you think we need a room for this?"

"We don't."

I kissed her lips and my tongue started to explore . 

~~~

"Where are you going, Seohyun noona?"

"I'm going to the rest room. Just wait for me here, okay?"

"Okay."

~~~

As I was listening to her moan, I can't help but think about that girl I like, or should I say, I liked? I remembered the time I confessed to her, I know she liked me too, but she was too scared to fall or maybe she was too scared to experience heart breaks. I was unsure if we're gonna be together, though I was sure of my feelings for her. She just won't give her trust, She doesn't like taking risk. She has other priorities. 

"Sunbae? Why did you stop kissing me?"

"Suzy. I think we need to go out now, I still have a class."

"Sunbae. You're such a tease. Are we gonna continue this later?"

"I don't know."

When we went out of the girls restroom, there I saw Sehun's sister, Seohyun, her jaw dropped when she saw Suzy and I going out from the restroom. 

"What are you looking at, lowlife?" Suzy asked.

"I-i just need to take the restroom too, I'm sorry."

"Whatever."

"Ya, S-seohyun-ah! Don't ever tell Sehun about this."

She was dismayed. I kind of regret when I knew that she saw us together, but yeah. Too late, we got caught.

"Sunbae? Can I just call you oppa?" Suzy rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Whatever you want."

Then she left a kiss on my cheek.

"See you when I see you, then."

I went back to my classroom and saw Sehun standing in front of the door.

"Why are you standing there?"

"The professor for our next class is absent."

"Really?"

"So, what did you do to Suzy Bae?"

"Nothing."

"I saw you two went out of the restroom."

"I just kissed her."

"When are you going to change that character in you, Luhan?" He asked coldly.

"It's my life, Sehun-ah." I patted him.

"Oh I forgot, It's your life. I'm so proud of you." He answered sarcastically.

We both sat down and exchanged glances.

"You never change." He deeply sighed.

"I don't know. I couldn't just bring back the old, different, nice Luhan you've wanted." I looked at him.

"Is it still because of her? Is it because you're still hurt? Come on, Luhan. It's been years. Move on."

"How can I move on if I still get a chance to see her?"

"So, it's still her."

"Maybe? Maybe not?" 

Sehun scratched his neck and sighed again, "You're my best friend and you know that. Your problem, is my problem too. You can never change that."

"I know and I'm thankful that you're my best friend. But, sometimes, it hurts me because you're my bestfriend."

"Sooner or later you'll find someone else. I know she's better, I know she's perfect for you, but it just so happen that she has other priorities and I know that she likes you, but she doesn't want to get hurt."

"Did she ever liked me? I don't think so. Maybe she was just making fun of me, giving me false hope and whatever."

Sehun punched me on the shoulder, "I know her. She likes you. In fact, she likes you A LOT." He stressed it out.

"Whatever."

"Let me see the list of the girls you've hung out, made out......"

"Here." I handed him the list that he was asking.

"I, seriously, do not know what to do to you." he mumbled.

"by the way, it's the recent list. if you want the old ones, they're at home." i chuckled.

I'm lucky enough to have Sehun as my bestfriend. I know he's always there for me even if I have this kind of attitude. Yeah, he's right. I'm not like this before, I don't date anyone, I don't make out with anyone, I don't kiss anyone just because I feel like it, I don't know, it just so happen that I've changed a lot. 

"I just hope that the Luhan right now will realize his wrong doings." He mumbled again.

How could I ever realize that I'm wrong if my heart is still broken? I fell for her so much and I guess I got traumatized because of that day, because of that day when I got dumped. I know I'm a bit shallow - but her reason was quite shallow too. Uh, whatever. I know I'm being immature, but it's just that...... I'm still hurt. And I still love her.

****

A/N: I told you that once this story gets 22 subscribers, i'm gonna post the first chapter.... So yea, this! I hope you liked it. This is one of the most confusing stories I've ever had, I guess.