Party at your Place? Pfft.

Miasmic Peck

Hee Yeon POV

I got home, getting ready for my little “party.”

More than that, it was going to be a tough plan to pull off.

I was planning to show up as both Hee Yeon and Lena.

Hee Yeon would hang out with Minhee a lot, but also be friends with Gongchan, who I asked to come to the party. This would show Jung Jinyoung that Hee Yeon talks to Gongchan, just as Lena does. He will interrogate me on that. Along with this, Sandeul will also show up and Jung Jinyoung has already seen him with Lena, so it’ll be very questionable.

Then I will also dress as Lena and show that I know both Sandeul and Gongchan.

Realizing my foolishness, I sighed at this complex night I created for myself. What am I doing…? Being an idiot… Most likely because of that stupid assassin! He must be infiltrating my thought patterns somehow!

.

Ready for the night, I laid out things like chips and sodas on a table to make a “party.” I even found popular music for dancing! I was a little excited to be truthful.

Having never exactly thrown a party before, I was smiling to myself a little.

Ah! Snap out of it! This is just to lure Jung Jinyoung into my clutches for the original customer, Miss Hyorin.

 

Jinyoung POV

Yawning, I checked the time, getting hungry.

Ah. Didn’t that ugly duckling say her party was about this time? It's already evening. Hm…Maybe it’ll be interesting.

I would never expect Hee Yeon to host a party. It’s just…weird.

Eh, might as well go; maybe Minhee will be there or something.

 

I got some good enough looking clothes on for a party and went over to the room she said she lived in, kicking the door lightly as a knock.

Hee Yeon opened the door, making me take a few looks at her. “Wearing that ugly sweatshirt again? Even today?” I asked her, trying to bend my head down far enough to see her face because she had the clothing’s hood on.

She nodded a little, letting me in. “I wasn’t ready yet, so wait here,” I listened to her, sitting on her couch.

Soon, there was another knock on her door, but she wasn’t coming to answer it yet.

“Can you get that, Jinyoung-ah?!” She called from another room.

“Yeah, sure!” I said back, yawning, going to open the door.

I stared at the man, blinking a little blankly, recognizing him as that Gongchan.

“Wrong house, man? Lena lives in a different one.”

He narrowed his eyes at me like I was an idiot. “I’m here to see my Hee Yeon.”

Your Hee Yeon?” I was confused and kinda dazed.

I got even more confused when Hee Yeon came running out in her sweatshirt, hugging Gongchan around the waist tightly. “Oppa, I missed you.” What the hell is going on?! Oppa?! How can she call this disgusting guy by that honorific?!

 

Gongchan hugged her happily with a smile, soon glancing up at me with a straight face. “What’s with that stupid face?”

“Why are you here?” I immediately asked him with a serious tone, “How do you know Hee Yeon?”

He scoffed at me. You’re the one scoffing?! That should be me! “It’s called having friends. Maybe you should learn about that a little more, Jinyoung?”

“Tch, who do you think you’re talking to?” I sourly crossed my arms, looking away.

Hee Yeon let go of him eventually, facing my direction, “You don’t like Gonchan, Jinyoung-ah? You two seem hostile…”

“That’s right,” I answered quickly, “I don’t like this guy. He .”

Gongchan just laughed at my words, Hee Yeon looking a bit confused.

“Mmm…Wait out here with him though, okay?” She asked me, “Other friends are coming too, so it’s not just you two.” I would hope so…

 

The three of us awkwardly talked for a while until there was a knock on the door again. Thankfully, this saved me because it was Minhee.

I hugged her casually, happy to see her in comparison to Gongchan.

Hee Yeon’s phone rang soon, her excusing herself to answer it, walking to another room.

The remaining three of us chatted, me and Minhee smiling a lot to each other, leaving Gongchan out of the conversation. I mentally smirked about that.

Soon, Minhee was wondering why Hee Yeon was taking so long and left in the same direction, not coming back.

Ugh, great. Back to just me and this guy… This is a pretty boring party… I kinda want to just leave now.

I guess I couldn’t when I heard another knock on the door and answered it for Hee Yeon, completely wide eyed to see Lena dressed in a cute shirt and shorts in front of me.

“Le…Lena…?” I was shocked to see her here.

“Hey, Jinyoung-ah. Didn’t know you were Hee Yeonnie’s friend too.” She smiled, looking past my stunned expression, getting really excited from another person. “Gongchan!” She walked in past me, hugging him around the neck happily.

He hugged her back, smiling wide. “Good to see you again.” He responded, staring at me and my now expressionless face.

I don’t understand.

Does Hee Yeon know these guys too?! How?!

 

Lena was smiling to me, wondering where Hee Yeon was. Yeah, I need that ugly thing to explain this all to me!

She wasn’t coming out even after a few more minutes and I started getting upset with curiosity, “Yah, Hee Yeon, hurry up and come out!”

“One minute!” I heard her yell out from another room.

I sighed, sitting back down on the couch. And where the hell did Minhee go?!

 

Hee Yeon POV

I smirked with Gongchan since Jung Jinyoung fell for the trap.

It wasn’t me who just answered him, but it was Minhee who yelled back from my room.

Before, I had Minhee dial my cell phone so I could leave the party.

I dressed as Lena and got out to the fire escape from the window, walking back around to the front door. This way, Jung Jinyoung even opened the door for me and was surprised to see Lena.

There is a very slim chance of Jung Jinyoung discovering that I am Lena and also Hee Yeon at this moment.

Which is good, of course.

 

“So, this turned out to be a great party…” Jung Jinyoung mentioned dully with crossed arms.

“Why don’t we make it exciting?” I suggested as Lena, smiling wide.

I got up, turning on some dance music, pulling Jung Jinyoung’s hand to me, getting him to stand. Grinning, I moved my body a little, dancing to the beat.

He laughed, dancing a little with me too.

Gongchan joined in soon, making Jung Jinyoung upset, but making me laugh as Lena.

I put my hands on Gongchan’s shoulder and he put his on my hips, trying to get Jung Jinyoung mad.

It worked very easily as we could both see his bitter expression.

“Where’s that ugly Hee Yeon anyway?!” Jinyoung said angrily, crossing his arms.

“Yah, she’s beautiful~” Gongchan cooed in, probably upsetting Jinyoung more.

“I’m going to go see,” Jinyoung walked off to my room, making me and Gongchan smile.

“So,” Gongchan started, “Is anyone else coming over?”

I nodded, “I asked Sandeul-shi to come too. I needed more men haha.”

Gongchan looked at me, smiling a bit, not saying anything, but keeping a smile on his face.

What’s that supposed to signify…?

 

Jinyoung POV

Already upset from Gongchan and Lena dancing together so closely, I trudged off to Hee Yeon’s room, seeing Minhee sitting on the bed alone.

“Where’s the ugly thing?” I questioned rudely.

“Ugly thing? Hee Yeon?! Oh, she went to the bathroom. I don’t think she was feeling well? She said she’d come out in a while.”

“Tch. I only came for her since she said it was her first party…” I mumbled, sitting on the bed too. “I’ll just wait here for her.”

I started getting more annoyed, seeing that Minhee was texting on her phone so much. Ugh, I’ll just say bye to my ugly girl and leave this failure of a party.

Eventually, Hee Yeon came into the room.

“Yah, I’m leaving. This party .” I said bluntly, standing up.

She looked at me, letting me see her shinning eyes for once, “You’re leaving already, Jinyoung…?” She sounded so sad now… “B-But…I really want you to stay…” She said, looking down a little, her sweatshirt hood falling a little farther over her head.

I sighed at the sound of her voice. “Fine, fine,” I pat her head a little, “Just for you, idiot.”

She let out a smile to me even though I used harsh words. I was a little stunned.

Hee Yeon rarely smiles… Even if it was a small one.

It’s…kinda cute…

 

“Hee Yeon, someone’s knocking at the door again!” We all heard Gongchan yell from the main room of the apartment, bringing me back to my senses.

“You should get that, you know?” I said to her, looking away a little.

Did I just call this ugly thing cute? What the hell is wrong with me?! Something must be off in my brain since I haven’t been on a date in a while.

Yeah, that’s it.

 

Hee Yeon POV

I sighed, walking to the door.

That was so tiring; having to put Hee Yeon’s clothing over Lena’s when Jung Jinyoung left the room.

Minhee had texted me as I was talking to Gongchan, telling me to change, but not come to my room until I was done.

Annoying if you ask me…

I answered the door, freezing up a bit when it was that other assassin, Sandeul.

“Hi.” He said, making me look at him discretely as I let him in, noticing his appearance.

He actually looks good for once.

Donning all black with his lightly colored brown hair, he even looked handsome…

W-What the hell am I thinking about?! I looked away, seeing Jung Jinyoung and Minhee come from my room.

“Oh,” Jinyoung stared at Sandeul, recognizing him quickly, “You were the one from the dinner party last time, right?!” He exclaimed, pointing at Sandeul. “The one who left with Lena! Right, Lena?!” He asked, looking around for Lena, but not finding her since I was dressed as Hee Yeon.

“She went back to her place to get something,” Gongchan mentioned to Jinyoung, “She said she’ll be back in a little.” He clarified.

“Well, either way, you’re the guy who was with Lena before,” Jinyoung concluded, looking at Sandeul again. He turned to me, “You know this guy too? How do you know all of these people?!” His voice sounded a bit desperate for an answer.

I smirked, knowing that I had to appear especially close to the men here today.

“They are my friends.”

 

Jinyoung POV

I don’t know what the hell is going on, but it sounds like Hee Yeon is friends with a lot of the same people as Lena.

And Hee Yeon keeps talking to that Sandeul guy with cute motions!

Like, she’s holding her long sleeves, cupping them with her hands and she’s looking down a lot and even smiling! She’s fricking smiling all over the place!

Don’t tell me… The ugly duckling likes that dull guy?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, a somwhat timely update! :D I don't know where the inspiration for this chapter came, since it only took me 1 hour write and I even came with a blank slate! >.< I'm happy I was able to write this for you guys haha.

I hope it wasn't too confusing... If it is, tell me; I'll edit it ^^ Hope you guys like the chapter!