this ones for DiraTaeNyLocksmith 4th update today woohoo

i'll stand by her forever.

 

TIFFANYS POV

aigoo....dae oppa you pabo.....

why is it always the one we love who hurts us the most?

oppa i'm sorry that sunny is to thick headed to see that you love her... i tried to tell her... aish!!! wake up!!

oppa you better wake up!! i need you. i need my best friend.

i'm sorry oppa. if i knew that sunny was getting engaged i would have never asked you to move here with me.

i only wanted you to be happy. i knew, no. i know that she's the only one that can truly make you happy.

oppa if only sunny knew how much you love her. i know your heart has been through hell but if you can endure this then i know she will finally realize she loves you. you deserve to be loved. i pray that you find happieness dae oppa. sunny brings you happieness....and heart ache.

i love you my best friend.

you are always there for me.... now i'm here for you...

but why did you make me promise to keep sunny from visiting you?

why does your heart have to be so kind? 

is it so she would be happy? for once oppa can't you be selfish? can't you just not worry about what will happen to your friendship and just make her love you. instead of just supporting her when you clearly want her... aigoo... oppa your so frustrating.... aish!!

i'm sorry i told her but she needed to know since it is kind of her fault you have a weak heart. still, you should have confessed years ago oppa

instead of putting your heart through all this...

aigoo.... i guess you really love her....you pabo.... oppa please come back to us!

 

"yah pany-ah, is he ok?"

i turned around to see a tall guy staring at me, eyes full of pity.

i ran to him and hugged him.

"taec oppa.. i don't know. he's stil in theatre" i said sadly.

"i see.. how are you coping?" he said worriedly. 

i couldn't answer him all i could do was cry in his arms

i started remembering the past.

 

--------------------------FLASHBACK--------------------------

i can't believe im back in the states i only just got comfortable with korea.

i hope the people here are as friendly as my last school

"good morning class today we have a new student. please introduce yourself" she said as she nugged me forward.

"umm hi everyone my name is tiffany hwang" i said as i bowed.

people looked at me weirdly then they looked at a boy sitting at the back of the class.

oh that's right they aren't used to the bowing. i laughed in my mind.

i went and sat at the back next to the student everyone was looking at just before.

he looked so familiar as he laid his head on the table. i heard him crying quietly, and then it hit me like de  ja vu.

"dae oppa?" i asked quietly.

he looked up at me. he smiled as wiped the tears from his eyes.

"oh miyoung-ah" he said

"i knew you were korean when i saw you bow but i didn't know it was you miyoung-ah" he said with a smile

"isn't this de ja vu" i said as i smiled at him

"how?"

"seriously? you don't know what i mean or do you cry for fun?" i said as i laughed

"huh?"

"the first time i met you, you were crying and now your crying again"

"i guess it is de ja vu considering i cried because a lot on my mind. again"

"i still can't get used to how straight forward you are" i laughed

he smiled at me and i smiled back

--------------------------END FLASHBACK--------------------------

i smiled as i rememberd that day. we became the best of friends. 

we shared everything to each other. everything.

dae oppa was so kind to me. he always watched out for me like he did for sunny.

he supported me and taecyeon when we were going through a rough patch.

he forced us to swallow our prides and to admit when we were in the wrong. now we are madly inlove and happy.

oppa thank you for everything.

 

"hello there, is there a miyoung here?"

i turned to see a doctor talking to me and taec. "yes that would be me" i answered.

"okay. please follow me"

he lead me to a room.

"please remember that he has just finished surgery so take it easy. do not let him get to happy or to sad his heart has to be calm"

"okay. thankyou for your hardwork doctor"

"i've got to admit this kid is really somthing while we were operating, even though he wasn't concious he had a smile on his face the whole time. it was quite   touching really" he said then he left.

i just smiled at what i heard.

thats our dae oppa. always smiling. even when he's  hurting. our smiling angel

thank you God you have given dae oppa a second chance. please give him more courage...

i walked in to see him smiling at me.

"did you tell her that i'm here?"

"i'm sorry oppa but i had to"

"it's alright. listen, i've made up my mind since we moved to korea to study i want to start asap"

"um why? dont you think we should stay here in the states?"

"we moved so you could study music. so that's what we're going to do" he said determined

he knew i really wanted to study music.

"thank you oppa but are you sure about this. just so you know sunny and siwon will be attending the same varsity"

"i hope so"

"okay then. taec and i will look out for you"

"yah that's my job" he said as he laughed

"it's really good to hear your laugh again oppa"

we hugged and he kissed my forehead.

i was happy that he was better but i knew that he was going to have a hard time with sunny and siwon

"listen i think it would be a good idea if i distanced myself from sunny a bit. so if i fall into my old habits. pany-ah i need you to help me. i need to be a friend  for her nothing more than a friend"

"so you're going to stop being her bestfriend?"

"the closer i am to her the less i can control my feelings and my heart. hopfully by just being a normal friend i learn to let go"

"okay oppa"

but you know aswell as i do that is almost impossible right?

i will try to help you though...

 

 

two months later......

 

SUNNYS POV

it had been two months since woo oppa left for the states. tiffany had rung me to let me know that the surgery was a success. when i heard the news my heart was relieved.

siwon and i decided to push the wedding back till after graduation. 

hearing about dae oppa collapsing like he did really had a big impact on me. i was depressed i really wanted to visit him in the states.

oppa why did you make tiffany promise not to tell me which hospital you're in?

did you even make her promise?

am i being paranoid? aish!!

i was looking at a specific ring that i recieved six years ago. all i could do was read and re-read the writing on it

my BFF, my angel. luv dae

i smiled as i looked at the ring.

today siwon and i walked into uni and i decided to go for a little walk.

i didn't quite know how to explain how i was feeling when i saw tiffany and dae oppa holding hands and smiling.

"hey dae oppa!!" i yelled as i ran to him and hugged him.

"hey sun" he said quietly

"why the hell didn't you tell me that you were comming back?"

"we just decided to come back last week"

"i'll see you around sun. tiffany and i got to get to class" he hugged me then they left.

was it just me or was he acting weird?

was he trying to avoid me on purpose?

i walked to class but the image of tiffany and dae oppa holding hands bugged me for the whole day.

why does this bug me so much?

after classes were finished i saw tiffany and dae oppa holding hands. AGAIN.

i ran towards them and held on to his other hand.

"hey guys"

"hey" they said in unison.

why was i being like this?

why was i trying to keep dae oppa away from tiffany?

why was i jealous that they answered in unison?

could i... possibly... have some .....NAH... can't be. impossible.

"yah sunny"

i turned to see siwpn.

"hey oppa"

"lets go watch a movie" he said as he grabbed my hand.

"do you guys want to join we could have a double date?" siwon asked

why am i frowning because he said double date?

aish!! sunny-ah get a grip!!!

"um nah maybe some other time. tiffany and i are just going to head back to our apartment"

"you guys live together?" leeteuk asked.

"yeah we do" tiffany answered.

i felt my expression darken.

"so we'll see you guys tomorrow" as they walked away stil holding hands

"sunny why are you giving them a death glare?" siwon asked.

"ani-ah oppa i wasn't. let's go!" i said i as i dragged him away.

why was i sending them death glares? aish.

why is pany trying to steal my bestfriend?

so what they became bestfriends for six years. i was still first.

aish why am i being like this?

we got to the bus stop to go to the movies when a couple caught my eye.

they looked like they were enjoying each others warmth. it looked so cute.

the couple broke the hug.

i felt my world fall apart. 

dae oppa?......... why am i being like this? could i .... NO!! i love siwon!!!

i looked at siwon annd kissed him on the lips.

"oppa i love you"

why doesn't it feel right when i'm saying i love you?

 
 
this update was for DiraTaeNyLocksmith