chapter 3

i'll stand by her forever.

 

DAESUNG POV

i left the boys toilet with my eyes puffy.

it was the first time i had cried over somthing other than family. i guess its the same, since it was still crying for some one i love.

i decided that it was time to move on. i didn't want to move on, but i knew i had to. taeyeon, the love of my life was in a relationship. what right do i have to come between them?

i was walking to class when i saw sunny and siwon holding hands.

i wanted to cry again, but i couldn't i was all out of tears.

i was so tired from all that crying that all i wanted to do was sleep.

my eyes were sore.

my legs were hurting but not nearly as much as my heart was hurting.

i walked into class and decided to sit in the back corner. i closed my eyes, put my head on the desk.

all i could think of was ssunny and siwon.

"um excuse me. are you okay?"

i looked up to see a pretty girl looking at me with worried eyes.

"yes i'm fine. but thanks for asking" i said. i was greatful that someone seemed liked she cared.

"oh thats great" she said happily as she smiled and sat next to me.

"i thought you were sad, since i saw you leave the boys toilet crying"

"oh so you saw me. well i was having a hard time and i just needed to let it out" i said.

she looked at me with a surprised expression.

"what's wrong?" i asked.

"well you're the first boy i know who admits to crying"

"i don't see the need to lie. it doesn't do anyone any good"

she giggled at my response.

"you really are different from other boys" she said.

"thanks.....  i think" i said.

"oh by the way, my name is tiffany" she said as she smiled at me.

i couldn't help but notice how nice her smile was. it was so beautiful how her eyes turned into perfect cresent shapes as she smiled brightly.

"my name is daesung. nice to meet you. by the way you have a gorgeous smile" i said honestly.

she looked so cute as she was trying to hide the fact she was blushing.

"um thanks" she said stil trying to hide her face.

i just smiled at her.

we started talking about a lot of random things trying to get to know each other better.

she was really funny. she made me happy and laugh so loud, that i had forgotten that i cried today, that my best friend was with someone else. 

she helped me forget that i was in pain.

"dae oppa, why are you sitting here?"

"oh sunny-ah. i thought you'd like to sit with siwon hyung today" i said trying to hide my sadness.

"oh. okay" she said as she just stood there looking at me and tiffany.

"oh sunny-ah this is tiffany. my new friend" 

"oh hi there" tiffany greeted.

"hi" sunny smiled.

"tiffany this is my best friend sunny"

"oh. its nice to meet you. daesung is funny right?" tiffany asked

"dae oppa? funny? i think you've got the wrong daesung" she said as she stuck her tounge out at me.

"you dont think i'm funny? okay well you can wake yourself up tomorrow morning, since i'm not funny" i said as i stuck my toung out at her.

"omo you two are very cute" tiffany said all excited.

"EWW!!" we yelled at the same time.

"YAH!!" at the same time

"STOP THAT!!" 

"AISH!!" we continued yelling at the same time.

"hahahaha" tiffany just sat there laughing her head off at us.

"sun, class is about to start" siwon said as he came over and took sunny back to her seat.

sun??!! thats what i called her. why is sunny using the name THAT ONLY I CALL HER?!

did she tell him to call her that?

oh boy, here we go again...i felt myself getting sad again.

 

when school had finished i had waited at the school gate for sunny as usual.

i waited for about  4 hours and 34 minutes, still no sign of her anywhere. i decided to walk to the coffee store down the road to buy her a hot chocolate.

when i reached the coffee shop. i looked around when i felt that all too familliar pain in my chest.

sitting there at one of the tables was none other than siwon and sunny.

she didn't even bother to text me to let me know that she had plans. instead she made me wait

there like an idiot when she had no intention of walking home with me.

i walked up to the table they were sitting at. just when i was about to say somthing siwon leaned in and kissed her.

i felt my whole world fall apart. 

i knew sunny better than anyone else. i knew that was her first kiss. i had hoped that i would have been her first kiss.

sunny-ah couldn't you wait for me?!

i felt tears threatning to fall. i was standing there right in front of their table as the kissed.

i really can't do this anymore. i'm sorry sunny-ah. i know now that i would be wasting my time if i just wait for you to accept me.

you will never accept and love me like i love you. it's okay i get the message now.

i will leave you in peace.

they broke the kiss. sunny looked at me a bit surprised.

"dae oppa, what are you doing here?"

i just stood there. i couldn't speak.

she looked at me and noticed i was still wearinng my school uniform.

"oh, oppa were you waiting for me at school? i'm sorry i forgot to text you that i would be hanging out with siwon oppa" she said.

"no it's alright. no need to apologize and yes i was waiting for you. i wanted to let you know that i'm moving to america" i said

this is the only way to get over you. i need to leave korea. maybe then i will be able to forget you... since you have already forgotten me...

she looked at me shocked and then she smiled.

"yah dae oppa stop joking. you almost fooled me" you dont even believe me anymore?

"i'm not. i'm leaving tomorrow morning. i decided i will leave with my uncle when he leaves for the U.S tomorrow"

"yah, you're just going to leave me like this?!" she said angrily.

"siwon hyung please take care of sun" i said

"yah just go already! i don't need you anymore! you want to leave then just leave" sunny yelled.

tears started rolling down my cheeks. 

she looked shocked.

"if that's what you want then i will leave"

i turned and walked away.

"dae oppa your really leaving because i told you to?"

"you should know i do anything you say to make you happy. take care of yourself. i will miss you with all of my heart..."

i smiled at her with my tear streaked face before i walked out and walked home crying the whole way back.

if i return please think better of me taeyeon-ah. if not please know i will always love you

 

please leave a comment.

subscribe and enjoy

i update faster if you comment lol