chapter 1

i'll stand by her forever.

 

SUNNY POV

as i was sleeping, i could smell the distinct smell of chocolate covered doghnuts. the one you can get from the bakery down the road.

i smiled as the smell of fresh pastries in the morning filled the room, and then it hit me.

OH CRAP!! 

my eyes shot wide open and daesung was putting my books inside my bag.

"yah, hurry up. your clothes are there" he pointed to the clothes on the bed. "and everything else has been packed. so hurry up. i'll wait for you down stairs" he said as he was leaving my room.

i ran around my room trying to put on two things at once.

dammit why didn't i set my alarm clock?!   i mentally slapped myself for beig so stupid. as usual it was a good thing daesung came to get me.

he is the only person who knows how to wake me up without getting scratched in the face for shaking me.

he knew me so well. when i had smelt the chocolate doughnuts i knew i had 40 minutes left till school.

daesung always bought specific pastries to let me know how much time i had left before school. people thought we were weird. i guess it is weird, but it worked. we're cool like that lol

daesung knew how much i loved food so he uses it to wake me up.

i finished getting dressed grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs.

"you're forgetting somthing" daesung said calmly.

"i thought you put everything in my bag for me?"

"i did. lets just say if you don't have it today you won't be in a good mood for the rest of the day" he said as he walked outside.

oh crap!! i ran upstairs and grabbed my dougnut and just smiled at it. what would i do without you my.....morning slice of heaven. my doughnut.

i ran back downstairs and we walked to school.

 

AT SCHOOL...................

we arrived to school with 5 minutes to spare. i am never late because daesung always wakes me up. even when he is sick he rings my cellphone non stop till i got up.

"oppa, we're early. what do you want to do for 5 mins?"

he smiled at me, grabbed my hand and lead me to the roof top. when we got there i was suprised when i saw a present.

"oppa, what's this for?"

"i didn't expect you to remember anyways, but today marks ten years since we have been friends" he said as he smiled brightly.

"t-t-ten y-years?" i stuttered

"really? feels like i've known you longer" i said

he hugged me. i was a bit schocked but i hugged him back. he leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"i thank God that i met you and that you are my best friend" he said as he broke the hug.

i started blushing but i don't know why. i put my head down to hide it.

he started walking away but then he stopped.

"i hope you like your gift" he then left for class.

i was speachless. i oppened the present.

it was a ring.

there was somthing that caught my eye. i looked crefully at it. i read it.

my BFF, my angel luv dae...

i was so emotional, but why?

oh must be because he is my best friend. i told myself.

 i put it on and smiled as i walked to class.

dae oppa, thank you..

 

 

TAEYANG POV

i woke up with a huge smile on my face..

i had another dream about me and taeyeon, i smiled as recalled my dream.

i got up and got dressed for school and packed the gift i got for her.

i walked to her house.

"yongbae-ah annyeong" her mother greeted me as i walked in.

i smiled at her and gave her a hug. she never failed to make me feel welcome everytime i go over.

"she's upstairs but io think she's still asleep" taeyeons mum told me.

"typical taetae" i chuckled

suddenly i felt someone jump on my back and cover my eyes.

"guess who?"

"my future wife?" i joked

"keep that up and you won't have a future" taeyeon replied.

"here" she said as she gave me a gift. "ten years since the day i met you" she said as she smiled at me.

i felt my heart beat a bit louder.

"thanks alot tae" i opened the gift to find a photo album.

it was full of pictures of me and her, including our other close friends daesung and taeyeon..

i was so happy that i pulled her in for a hug. we stayed like that for a while, just hugging each other in a comfortable silence until mrs kim cleared .

"ahem" she coughed..

"sorry to break this romantic scene up but you too are going to be late for school"

"oh..right" i managed to say after i recoverd.

---------------------------------------AT SCHOOL--------------------------------------------

"taetae hold up" i said as grabbed her hand

she looked at me then spoke "what's up bae oppa?"

i gave her my gift.

i finally decided that i wanted her to know how i felt about her.

i was ready to confess to her.

my gift was really special to us because it is somthing we bonded over the only other people who know how meaningful it is to us is daesungie and sunkyuah.

just as she was about to open it leeteuk walked by, taeyeon saw him and ran to him they hugged.

i felt like i was on the moon not in a good way but i felt as if i couldn't breathe...

"hey babe"he said

that simple line felt like i was in a warzone hearing bombs just drop everywhere my ears were filled with ringing of a high pitched sound.

i couldn't take it anymore.... i just stood there and cried silently... yes i dong yong bae cried....

 

 

so what do you think about this story?