26

Drop Dead Goddess

 

"Taeyang!" She hoarsely screamed as she shivered upon exposing her back as she sat on the soft mattress. She bent her knees and hugged them tight with stream of tears running down her cheeks. 

 

 

The guy who was settled on her side was disturbed from his dream land as he sat as well while rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand, "hmm, Sandy?"

 

 

"I am supposed to forget everything." She mumbled.

 

 

"I am supposed to forget-" she dismissed.

 

 

"I-" she shook her head and didn't continue as his low voice reached her ears. "What is it honey? Bad dreams again?"

 

 

She shifted her sight, with her eyes remembering those childhood memories, remembering everything. As in everything that she wanted to remove, or should be erased. But found futile as she gave up, brows knotted. Her tears began falling, breaking her heart apart, hauling even louder.

 

 

Seunghyun couldn't bear, his heart was crashing seeing his girl this vulnerable. He enveloped her with his strong arms while kissing her shoulder. "Hush now, I love you Sandy."

 

 

*

 

 

"My head hurts." She whined like a child with her thin fingers running through her hair as she tugged it afterwards. Trying to comprehend bits of pieces of her dreams that was bugging her for the past few days. Realizing her childhood was much worse than she imagined.

 

 

"Park, that's your brain trying to comprehend its own stupidity." A familiar voice made her eyes roll as she felt a hand patting her left shoulder. The sit in front of her was then occupied.

 

 

Dara's eyes squinted, giving a pissed look on the blonde guy as he showcased his brightest smile with the awkwardness plus his heart beating like a lamb in front of a lion. "Er- just kidding. He-he."

 

 

"Seriously Kang?" She raised her voice. "We're not even friends to begin with- oh, and will never be. So stop throwing stupid jokes on me casually as if I owe you something. Because it is unbearable."

 

 

Silence.

 

 

Daesung pushed himself up and made a knowing smirk, his bangs hiding his one eye. He soon raked his tendrils off his face and spoke. "You'll thank me someday."

 

 

He was about to leave, hands gripping on the knob when she heard her mocked. "Dream on. I will never let myself do that. Over my dead body." She stood up, arms crossing her chest arrogantly. "We will never be friends, we are rivals. Don't forget that."

 

 

The guy turned around and walked towards her, still having that smug look on his face. Dara on the other hand was watching him carefully while he was fishing something on his pocket. "Here," he offered.

 

 

He was waiting for her to say ‘thank you’ but no words came out of .

 

 

"You're welcome Park." He said sarcastically and faced his back. She confusedly creased her forehead. "The am I gonna do with this?"

 

 

"Figure it out when you're ready." He once again smirked though the girl didn't see it as the banging of the door was the next thing heard, walls vibrating on the process. "Ready with what?" She just shook her head. What a retard. She thought.

 

 

Couple of hours went blur with Dara still staring on it as she was taken aback when Bom's high pitched voice took all over the place, echoing in fact. "YOLO! What's that?"

 

 

She lazily lifted her head and murmured, "Nothing."

 

 

"Unnie," Lee Hayi blankly waved her hand to account her presence and walked pass by her then went straight to the side where tons of paper files were messily located. Bom walked around the table and sat on the edge, her eyes still on Dara with her corn almost done. She was munching on it as she whispered while pouting, "I hate you."

 

 

"Tss, I don't know too what the is this. So no reason to hate me." Dara lamely rested her cheek against her palm. Boredom was so evident that even the presence of her best friend was not enough to lift her spirit. It was strange but she felt that she was so dead tired and suddenly wished to eat chicken teriyaki with Seunghyun.

 

 

"Her 'I hate you' has dual meaning." Hayi monotonously mentioned while she was busy looking for Woo's record. "She hates you for not giving her enough details of what's in your grasp and the other hidden meaning is that she hates you the fact that you and Seunghyu-"

 

 

The red head literally jumped over the small one, hands soon covered her small mouth to prevent her from spilling the disgusting feelings of her towards Seunghyun. "I'll cut your tongue, I swear to God and to the universe! I'll cut it!"

 

 

*

 

 

Out of the blue, the maknae stopped counting the bills as he locked the drawer and slipped the key on his pocket. He lied on his side and rested his head on Jiyong’s lap. "Do you still believe in love?" Seungri pouted as he witnessed how sour Jiyong’s face could get. "What was that question coming from your stupid mouth?" He pushed him away and slit his eyes, so annoyed and disturbed.

 

 

"You're so mean hyung," Seungri complained as he went back on Jiyong’s lap. The latter guy didn’t give much attention to the kid, instead, he was suddenly lost. His mind flew away with the question triggering that small squeeze on his heart.

 

 

Do I really believe in love? Or am I just blinded from the start?

 

 

"I want the 'inlove' Jiyong back. Back to the days where you will smile out of nowhere because of your ex," the panda once again barged on his thoughts. He pushed him away for the second time and rolled his eyes. “Such a waste of time talking to you. And, I never did that.”

 

 

Seungri had a knowing face, preventing a laughter behind his tongue. “In denial.”

 

 

The eyes of the hawk suddenly were darted on Seungri as he saw an escape goat walking in their shop who has layers of clothes covering his body. Rain made him dripped cold. “Oh, Sol hyung, long time no see.”

 

 

Jiyong shifted his mood as he looked upon his best friend. “Can we talk?”

 

 

“What again this time?” Sol’s irritated voice made it so much entertaining for Seungri as he wished that he could witness a good fight from his hyungs. It has been moths since he saw street fights. His eyes was glistening in so much anticipation, however, Jiyong gave him the look. “Seungri.” The maknae’s face was pulled down as he voluntarily exited the shop. Ranting whispers of complains and curses as well.

 

 

Right after the door closed, Jiyong begun. “She’s all yours.”

 

 

“Tss,” Sol shook his head as he took his leather jacket and rested on the couch across Jiyong. He rested his elbows on his knees, hands clasped together with his body moved a little forward as he expects a full explanation. “Why so sudden?”

 

 

He couldn’t look on his best friend’s eyes as he stared on the wall while clearing up his side. “I realized how stupid I am. I sacrificed everything, even my life just to cover something stupid that she did. And…” he lowered his head, found the floor as the next thing to stare on. “besides. I’m already tired running after her. I don’t understand why on earth I’m still hoping for her to come back. But now, I’m over her.”

 

 

Another squeeze was felt on his chest when he let go of those words. He’s sure saying things against his will. “I don’t love her anymore.”

 

 

“I hate to say this, but I still can’t forgive you.” Sol gathered himself and stood up. “You’re my friend, but I just can’t let this slip that easy. Do you know how it feels to be betrayed?” He left him hanging as he entered the stock room to look for the new ink they purchased.

 

 

“I do.” Jiyong weakly whispered as he closed his eyes. He was holding his tears back, hands trembling on the realization he had. It was so painful for him and fisted, his nails dug his palms so hard as veins protruded as a result. “I hate this feeling,” he gritted.

 

 

The vibration of his phone took him back and answered as he heard the endearment from the other line. “Babe,”

 

 

“Not now Chae.”

 

 

*

 

 

He's coming.

 

 

She had in mind as her watch blinked red, indicating a tracker going near. She soon took her dress off and tossed it on the floor, leaving only her red bra and on, positioning herself at the corner of the bed, her exquisite scent lingering around. Dara crossed her legs, sat like a vixen while waiting for her boyfriend to claim her under the golden soft shade of the small lamp on the bedside.

 

 

The door swung in no time as she was bewildered by the sight of Jiyong coming in which she didn't expect at all. "Yah! What the hell are you doing here!?" She half yelled while grasping the sheet as she failed to cover her porcelain skin. This was so awkward as her face turned really bright red, feeling the rush of blood all over her.

 

 

"The last time I ing checked, this is our house so I am ing free to go where the ing hell I want." He was on his usual uninterested tone as he ignored her deadly glare and opened the bright lights on, making her more irritated.

 

 

"Don't you know how to knock?" She attacked, brow high.

 

 

"Don't you know how to lock?" He countered.

 

 

"Jesus! Can't you see I'm changing clothes?" She reasoned out.

 

 

Jiyong had his one hand on his pocket while he was sauntering on her direction. "Go ahead. Don't worry, I'm not into..." His eyes went south. "Flat-chest. I'm just looking around for something."

 

 

gaped, fists balled in anger. He was going beyond the line and needed to be given what he deserves. She then narrowed her eyes while following him going back and forth, not minding if she was just in her undies, face flaming red as she murmured. "I don't know why I have this urge to strangle you."

 

 

"Saying something?" He stopped on his tracks and cocked his head. 

 

 

"Nah," she lifted one of her brows.

 

 

"Really?" He mocked, going closer.

 

 

"Yeah, really."

 

 

"I heard you wish to strangle me."

 

 

She held her chin up, showing her strength as he moved, closer than before. His breath almost brushing her nose. "Go ahead. You're gonna kill me like what you did to Minho?" Her knees went weak hearing those words, eyes widened, she doesn't remember anything about Minho but she did remember the name Lee Minho on her record printed on the confidential file given by Tablo.

 

 

"And make it look like an accident?" She was speechless, dumbstruck to be exact. No formulation of even a simple syllable. He evilly had a half smile, eyes glinting as he moved his lips on her ear. His warm breath sent shivers through her spine. "I've seen the worst Dara."

 

 

Her restless brain seemed like it was hit by a truck. It hurts like she wanted to bang her freaking head on the wall. She pushed Jiyong hard, throwing him off and gritted. "Don't play with me. You don't know what I'm capable of."

 

 

A chuckle escaped from his throat as he begun making his way back to where she is. She took a step back as she felt the bed afterwards, falling on it.

 

 

"I'll kill you, Jiyong."

 

 

Another mocking laughter slipped from his mouth before he held her wrists, pinning her against the soft mattress. The grasp became even tighter the more she tried to escape. His eyes never left hers though he was masked with a blank expression. While Dara was feeling the sense of familiarity, heart suddenly going faster than the usual, especially when her sight went on his wet lips.

 

 

I want to kiss you Jiyong.

 

 

She was scared on the sudden idea as she desperately shook her head. .

 

 

"I'll kill you!" She once again warned him, throat beginning to become dry. Hands still trying to escape from the tight grip with his eyes fired with anger. "I bet you can't," he bit his lower lip before stupidly smiling once more. He was feeling conceited. Ego was so huge.

 

 

"Why can't I?" She challenged, but still have this temptation on kissing him. She didn’t know how and why but whenever her eyes land on his pink lips, there’s always this lure to nibble on it.

 

 

The tip of their nose touched, both was savoring each other's breath. The feeling was some sort of ecstasy, making her inside to twist while he was having a hard on. Grunting under his breath as his frustration to take her was stopped in the thought that she wasn’t his, she was Seunghyun’s. Her hands were soon freed and were planning on pushing him again, but instead, she cupped his face. She ran her thumbs on his cheeks, leaving warm trails as she felt the strange longing.

 

 

Both were confused, lost, still having an eye contact, not daring to blink or even to look away. It was as if their speaking through their meaningful gazes. As if they were gone in their own paradise, not realizing that he was already tugging her off as Jiyong soon angled his head, aiming for the collision of their lips.

 

 

"Errr-" Jaejoong butted in.

 

 

The two stood up straight, Jiyong fixed his hair and put his hood on while Dara successfully covered her body with the thick blanket. Guilt was evident on their faces as soon as Seunghyun stepped inside while he was sipping on a chocolate drink.

 

 

"What's going on here?" Seunghyun handed the half emplty cup to Jaejoong who was vanished from the room in split second. The older brother was trying to comprehend the unorganized idea forming on his head as of why Jiyong was on his bedroom and why his Dara was just on her underwear with only the sheet on.

 

 

"Nothing." Jiyong casually answered. "I just find your girl like a kind of a..." He once again had a glimpse on her chest while she rolled her eyes in annoyance. "...small joke."

 

 

He left without turning back as Seunghyun slowly processed what it supposed to mean. "What?"

 

 

*

 

 

"Boss, confirmed." Changmin carefully handed the brown envelope to his young master with all the respect. Proud of himself for figuring out the real color, though having mix of emotions for smelling a trouble that will come along the way.

 

 

"Looks can really be deceiving," his low voice crept the hell out of his apprentice as the glass shattered on his grasp, blood soon stained his hand.

 

 

 

A/N:

Merry christmas APPLERS! :3

Mianhe. I'm so busy with my work that's why my stories are left hanging. HUHUHUHUHUHU.

I love you all. Wish you and your family have a joyful holiday.

I miss you so much Tarra Pradipta, if anyone knows her, please tell her. ^^

tonnettie - oo pilipino aketch ^^

ezra88 - sercet! HAHAHAHAHHA
 
Rurudo0210 - are you a new reader? hello. :3
 
dorememe - me too, always waiting for me to have time to write an update. :(
 
ckenzieal - I feel your love to tabi. I felt the same way when I was watching Into the fire. Have you seen it?
 
jayniebeep - HAHAHAHAHA. Amoy na amoy ba ung topbom na niluuto ko? HAHAHAHAHA. E nasasaktan din ako pag iniisip ko na machuchugi si tabi bebe. Ang dami mo pala comment. Baket? Pakiexplain. LABYU. MUAH!
 
lollidella64 - Thank you. /blushes/
 
pinkblue - your username are my favorite colors. HAHAHAH.
 
GirliedeDios - wag mo ko papatayin dahil nabitin ung moment. :p
 
qwerty897uiop - thank you too for waiting. :'))
 
sandaragon - here is my update after a million years. Mianhe. :((
 
luaroze21 - OMFG. Yeah, she likes him. KEKEKEKE~
 
msliz28 - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Di ko ma take din comment mo. HAHAHAHAHAHA. o ayan na waley ng moment sina cl at gd ah. Oo naman lahat bagay kay dara. :D
 
 
mszwee - the memory... hmmm... Gaaaah. I can't spoil you! HAHAHAHA
 
darkangel189 - I thought too. kekeke~
 
Again. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! 
GROUP HUG APPLERS VIPS BJS CASSIES AND ALL KPOPPERS ALL OVER THE WORLD. :3