Truths

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Two figures barged into Jessica’s room made the two inside of it turned their heads around to the door, they saw Jessica was lying down on the bed while Tiffany was sitting on the edge of the bed near Jessica’s legs, the two figures closed the door and locked it, “What is it, Taeng?” Jessica asked as Krystal sat beside her sister’s head and caressed her cheek, Tiffany looked away made Krystal nodded to Taeyeon, “Alright, we have something to say to the both of you…” Tiffany cut Taeyeon, “I gotta go.”

Jessica held Tiffany’s hand and pulled her so she would sit on the bed in front of Jessica, Krystal got up from the bed and smiled to Tiffany, “Hello Tiffany Unnie, I’m not her girlfriend, I am her sister. Younger sister, of course, I looked much younger than her right?” Tiffany was lost of words after the shocking truth told by Krystal, then a pair of arms circled her tiny waist and a head snuggled on her back, it was Jessica, “She is Jung Soojung, my younger sister, sorry for lying to you but I will tell you the reasons of it later.” Tiffany buried her face in her palms and cried, “Eh? Tiffany Unnie?? Why are you crying?” Tiffany sobbed and wiped her rolling tears, “I’m happy!” Then everyone was laughing, including Tiffany, she laughed between her sobs.

Jessica put her chin on Tiffany’s shoulder while hugging the latter from behind, Tiffany was hanging her head low, she didn’t say that she didn’t want the back hug from the blonde, but remembering that they were not official yet and the fact that Tiffany was still not wanting to accept that Jessica had made her into Jessica, she just couldn’t say anything.

Jessica seemed to realize the stiff body of Tiffany, “Am I making you uncomfortable?” before Tiffany could answer, Taeyeon and Krystal answered, “YOU GUYS ARE MAKING US uncomfortable.” They separated both of them from each other, Krystal pulled Tiffany to sit beside her on the ground while Taeyeon sat in front of Jessica instead, “Bleh Taeng, I prefer lying down in this boring bed than hugging you.” Taeyeon laughed and pushed Jessica back to her lying position, “So, what do you guys want to talk about?” Taeyeon and Krystal got back into their serious mode, they cleared their throats then Krystal motioned Taeyeon to start.

“So, first, Tiffany, I will be just getting right into the point, don’t you feel something is just wrong when doing mission? Do you know how Siwon get all the information about the transactions? How could he get the maps? The details about the target when you know he is very busy with other cases?” Tiffany looked confused, “Well, Boa helps him so much…” Taeyeon snapped her fingers, “And to send a very newbie young police like you in that, of course he knows, very dangerous mission? Don’t you just think that… something is fishy?” Tiffany thought for a while, “What are you trying to say, Taeyeon?” Jessica held Tiffany’s hands as she knew that the girl wasn’t very comfortable with the topic, “I think Siwon is weird. I got an information from an old friend of mine that Siwon is really busy with protecting this district, so to get information like that and don’t report anything to the central police, don’t you think it is fishy? They are polices! Polices in Korea are like VERY MANY, and how could someone, head of a police station, get an information about something VERY dangerous but he just send out 5 men and order them to get the leaders, just because he is busy?”

The room got silenced, Tiffany reminisced the days she was with Siwon, and how things were changed, Siwon got so ambitious in his work and started abandoning Tiffany, “So, you are trying to say that Siwon is working under our main target?” Taeyeon clapped her hands, “I can’t conclude that far for now, but Siwon is indeed suspicious. Tell me, where do the bad guys that you brought from the transactions nights go?” Tiffany shook her head, “I don’t know…” Taeyeon smiled, “See? Do you remember him? I get his photo from Kang Tuji, my old friend, that this guy is still wandering around the other district of Korea, he is still alive and free.” Jessica and Tiffany got their eyes widened, they knew the big guy from their first missions, the one who bumped into wall when tried to punch Jessica. Jessica raised one of her hand, “But why Tiffany?” Taeyeon snapped her fingers, “Because Tiffany is a junior, he knows it very well that Tiffany’s influence in Police Station is still weak and also, you guys must be in a relationship or anything right? Because he didn’t seem to be hesitate at all in sending you away, nor you looked like going to the mission with hesitations.” Tiffany bit her lips, she was trying to remember the whole scenes in her head.

“The plan, Taeng Unnie.” Again, impatient Krystal broke the silence, “Oh yeah, Tiffany, please resign, you are only making yourself trapped in such dangerous missions without real back ups from polices.” Tiffany bit her lips and thought, she turned her head to Jessica, who was nodding to her, worry feelings haunted Jessica when she saw Tiffany in action during missions, “Alright…” Jessica squeezed Tiffany’s hand to make her sure that everything will be alright. Taeyeon and Krystal high fived with each other then second after that, they got back into their serious mode, “Second, Taeyeon Unnie will help us in missions, Unnie.” Tiffany raised her hand, “Me too.” Anger was obvious on her face, Tiffany was indeed angry due to the fact that Siwon only used her these whole time, “What will you do to help us, Taeng? You can’t fight, right?” Jessica asked jokingly but they didn’t follow her laughing, “….What? don’t say that my best friend here can fight…?”

*zzlip*

A small knife was stabbed into Shinee’s poster on Jessica’s room wall, “MY LEE JINKI! OH MY GOD KIM TAEYEON YOU ARE SO DIE!” Taeyeon laughed with Krystal and Tiffany who was amazed by the ability Taeyeon had, “Now, what will we do? I feel like a big urge to kick that drug dealers down and Siwon’s head away.” The three glared at Jessica, “We are not doing anything until your wound FULLY recovered.” Jessica grunted in disappointment but the three didn’t get any softer to her, they were firmly prioritizing Jessica’s health.

 

-

Krystal and Tiffany were making the two best friends foods when Jessica looked so serious to Taeyeon, “Taeng, tell me who are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter