Promise

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Tiffany blinked a few times with her hand was still in Jessica’s, Jessica tilted her head and grinned nervously, “I… uh… Yeah… It’s getting late… Yeah… Uh…” Tiffany got more nervous with how Jessica stuttered cutely like that, “I have to call my Mom first…” Jessica nodded then she looked confusedly at Tiffany, Tiffany chuckled, “My hand?” With her chin, Tiffany pointed to her hand, which still held by Jessica, Jessica immediately let it go, “Ah yes, sorry…” Tiffany smiled and patted Jessica’s head, “Wait for a while, okay?” Jessica nodded shyly then Tiffany left her while fishing out her phone from her pocket to call her Mom.

-

It was already 11.30 pm, the waiters were already tired and some of them were already went home. Sunny put her uniform back into the locker and waved to everyone in the café, “Bye, everyone!!” Taeyeon saw Sunny was heading out from the front door of the café, she washed her hands and took the flower she bought before for Sunny, she decided to surprise Sunny when she saw two figures was following her girlfriend. Taeyeon narrowed her eyes, tried to look better, there were two guys in black suit made Taeyeon gripped the flower tighter, she ran and made no sound in tailing them.

Taeyeon ran faster when she saw those two guys were getting closer to Sunny, she kicked one of her flip flops she wore to the back of one guy’s head, but before he could groan in pain a flower stuffed into his mouth, Taeyeon kicked behind one of his knees made him bent down and another knee but swiftly held his body so it wouldn’t make any loud noise on the ground. Taeyeon pulled out the flower and hit the back of his neck made him fainted. She looked up and found a leg was swinging to her face, she bent her back to behind her, she can saw the black shiny leather shoe swung above her nose, she punched the leg away made the other black suited guy jumped a little before steadied up on the ground, Taeyeon stepped back and shocked when her eyes met the guy’s, “Butler Kang?”

“Ms. Kim?” Taeyeon looked at the guy on the ground, “Is it Butler Jang?” Butler Kang nodded and check his pulse, “He is alive, I just made him fainted. What are you guys doing?!” Butler Kang looked behind him, there was no one, Sunny had maybe reached her home by that time, “We were looking for information.” Taeyeon gritted her teeth, “By tailing my girlfriend creepily like that?!” Butler Kang bowed politely, “I’m so sorry, Ms. Kim.” Taeyeon huffed and threw the flower away, “It’s alright, but please don’t do that again, she is fine, she won’t do anything harm to me, so please don’t follow her anymore.” Butler Kang nodded, “Alright, we get it. We are so sorry for today, It’s just, we think she…” Taeyeon glared at Butler Kang made him stopped, “Alright, we won’t do it again, forgive us, Ms. Kim…” Taeyeon sighed, she nodded and helped Butler Kang in carrying Butler Jang to their car, “It’s alright, Ms. Kim, I can handle him by myself.” Taeyeon shook her head, “No, it’s fine, it’s late too, it will be faster if I help you, now go home and send my regards to your family.” Taeyeon put Butler Jang’s legs and closed the car door, “Thank you and good night, Ms. Kim. Please take care.” Taeyeon smiled and waved as Butler Kang drove away. That was why Butler Kang can’t disobey Taeyeon, she was just too kind.

Taeyeon turned around and dialed a number, soon a voice answered her call.

“Hello?”

“Sunny?”

“Yes Taeng, what’s wrong?”

“Are you at home now? Why didn’t you wait for me?” Sunny laughed at the other line, “Yes I am and sorry Taeng, I’m so tired…” Taeng frowned, “Alright, well, uh… Miss you.” Taeyeon hung up the call and rubbed her chest, “AAAHK MY COOL CHEF IMAGE!” Then a ring came from Taeyeon’s phone, Taeyeon stared at the screen, the cool chef was now stomping on her feet due to the nervous and decided to answer it coolly, “Yes, Sunny?”

“Why did you hang up on me just like that??” Sunny sounded so angry even though she was holding her laugh, “Nggg…” Sunny tried her best not to laugh, “I will be angrier to you if you don’t show up in front of my house like... Now!”

*click* Sunny hung up the call and laughed, she ran to downstairs and made two cups of hot chocolate, she missed her Taeyeon too. Taeyeon? She was running to Sunny’s house. Indeed a whipped girlfriend.

 

 

Back to JeTi

“Yeah Mom, I know, really, I’m with Jessi now. Mooom, reallllyyyy…” Tiffany was whining to her discipline Mother, her Mom was kind of didn’t believe her, so Tiffany went back into Jessica’s room, “Jessi, Mom wants to talk to you.” Jessica blinked her eyes several times while accepting the phone that handed to her, she mouthed to Tiffany, ‘What is it?’ Tiffany shrugged her shoulders and helped Jessica sat up on the bed, “Hello, Mrs. Hwang?”

“Hello, Jessica? Oh she is really with you then alright, I can trust her to you.”

Jessica grinned nervously and nudged Tiffany who was trying to hear their conversation, “Ah yes, Mrs. Hwang. Yes you can, it’s just too late now and I don’t think that going home now will be a good idea. Yes yes, I will take her home tomorrow, yes, have a pleasant night, Mrs. Hwang. Good night…” Jessica hung up the call and gave the phone back to Tiffany. Tiffany eyed her suspiciously, “How could my Mom trust you so much?” Tiffany put her phone back into her pocket, “Because I’m a trustworthy person?” Tiffany rolled her eyes, “Narcissist!” Jessica laughed and pushed Tiffany to get up, “Let’s pick something for you to wear tonight.” Jessica led Tiffany to her two storey wardrobe, she opened the upper one, “Pick anything you like.” Tiffany got her cheek reddened, “Do I have to wear your clothes?” Jessica looked at Tiffany, “Yes, why?” Tiffany shook her head and started to look for her clothes, “You don’t have anything pink?” Jessica smiled, “Of course I have some pink to wear, here.” Jessica opened the lower part of wardrobe and showed her underwear made Tiffany closed it right away, “YAH!” Jessica got confused, “Huh…? Why?” Tiffany threw a shirt onto Jessica’s face, “Nothing.” Jessica caught the shirt and put it back to her wardrobe, “I will wear this.” Tiffany chose a yellow loose t-shirt and loose white track pants, “Alright, now for the underwear…” Jessica opened her wardrobe again but Tiffany blocked her hands, “No!”

“Why? I am going to pick a pair of underwear for you.” Tiffany shook her head, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter