Hospitalized

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Punches after punches were given by Jessica towards Seungri with Yunho tried his best to drag Jessica away from him,”Jessica, stop it.” Yunho pulled her away from smirking Seungri,”Let me go, he isn’t a human. Yunho, Let. Me. Go!” Jessica ran towards Seungri and a punch threw to his now broken nose,”JUNG SOOYEON STOP IT!” Jessica got back into her senses, blood flowed from her fists, she punched until her fists bleeding, then her knees fell but right before they met the ground, Yunho caught her,”Sooyeon…”

Using her bleeding fists, she covered her face, and wiped her flowing tears,”I should have faster…” Yunho hugged Jessica while Seungri was barely can move, his ribs were broken, his arms fractured and his nose was broken, he didn’t say anything, all he can do was watching someone broken because of his lust.

Yunho put Jessica on the couch,”Watch me.” Whispered Yunho to Jessica, Jessica nodded and glared at Seungri. Yunho inhaled and put off his suit, revealed his muscular body, he warmed up in front of Seungri and Seungri was more than scare when Yunho grabbed his collar, he pulled the panda guy’s face so close to him,”Tell me, who is your boss?” Seungri smirked,”I won’t tell you.” Yunho smiled and pulled out his knife, “Tell me or you will never ever can tell anything after this.”

 Yunho raised his knife in front of Seungri’s scared face, Yunho stuck his tongue and faked a move like he was slicing it and smirked,”No… Don’t….” Yunho narrowed his eyes,”Who is your boss?” Seungri peed on his pants,”…I don’t know his name…” Yunho sliced Seungri’s cheek with his knife slowly, carving his name on his cheek, blood slowly flowed down from the cut Yunho made,”STOP IT! HIS NAME IS HAN GENG! He isn’t the brain of this organization but he is the highest I know!” Yunho pushed crying Seungri back onto the chair, Seungri was exhaling loudly, he was relieved. Yunho nodded to Jessica.

*bang*

A bullet penetrated his head, Seungri lied down on the ground, died.

“Eunhyuk will take care of his corpse, let’s take care of your fists.” Yunho stated calmly as he washed his stained knife,”…Sooyeon, I’m sorry I can’t help you much.” Jessica smiled to her cousin,”It’s alright, Couz.” Yunho walked to Jessica,”You can tell me everything if you want.” Jessica smiled weakly,”I don’t think I want to remember any of it. Later, maybe.” Yunho nodded and pulled her fists, slowly washed her wounded fists and wrapped it after putting some ointment.

“You will get your new job after we get new information about this Han Geng.” Jessica nodded and checked out her bandaged fists, an envelop slipped into her coat pocket,”400 bucks, bonus for your patience in bringing him here, I know it was hard.” Jessica smiled,”I thought it will about 1000 bucks, but still, thank you stingy Couz.” Yunho nodded then Jessica left him.

Yunho stared at his phone, waiting for a message from Jessica, not long after her gone, his phone vibrated.

“Tell Mom to take care of her health, and for Dad, please reduce eating sweets. Soojung-ah, Unnie miss you, study hard. –Jung Sooyeon-“ Yunho forwarded the message,”I hope she will get back to her own self in no time.”

Jessica took a bath in the agent’s dorm before heading home, she winced on how hurt her fists were, but remembering Seungri’s face and Tiffany’s face last night, the pain gone, changed into an anger and pain in her heart which she didn’t know where it was coming from. She wore her clothes back and headed home, she wanted to call or text Tiffany but she knew it would be very suspicious if she called her at 4 in the morning. So she decided to go home, rest herself and called her tomorrow, even when she felt her worry feelings can’t wait, she had to.

-

 

“Jessica?” Taeyeon carefully opened her best friend’s room door, she tiptoed to surprise Jessica but when she looked at Jessica’s bruised arms and wrapped fists, she stopped on her way,”What’s wrong, Sica-ah…?” Jessica was peacefully sleeping, occasionally stirred and hummed something incoherent with her brows creased, but overall she was sleeping peacefully made Taeyeon didn’t have a heart to disturb her. Taeyeon decided to ask her when she awoke later, so she pulled the blanket till below her neck and caressed Jessica’s face,”Good morning, Sica.” Then Taeyeon left the girl to the kitchen, ate the breakfast alone.

“Taeyeon? Where is Sica?” Taeyeon was kind of hurt when Sunny asked Jessica’s presence before asking something about her, but she knew it wouldn’t help her relationship if she got sulked everytime Sunny gave the attention to Jessica so she smiled,”She is still sleeping, she worked overtime last night so she deserves the sleep.”

Sunny nodded understandingly and before she turned around to wear her maid costume Taeyeon held her wrist,”Can you accompany me eating my breakfast? It’s kinda weird to eat alone.” Sunny flashed a smile then took a seat beside Taeyeon, she picked a random fruit and ate it,”Thought you will never ask.” Then both of them laughed until Sunny, by reflex, wiped Taeyeon’s upperlips,”…Cereal….” Sunny hung her head low, while Taeyeon laughed nervously,”Ahahah sorry…I was so clumsy.”

Sunny smiled,”It’s okay.” Then Taeyeon wiped Sunny’s upperlips,”What?” Taeyeon shook her head,”Nothing, it’s just now we are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter