Revealed

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“I… I can’t tell you about that…” Boa stepped back as Tiffany walked closer to her, the younger girl was so serious that Boa kind of feeling intimidated at that time, “Please Boa Unnie, help me this time… I really have to know where she is, I want to thank her, I want to know if she is alright or not…” Tiffany held Boa’s hands with tears dwelling on her eyes, Boa felt sympathy to the younger girl.

“But…” Tears rolled down and fell on the hands that grabbed Boa’s, “Unnie… Please…” Boa left Tiffany back to her office room and Tiffany cried more. Tiffany sat down on the chair in front of Boa’s office, she was calming herself down before going to Boa again and begged for her information. Just when Tiffany inhaled deeply before going to Boa, Boa came out and pulled Tiffany into her room, “You can meet her in her house tonight, she will be in her room.” Tiffany’s eyes brighten at that moment, she smiled widely and hugged Boa, “Thank you, Boa Unnie… Thank you…” Boa bit her lips while hugging Tiffany and dialed a number when Tiffany left her, Yunho owed her one after all.

-

Jessica was being fed by Krystal when Yunho got a call, he walked out from the office while Jessica and Krystal looked at him with a slight worry on their faces, “You won’t be in duty in these two weeks.” Jessica continued, “Unnie.” Krystal rolled her eyes when she heard the way Jessica reminded her about the formality between them, “Yeah Unnie. But UNNIE, if you are my UNNIE, how could I be taller than you?” Jessica glared at smirking Krystal, “Shut it and feed me.” Krystal snickered then she blew the porridge for Jessica, “Is it hot?” Jessica smirked, “Won’t be hotter than me.” Jessica munched the porridge happily and Krystal put the bowl on the table, “Can I puke on your face?” Jessica laughed and covered , preventing the porridge to come out from . Then both of the sisters laughed together at their own silliness.

“Sooyeon, you have to go home.” Jessica raised one of her brows to a sudden order from Yunho, “Huh? Why?” Yunho looked contemplated but then he said firmly, “Your friends must be looking for you.” Jessica got confused, “But is it your advice to keep me here so my friends won’t know about this wound?” Yunho scratched his not itchy back of head, “…How to put this thing…?” Jessica eyed him, “Couz, be honest, what’s wrong?” Krystal put the empty bowl on the table, “What’s wrong Yunho Oppa?” Yunho sighed, “Alright, I will tell you guys but please just do it, how about that?” Jessica and Krystal shook their heads immediately, “No way, tell us first and we will decide to do it or not.” Yunho sat on the couch and put Jessica’s legs on his lap, “So, your friend, Tiffany is looking for you now…” Jessica got her eyes widened and Krystal eyed her fiercely, “Tiffany? The girl at the party last night? Whoa. Details, UNNIE?” Then Jessica was left with no choice, she had to tell everything to Yunho and Krystal, including her feeling towards the red haired girl.

“No, you can’t fall for her, Sooyeon. Love will make you weak, what if she become a hostage or bait to catch you or even kill you? No, Sooyeon.” Yunho put Jessica’s legs back on the couch, Jessica turned around to see her sister to get a support from her beloved sister, “No, Unnie. You can’t, she is a police, you should know the risk of that!” Jessica hung her head down, “Maybe you guys are right…” Yunho patted the Jung sisters’ heads, “Don’t think too much about it, I know you know what the best for you, Sooyeon-ah. Now let’s take you home.” Krystal raised her hand, “Count me in! I won’t let you fall deeper for her.” Jessica just sighed and nodded, “Maybe it’s time for me to let her go and move on just like what she always says.”

 

-

Sunny was taking Taeyeon strolling at the park when they saw an ice cream vendor coming to their way, “Ice creeaaam!!” Sunny shouted excitedly but Taeyeon just smiled a bit, “Still worry about Sica, Taenggoo?” Taeyeon weakly nodded made Sunny felt bad for her, Sunny hugged the girl and snuggled at the crook of her neck, “Sshht, I will buy you ice cream so you will feel better, alright?” Taeyeon smiled at her girlfriend’s concern, she pecked Sunny’s hair covered forehead, she said cutely “Okay, one choco fol mey?!?” Sunny smiled and caressed Taeyeon’s cheek, “That’s my dorky baby.” Taeyeon chuckled and let Sunny went to the ice cream vendor.

Taeyeon sighed, “Good afternoon, Butler Kang.” Two men came out from the bushes, “A phone call is enough, I guess.” Butler Kang motioned Butler Jang to wait in the car while he himself walked closer to Taeyeon, “Good afternoon, Ms. Kim. I won’t stand on your way, I just want to give this.” A file was handed to Taeyeon who took it with a smile on her face, “Tell Mom I will be back, soon, after I take care of his life.” Butler Kang nodded, “Of course I will tell Mrs. Kim about your concern about her. Do you need anything else, Ms. Kim?” Taeyeon checked out the file and put the contents back into the envelop, “A little too many information than I need, as always, hmm, not to mention the details are great too. Alright, I will call you later if I need you. Anyway, thank you very much, Butler Kang.” Butler Kang smiled genuinely, he always considered the girl as his own child, she was just too nice to him, “My pleasure, Ms. Kim.”

“Taenggoo?” Taeyeon and Butler Kang turned around to see Sunny with two cones in her hands, Taeyeon mentally cursed herself, she definitely forgot that Sunny just bought the ice cream not far from there, “Ah Sunny, please meet Kang Tuji, one of my friend from Japan.” Butler Kang smiled so fatherly made Sunny smiled warmly too,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter