Chapter 15: The Truth

Destined

 

Leeteuk's Pov

 

 

 

“WAS IT YOU?! WAS IT YOU WHO KILLED THEM! TELL ME NOW! WAS IT YOU?!” I heard Changmin shout at me as he pulled the collar of my shirt with his hands which were covered with blood. I froze. I didn't know what to say or do...Did he really think it was me? How do I tell him?

 

 

“CHANGMIN! STOP! IT WASN'T LEETEUK HYUNG WHO KILLED THEM!” I heard another person shouted. All of us turned around to see a weak Kyuhyun breathing heavily as he tried to stand on his own two feet.

 

 

“Kyuhyun...” I said, my voice was quiet, almost as if I said nothing. How did Kyuhyun know..? I guess he IS the strongest out of all of us, it's normal he's able to pick out stuff. Changmin let go of my collar, hanging his head down.

 

 

“Tell me... what did my grandparents say to you that day, 2 months ago... what happened to them...why weren't you here in the morning...?” I took a deep breath

 

 

“It's true that I wasn't the one that killed the king and queen...what happened 2 months ago....” I took another deep breath. “They wanted to warn me...they knew they were being targeted and were going to die soon...nothing we could have done would have been able to change their fate. They were destined to die, Changmin. They told me to tell you this... 'Protect Spira and live on.' Right now, what we can't do is panic over their deaths, we don't have them to pick up after what happened with your parents, you need to take charge Changmin...or should I say, your Honour.”

 

 

“Is that true...what you said...” Changmin asked , his voice was deep and what I would describe as scary. I know he's hurting a lot inside but for the sake of Spira, his grandparents who just died and Kyuhyun, he has to get back on his feet as soon as possible...”

 

 

“I swear on my live, my powers and my name as the fire Priest.”

 

 

“Fine...I'll take over....”

 

 

“I'll go announce the crowning now, it will be scheduled in 3 days, on that day, we'll also announce the death of the King and Queen.” Hangeng said “Yunho, come with me.” Yunho and Hangeng made their ways out of the throne room, leaving me, Changmin, Kyuhyun, Siwon, Yoochun, Junsu, Heechul, Jaejoong and Kangin.

 

“Changmin, Kyuhyun, you two go and rest. Me and the others will put another barrier around the castle floors to make it safe for us. Don't worry too much... You'll make yourself sick if you do.” I told Kyuhyun.

 

 

“Yes hyung...Please rest when you're done. Call me when you're done.. I still need to do a few things..”

 

 

“Ok Kyuhyun, rest well.” Kyuhyun dragged Changmin out, leaning Changmin's hand over him as Changmin's head was still hung low. Once they were out, me Jaejoong, Junsu and Heechul proceeded with concocting a new barrier.

 

 

“Let's get started.” Heechul said. We drew out the barrier circle with a magic chalk, it wasn't long when we finished and each took our place on different corners of the circle.

 

 

“Ok, stand ready” Jaejoong smiled at me. We each lifted our arms at shoulder length, closing our eyes, we chanted.

 

 

"Melodia bellax de bi-festinando. "

 

This helps put the priest power into a special form and spreads it to where ever they want, be it a house or even their bodies to enhance that area and keep it from maximum damage.

 

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--cQd0i2X454/USrDhpHDXGI/AAAAAAAAAXk/SD3Gei0rJIs/s1600/Asbel_Godwin__Magic_Circle_A_by_Etymosfalco.png.jpg

 

A yellow, bright light shone from the writing of chalk from beneath us as a huge gust of wind blew up and formed an invisible blanket on the castle, taking up a lot of power for us. Once the barrier was done, the chalk faded and the wind died down, leaving the four of us panting and exhausted after covering such a large area.

 

 

“Wew, thank god that's over!” Yoochun laughed, going over to Junsu and giving him a back hug. “Are you tired honey?”

 

 

“Yup.. just a bit.”

 

 

“You guys should have some rest, I'm going to call Kyuhyun.” I told them.

 

 

“Are you sure? You should rest first since you did us the most power.”
 

 

“No..It's fine.”

 

 

“Teukie, I'll do it.” I felt a pair of arms hug my waist as I turned around I saw Kangin. “You go rest.” He gave me a peck on the lips.

 

 

“Ok..I'll go and rest.” I smiled at him. We made our way to our rooms with Kangin going over to Changmin and Kyuhyun's room to tell Kyuhyun we were done.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

 

 

I dragged Changmin out of the throne room, leaving the rest of the hyungs there. Changmin's eyes had changed, it was lifeless as I looked into them. Looking into them made me feel scared but for Changmin, I had to stay strong. I but his arms around my should, slowing moving to our room as me made small steps there.

 

 

“Kyu...hyun...” I heard Changmin called me.

 

 

“Yes?” I received no answer from him which surprised me. Finally we made our way to our room I put Changmin on his bed and pulled the blanket over him, of course taking off the stuff that would make his feel uncomfortable. He laid there, flat on his back, looking at the ceiling while his eyes where still wide open, barely blinking. I pulled a chair next to the bed and sat next to him.

 

“Kyuhyun...”

 

 

“Yes Changmin?”

 

 

“...Don't ever leave me.” I smiled at him, holding onto his hand.

 

 

“I won't.” I stood up, giving him a peck on the cheek before he closed his eyes and went to sleep. I heard a knock on the door and slowly removed my hands from Changmin and opened the door.

 

 

“Kyuhyun, their done. The throne room is free for your use now.”

 

 

“Thank you Kangin hyung.” I smiled at him. “Have a good rest.”

 

 

“You too, don't take too long. You're already tired by the looks of all hat training.”

 

 

“Don't worry, I won't take long.” I watched as Kangin hyung left and made my way to the throne room once again, opening the door slowly as the sight of the red blood and the former King and Queen laid there on their back, beneath them was a pool of blood. I made my way over to them. Crouching down and putting my arm on top, but not enough to touch them.

 

 

"Mater Musarum, Mnemosyne! Ad Se Me Alliciat!"

 

Spell used to look into one's memory, this can also track back to the person in order to find them from looking at the most recent memory.

 

I chanted, I looked through their memories, just about able to go as far back as 2 months ago, I watched as each word was said to Leeteuk hyung which was exactly what he said to Changmin. I gave a small smile, knowing that nothing was lied about and then moved back to find who the killer was. I took me quite some time to pin point the exact moment when the killer , unfortunate for me, they covered their face with a black face cover. I opened my eyes and removed my hands, giving a sigh. I heard the door open and quickly stood up.

 

 

“WHO'S THERE!?” I shouted, ready to attack if I was attack.

 

 

“Kyuhyun? Are you there?” I heard someone say, I recognised the voice.”

 

 

“Changmin...?” I called out, unsure if it was really him.

 

 

“Kyuhyun!” I saw him run over to him, giving me a weak hug as his arms hung over my body.

 

 

“What are you doing here? I thought I told you to rest!”

 

 

“You left me...”

 

 

“I'm sorry, let's go back and sleep.” I told him, dragging him once again back to our room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally updated! I realised that this ficcie is the most far in so I'm going to start updating this one more then the rest and hope I finish this one soon :3 Hehehe~

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3

 

Alicevalliere~