Chapter 16: Crowning

Destined

 

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

 

 

3 days later~

 

 

We stand together, all of us as we wait nervously for the time to come, when Changmin is meant to be crowned as the new king, taking over his grandfather in ruling Spira. I see him sitting on a chair, looking calm but inside he's what you would call a total mess.

 

 

"Changmin, are you ok?" I walk over to him, putting my hand on his shulder.

 

 

"I'm fine" He lied. I could tell by the heat he was emitting that he wasn't.

 

 

"Don't worry, everything will be perfect. We're here" I smiled.

 

 

"Changmin, it's time." Junsu hyung called him

 

 

I watch as Changmin takes the throne in front of millions of people, I stand behind the throne as he sits on it. The crowd cheers takes up the whole of the kingdom. However, with the death of the former King and Queen announce who is also Changmin's Grandparents, the crowd gives into silence as they each pray for them. I, myself, close my eyes, hands to my chest and pray they have reached heaven safely. Without them, Spira would have been destroyed years ago, and for that, I thank them. After the 2 minute silence, we come back to reality with Kangin hyung's great crowning since the King won't be able to do it.

 

 

“Kyuhyun, take the other throne” Heechul hyung whispers to me.

 

 

"No..." I shake my head , telling him I don't want to.

 

 

“Why not? You're married to Changmin, making you, now the Queen. Also, right now, he needs you the most.” Jaejoong hyung say.

 

 

"But..."

 

 

"Don't  worry! It's what you're meant to do" Jaejoong and Heechul hyung gave me a light push. I give a sigh and look at the back of Changmin's head, knowing that he'd be really nervous from such a big change in his life. I step up, taking the Queen's throne and hold onto his hand.

 


"Kyuhyun hwaiting!" Junsu hyung adds to the cheering me on.

 

 

“Kyuhyun...” He calls me, I give him a smile as we both look over at the people below us.

 

 

“Now, it's time for the crowing of our new King and Queen!” Kangin hyung shouts, he brings over the King's crown, placing it gently on Changmin's head, while Leeteuk hyung does the same to me.

 

 

“Welcome our new King and Queen!” Yoochun hyung shouts this time. The crowd goes crazy with all the cheering, some even crying as they know it will be a new beginning for them and also a new end. I feel Changmin's grip on my hand tighten as it's time for his speech. I look over at him, giving him a comforting look before he is to step up and present himself to the whole Kingdom.

 

 

“My people, today we are here to celebrate a tragedy and a grand event! With the help of my people and by combining our strengths will we be able to do what my parents and even my grandparents couldn't do! No longer will we have to live in such fear, such fear of deaths and corruption! We shall strive together and together we will rise against the demons!” Changmin finished his speech, the crowd roared even louder then before. Now it was my turn to step up.

 

 

"To the people of Spira, as your new Queen, I promise I will protect you, protect you with all my might and power I have. I will restore Spira to it's rightful name as 'Heaven's Garden' No longet will we have to live like this, on longer will we see the death of so many innocent people before they reach old age. As the name of a Priest and your Queen, I will protect you all!" We took a bow and left to go back inside, giving a few waves to the people down below.

 

 

“Congratulations Changmin! You've done it! I'm sure you'll be a great King!” Yunho and Yoochun hyung hugged him.

 

 

"Congratulations!"

 

 

"Kyuhyunnie! You're Queen~ Yay~"

 

 

"Congratulations! Kyuhyun!" All of the hyungs started to congratulate us, all giving us hugs and kisses, I couldn't help but feel someone look at me as the hyungs were kissing and hugging me. (Hehehe~ MUAHAHAH!)

 

 

"Thank you~" I smiled

 

 

“Thanks, I couldn't have one it without you guys” Changmin smiled. I was really happy he's finally back to his normal self after a we days of locking himself inside his room, not eating anything. Changmin went over to me, giving me a big hug. Surprised by him, I didn't return the hug but instead stood there like a plank of wood.

“Thank you” He whispered in my ear, giving me a light peck on mthe lips. I could feel myself go red as I diverted my sight to somewhere eles.

 

 

"Yo-you're welcome..."

 

 

"Ooo! Look who's blushing!" I heard Heechul hyung tease me as the rest started laughing, including Changmin.

 

 

 

On the other side of somewhere else~~~~

 

 

 

“My lord! The new king has been assigned!” A minion knelt down.

 

 

“Perfect." 

 

 

"What do we do now?"

 

 

"Tell the rest to get ready. We shall attack at dawn tomorrow.”

 

 

“Yes my lord!” The minion ran out of the room, leaving a man in his massive chair. The man smirked to himself, his hand rubbing his lips.

 

 

“Let's finish the job we didn't do many years ago” The man stood up, looking up at the sky

“Junjin, Hyesung, your son will be with you very soon.”

 

 

“My lord...” A girl came out from the darkness

 

 

“Yes, my dear?”

 

 

“When will I taste the blood of my brothers?”

 

 

“Soon, soon, my dear Priestess” The man gave the girl a hug, her hair as they sat back on his seat.

 

 

"Soon, the whole family will be together, with Appa and Umma, altogether." The girl smiled.The minion came back again, kneeling down in front of him.

 

 

"They're ready my lord."

 

 

"Good."

 

 

"Leeteuk Oppa, Heechul Oppa, Jaejoong Oppa, Junsu Oppa and Kyuhyun Oppa, Jessica is coming to you, very soon." She her lips, giving a smirk.

 

 

 

Changmin's Pov

 

 

 

It was anew day, the first day of my Kingly duties, to be honest, I had no idea what I'm meant to do. I see Kyuhyun's sleeping figure next to me, I close in on him and give him a hug.  felt him stir in my arms.

 

 

"Minnie?" I heard him say. Minnie...? What's that... Is that me?... Did he call me by a nickname? I chuckled to myself quietly.

 

 

"Sorry, did I wake you."

 

 

"No..it's fine" His groaned, giving a yawn.

 

 

"Go back to sleep, it's still early" I told him, he turned around and gave me a hug, soon fell asleep with his face in my chest. I too, followed and fell asleep, tightening my grip around his body.

 

 

“Changmin ah!” I heard someone call me.

 

 

“Changmin!”

 

 

“Changmin!!!!” I realised it was more then one person who was calling me, I opened m eyes slowly and there stood everyone with Kyuhyun on the bed next to me. He too was wide awake.

 

 

“Yes..?” My voice was hoarse, the typical voice you get when you just woke up.

 

 

“Changmin, they've started moving!” Kingin hyung said.

 

 

“Who?”

 

 

“The Demons”

 

 

 

 

 

:oo You guys are probably wondering what I'm doing!? Don't worry, I have it all sorted out~ MUAHAHAH!

Sorry for such a short Chappie! Can't let the surprise go away!!

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3

 

Alicevalliere~