Chapter 12: Trying To Protect You

Destined

 

Changmin's Pov

 

 

I laid beside Kyuhyun as he was sleeping, how can anyone be so beautiful? I traced his features with my fingers, moving up to his cheeks, caressing it with my back fingers, I moved onto his red, plump lips, leaning forward, I gave him a small peck on the lips, making him groan at the contact.

 

 

"Mmm...." He mumbled, rubbing his eyes. "Changmin?" he looked at me, his eyes yet to adjust itself from the light 

 

 

"Good morning." I smiled at him.

 

 

"Good Morning?" He tried to register what was going on "CHANGMIN! ARE YOU OK?!" He shouted, jumping up from the bed he scanned my body, me there laughing at him.

 

 

"I'm fine." To my surprise Kyuhyun jumped onto me, giving me a death hug.

 

 

"Thank the stars." He whispered as his grip on me tighten, I gave him a light chuckle returning the hug.

 

 

"KYUHYUN!" Junsu hyung burst into our room without knocking, this startled Kyuhyun making him push me away from him. I gave a pout to Kyuhyun which was met by a death glare.

 

 

"Junsu hyung.. What's wrong?" He gave an awkward laugh.

 

 

"What's wrong? Nothing~~ I was just worried for you! You scared us! Doing a stunt like that! You must be punished!" Junsu hyung jumped onto the bed, attacking Kyuhyun with a tickle war.

 

 

"STOP! *Pant* HYUNG! STOP!!" Kyuhyun struggled, laughing like crazy as Jaejoong, Heechul hyung ran in our room, helping Junsu hyung helping him with his attack. "HYUNG!! *Pant* LEETEUK HYUNG SAVE ME!" Kyuhyun giggled as the attack grew stronger.

 

 

"Kids, stop it now!" Leeteuk hyung appeared next to the door, smiling at the 4 on the bed. "Changmin? May we have some time alone with just us?" He asked me, I nodded my head, leaving them in mine and Kyuhyun's room.

 

 

"I'll be back ok?" I turned around to Kyuhyun giving him  a wink, he looked away, blushing a bit.

 

 

Leeteuk's Pov

 

 

Once Changmin left the room, I sat down next to the 4 of them.

 

 

"Kyuhyun.... Are you ok?" I asked him.

 

 

"Yes! I'm fine.2 He smiled at us. The 4, not including Kyuhyun looked at each other, worried.

 

 

"Kyuhyun ah... What you did... it wasn't the best thing ever." Jaejoong put his hand on Kyuhyun's shoulder

 

 

"What do you mean?" He asked, looking back at Jaejoong.

 

 

"What we mean is that what you did was dangerous. You nearly fell into the berserk stage, nearly unsealed us and losing so much power in one go could have killed you! You know we aren't allowed to be unsealed yet!" Heechul butted in, his voice wasn't loud, but loud enough to get the point across.

 

 

"I-I'm sorry..." Kyuhyun looked down, clearly upset, Junsu held him in his arms, giving Heechul a glare.

 

 

"It's not Kyuhyun fault! He saved so many people! You can't blame him! If your going to blame someone, blame our powers!" Junsu shouted, his high pitched voice stung as it entered our ears.

 

 

"Junsu...we know...but we can't afford to let the void priest to fall into the stage of berserk" Jaejoong tried to reason with Junsu.

 

 

"There's no use in arguing." I sighed "Kyuhyun.. promise me you won't do it again."

 

 

"Ok..." I know.. I was the one who told him the spell... but... I have to warn him... this is the only way how..with his personality, we have to be strict.

 

 

"We need to train, we'll get stronger, that's the only way... our powers are too unstable." I told them.

 

 

"Ok." Kyuhyun looked up, still in Junsu's arms.

 

 

"For Spira..we have to" the 5 of us leaned in, giving a group hug.

 

 

 

 

:OOOOO I really didn't know what to do :OOOO Kyuhyun is awake and now it's time to train!!

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3

 

Alicevalliere~