Chapter Twenty Eight

White Carnation

"Waah!Korea is so pretty!Taec appa,have you ever been here before?"Seohyun asked as she and Taecyeon got in the taxi.Taecyeon and Seohyun were in Korea.Mr.Bae and Mr.Kim were in Korea,furthering their business.They wanted Taecyeon,Suzy,and Seohyun to come to Korea for a vacation.But Suzy refused.She wanted to be with Myungsoo incase he wakes up.So Taecyeon and Seohyun came alone.

 "I was born in Korea."Taecyeon replied.

"Chinjia?!Umma told me that she met you in Boston.Is Boston is Korea?"Seohyun asked.Taecyeon chuckled.

 "Boston is in the U.S.I moved to live in Boston when I was about 10?And I met your umma there.Then your umma came to Japan.And I came here.I stayed here for awhile before going to Japan and that's where I met your umma and you."Taecyeon explained.

"Oh.Can we go to Boston?"

 "Of course.But you have to wait until your appa wakes up.Can you do that?"Seohyun nodded.Taecyeon smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Sir,we've reached your destination."the taxi driver said as he stopped in front of a 5 star hotel in Seoul.

 "Thank you."Taecyeon and Seohyun got out with their luggage.Seohyun dragged her small pink suitcase as she held Taecyeon's hand.They were stopped by a staff on the hotel.

"Excuse me,you must be Mr.Ok Taecyeon."he said.

 "Ne.I'm Ok Taecyeon."Taecyeon replied.

"Mr.Kim and Mr.Bae booked a room for you."Taecyeon nodded."Let me take your luggage."

 "Gwenchana."Taecyeon said.

"Alright.Please follow me this way."Taecyeon and Seohyun followed the staff.He looked around the hotel and spotted a familiar figure.He shook it off.Must be my illusion.Why would he be here?Taecyeon thought.


 Taecyeon and Seohyun were at a cafe when he noticed someone familiar."Coach Kim!"Taecyeon called.

"Taecyeon?"Coach Kim asked.Taecyeon nodded as he and Seohyun walked up to him."When did you get back from Japan?How's was life there?"

 "I just got here this morning.Life in Japan was great.I think I made the right decision."Taecyeon said.

"I heard that you never joined the Yomiuri Giants.What happened?"

 "When I got there,I asked for a month from playing ball and during that 1 month,something came up so I just quitted."

"That was your dream wasn't it?"

 "It was.But,I'm happy with what I have now."Taecyeon looked at Seohyun and smiled.Coach Kim then noticed Seohyun.

"Taecyeon,who is she?"

 "Oh.I totally forgot.Hyunnie,this is Coach Kim.My coach when I was playing baseball in Korea."Taecyeon said."Coach,this is Seohyun,my-"

"Taec appa,your phone is ringing."Seohyun interrupted.Appa?Taecyeon?Bwoh?The coach thought.Taecyeon pulled out his phone.

 "Seohyun-ah,it's your umma."Taecyeon said.

"Umma?!Let me talk to her."Taecyeon handed her the phone."Umma!I miss you.Taec appa misses you too....Ne...Taec appa,umma wants to talk to you."Seohyun give Taecyeon the phone.

 "What is it?"He said through the phone.

"Oppa,you guys arrived safely,right?"Suzy asked.

 "We're safe.Don't worry too much."

"Arasso.Be safe and take care."

 "You should worry about you too.Remember to eat every meal,arasso?"

"I won't forget.I miss you."

 "I miss you too."Taecyeon then hung up.

"Who was that?"Coach Kim asked.

 "That was Seohyun's umma.Coach,I'm really sorry but I have to go.Seohyun has to sleep or else her umma is going to keep nagging at me.Bye!"Taecyeon said as he and Seohyun left the cafe.

"Appa?Umma?Taecyeon has a family?He's married?Is that why he didn't join the team?Is that why he quitted playing ball?"Coach Kim muttered.


 The next day,after Taecyeon and Seohyun went to visit Mr.Bae and Mr.Kim at the company.They went to the amusement park."Seohyun-ah,stay here and don't go anywhere.I'm going to buy the tickets.Stay here.Don't go anywhere.Do you understand?"Taecyeon said.

"Yes sir!"Seohyun replied as Taecyeon went to buy the tickets.She did as she was told until she saw an ice cream stand."Ice cream!"She exclaimed as she ran to the stand.That was when she realized she didn't have money.Seohyun started walking back,but it was more crowded than before.She had no idea where she was going now."Appa!Umma!Taec appa!"She cried.She fell down and scraped her left knee.Suddenly she felt someone carried her out of the crowd.The person sat her down on the bench.Seohyun looked up and saw a young couple."Oppa,go get the first aid kit in the car.I'll watch her."the girl said.The guy then took off."Are you okay?"She asked Seohyun.

 "I'm not supposed to talk to strangers."Seohyun replied as she backed away.

"Your parents most have taught you well.Don't be afraid.I'm just going to look at your wound."Seohyun finally give in,seeing how nice and caring the girl was."Where are your parents?"

 "My umma is in Japan."

"Japan?!What are you doing here?"

 "Taec appa and I came to visit my grandpa.Umma has to work."

"So...you're from Japan?"

 "Ne.Appa and umma met in Japan.But I was born in Busan.My parents came to Busan for a vacation and I was born there."

"Where is your appa?"

 "He went to buy the tickets and told me to stay by the entrance but I saw an ice cream stand and then I got lost."

"Oh.What's your name?"

 "Seohyun."

"Chinjia?!My name is Seohyun too."

 "Wow!Unnie is really cool."

"Gomawo."Seohyun said.Then Seohyun's boyfriend came with the kit."Oppa,her name is also Seohyun."

 "Chinjia?!"little Seohyun nodded."No wonder you're so pretty like my girlfriend."big Seohyun blushed as she cleaned Seohyun's wound.

"What's your name?"little Seohyun asked.

 "I'm Yonghwa.Jung Yonghwa."

"Oppa is really handsome."Yonghwa ruffled her hair.Seohyun then finished cleaning her wounds.

 "Yonghwa oppa,Seohyun unnie,can you take me back to Taec appa?"

"Of course.C'mon."Yonghwa carried little Seohyun in his arms as they walked to the entrance of the amusement park.Seohyun then see Taecyeon.

 "Taec appa!!"She exclaimed as Yonghwa let her down and ran to Taecyeon.

"I was so worried!What did I tell you before I left?Where were you?"Taecyeon said as he hugged her.

 "Mainhe.I promised I won't do it again."Seohyun said.Taecyeon then noticed her knee.

"What happened to your knee?"

 "I fell down."

"Seohyun-ah,don't scared me like that.I was so scared and worried."Tear started rolling down Taecyeon's cheeks.

 "Don't cry,Taec appa.I promised I won't fo it again.I love you."Seohyun said as she wiped his tears and kissed him.Taecyeon then noticed Yongseo.He stood up and looked at them,confused."Yonghwa oppa and Seohyun unnie saved me."

"Thank you so much.I don't know how to repay you.Thank you.Thank you."Taecyeon said as he bowed.

 "Gwenchana.You don't have to repay us.We don't want anything at all.Just seeing her back with her appa is already enough."

"Thank you so much.Here's my number incase you need anything.I'll be willing to help."Taecyeon gave them his number."We have to go now.Seohyun-ah,let's go back to the hotel.Grandpa Bae and Grandpa Kim are waiting."Taecyeon picked Seohyun up.

 "Bye oppa!Bye unnie!"Seohyun waved as Taecyeon took her to get a taxi.


Seohyun and Yonghwa finally arrived at Siwon's house.Everyone,meaning Sifany, Wootae, Khunri, Jaysica,Junhyo,Chansoo,Junsu,and Yoona already arrived.They were having a party like usual."Seobaby!What took you guys so long?!"Taeyeon asked.

"Mainhe.Something came up."Seohyun replied as she sat down on the couch.Yonghwa sat right next to her.Everyone was now seated."Tiffany unnie,how's the wedding preparations coming?"Seohyun asked.

 "Not so good."Tiffany replied.

"Why?!"the girls exclaimed.

 "Siwon oppa..."

"What did Siwon oppa do?!"Taeyul exclaimed.

 "He didn't even went to try on the clothes and didn't even book a place yet."Everyone's eyes were on Siwon now.

"It's your wedding,man.How can you not do anything?"Jay asked.

 "I'm sorry.I promised I'll get it done by this week."Siwon said.

"Yonghwa,"Jessica started,changing the subject."you guys said something came up.What happened?"

 "Well,we met a little girl.She was lost and hurt herself.So we just helped her."Yonghwa said.

"What happened to the little girl?"Yoona asked.

 "We found her dad."Yonghwa said.

"Stop telling us part of it.Tell the whole story."Sooyoung said.

 "Okay."Yongseo started telling what happened.

"So...the little girl is from Japan?"Chansung asked.He didn't get most of it.

 "Uh-huh.She and her dad came to visit her grandpa while her mom is in Japan,working."Yonghwa said.

"Her dad seems to be the best dad out there to me."Seohyun said.

 "Why do you say that?"Siwon asked.

"He was so worried about Seohyun,he started crying."Seohyun said."He seems like the perfect guy.He's totally my dream guy.The appearance,I don't really mind.But he's like...He's tall,handsome,has tan skin,and muscular."

 "Wow!First time ever that our Seobaby is talking about a guy that is not Yonghwa."Taeyeon said.

"He was so caring,nice,and he's just perfect."Seohyun said as she clasped her hands together."But unfortunately...he's married and has a kid.That's just 1 in a million."

 "I'm her boyfriend and she doesn't even say anything like that to me."Yonghwa said.

"After hearing Seobaby's definition about little Seohyun's appa...I feel like I don't want to marry Siwon opppa anymore."Tiffany said which made everyone stared at her in shock.

 "What?!Why?!"Wooyoung asked.

"He seems like the perfect guy.The guy that is only 1 in a million.And from what I know about Siwon is he's definitely not like that.Siwon wouldn't cry for a little kid,he wouldn't even try to look for the kid."

 "That's a bit harsh,Tiff."Nichkhun said.

"Even Khun oppa,who I thought was the perfect guy,wouldn't do much..."

 "Tiffany,is there something bothering you?I know that this is not because of Siwon hyung.I know your hiding something."Junsu said.

"There's nothing wrong.Siwon oppa...I think I'm going to have to postpone the wedding for awhile.Mainhe."Tiffany then stood up and left.Wooyoung nudged Junho,who nudged Chansung.They eyed each other for a quick second.They knew what was wrong with Tiffany.

 "Uhh...We have to go too.Taengoo,mainhe.But I think you have to leave with Yoona tonight.Bye!"Wooyoung quickly walked out.

"We have to go too!"Junchan said as they also left.Everyone was confused


 "Tiffany!Tiffany!Wait up!"WooJunChan called after her.Tiffany finally stopped running.Wooyoung and Tiffany sat down on the bench as JunChan stood."We know how you're feeling.We know that you know that the definition about little Seohyun's dad matches Taecyeon hyung."Wooyoung started.

"Every single thing Seohyun said about him matches Taecyeon oppa..."Tiffany cried as the 3 guys tried to soothe her.

 "We also know that you wanted to postpone the wedding because...you wanted Taecyeon hyung to be at your wedding."Chansung said.

"I can't believe I almost forgot about the promise I made with oppa..."

 "We know you miss hyung...we do too.But we don't know what to do.We just have to go on with life."Junho said.

"I know...but-"Tiffany was cut off when Wooyoung's phone rang.

 "Yobeosaeyo?Coach Kim?What is it?"Wooyoung said.

"I met Taecyeon yesterday in SEOUL!"Coach Kim exclaimed.After sometime of thinking he decided to tell Wooyoung.

 "Bwoh?!?Taecyeon hyung?!?In SEOUL?!?!"Wooyoung exclaimed.Tiffany,Junho,and Chansung immediately turn their attention to Wooyoung.


Keke...Chapter 28!

Just a few more chapters!

UPVOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The next story after 'White Carnation' is 'Love Therapy'!!

~Toshio9