Chapter Eleven

White Carnation

 Three days had passed by and Tiffany hadn't seen Taecyeon at all.During those three days,Tiffany had been strolling around the sea and eating at nearby cafes.Tiffany haven't met Siwon since then but she was glad, she hadn't meet him.


 One evening,Tiffany was strolling around when she spotted a group of guys in dark suits.As they got closer, Tiffany started to tremble.Soon she was running with about 5 guys chasing after her.Tiffany was running as fast as she can until she tripped over a rock and fell down."HELP!! HELP!!"She started screaming.The guys were trying to steal her bag since she was a tourist."Hand over your bag!"One of the guys shouted at her as he pulled out a knife."No!" Tiffany yelled back.

"No? Do you see that I have a knife here and you're saying no? I could ruined your beautiful face anytime."He said."Now hand over the bag!"

 "NO!"Tiffany spat at him.As soon as she said it, he slapped her.Tiffany just clenched her bag harder against her.He was about to slap her again when someone grabbed his hand."If you touch her one more time,I promise you'll die right here." the guy said.

"WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!"

 "I'm the Jeju police officer."the guy said.Obviously it was a lie.Hearing the word police,the guy and his gang immediately left."Are you okay,Fany-ah?It's me, your big ear oppa."Taecyeon soothed Tiffany.

"Big ear oppa??"Tiffany asked as she looked at his face."Oppa!Help me!I'm scared!"

 "Gwenchana.They already left.Let me take you to your hotel."Taceyeon then helped Tiffany up and they both walked back to the hotel.


 "Oppa,I miss you so much!How come you just left without even saying goodbye?"Tiffany said as Taecyeon put an ice pack on her cheek as they sat down at the buffet in the hotel."I miss you too Fany.But if I told you, you wouldn't have let me come."Taecyeon replied.

"But are you okay now?I saw you at your baseball game a few days ago but you passed out.I went to the hospital and spotted your teammates, so I handed them your lucky watch.Did you get it yet?"

 "One question at a time.I saw you at the game,that's why I passed out and also because I don't have my watch.You know that watch means a lot to me since you were the one who gave it to me.I just didn't feel so confident and good that day.And I also saw you which made me shock and black out.Yes,they handed me my watch."

Tiffany suddenly hugged Taecyeon."Oppa, please don't ever leave me again.Did you know how worried Jihyen unnie and I was? Please stay with unnie and I.Oppa,saranghae."She said to Taecyeon as she starts to cry.Taecyeon hugged Tiffany back."I promise I won't leave you again.I'm sorry I made you guys worried.Fany,saranghae."Their hug just got tighter.


 "Goodnight Fany! Remember to dress pretty tomorrow.I'll pick you up at 9 tomorrow morning and we can go on a date."Taecyeon said as he and Tiffany started to seprate.But before Taecyeon left, he gave Tiffany a goodnight kiss on her forehead."Bye oppa!"Tiffany waved at Taecyeon before going to her own room.They were best friends who love each other and care for each other very much like as if they were REAL siblings.Their feelings are just sibling but anyone who saw all this and heard all this will think they are a couple because the Korean culture is different from the American culture which they both are more common with.And that was exactly what the guy who was at the other side thought.He was Choi Siwon.


Chapter eleven!

Taecyeon and Tiffany finally met!

Taecfany in the house!

~Toshio9