Chapter Twenty Four

White Carnation

 Tiffany arrived at the hospital with SiTaeYoon.The 3 friends went to Yuri's room,forgotten that Tiffany was there too.She didn't mind though.Tiffany then asked the nurse,"May I know which room Mr.Nichkhun Horvejkul is in?"

 "He's in room 1215 in the ICU part of the hospital.May I know who you are?"the nurse asked.

"I'm his sister.Thank you."Tiffany thank the nurse and went to find Nichkhun.Soon she arrived."Khun oppa?"

 "Tiff?"He muttered as he slowly open his eyes.Tiffany nodded.

"Are you alright?Are you hurt anywhere?"She asked as she examined him.After Nichkhun realized his mistakes,he and Tiffany became best friends.They were close but not as close as Taecfany.

 "I'm alright.What are you doing here?Aren't you supposed to be in Seoul with your dad?"He asked.

"I am.But I wanted to explore.So I told my dad and came to Jeju."

 "How long have you been here?"

"Longer than you."

 "Tiff,I'm serious."

"I've been in Jeju for about a week.About 4 days before you came."

 "But this is like my 2nd week here."

"I was in Jeju but then went to Busan.I met...Taecyeon oppa in Jeju."

 "Bwoh?!?You met Taec?!?Is he still here?!?"

"Uh-huh.We got out relationship back.Taecyeon oppa was only in Jeju because he and his team were playing against the Jeju team.He-"

 "Wait!He's a baseball player now?!"Tiffany nodded."He finally achieves his dream."

"Well,Taecyeon oppa lives in Busan with his 3 friends.So I tag along."Tiffany explained how she met Taecyeon and everything else,except things about Siwon and Yoona.

 "So...Did he know I'm here yet?"

"Yeah.I told him yesterday,after I watch the news.I ask him to come with me to see you.But he refused."

 "Seems like he hasn't forgive me..."

"Oppa,don't say that.He will.I know he will."

 "He probably just need time."

"I know.We had a fight last night about..."

 "About me."

"Oppa,I'm sorry.I try talking to him.But he...he just..."

 "It's okay.You've done your best.I'll try talking to him."

"I don't think that's going to be a good idea.He was furious last night.I've never seen him like that before."Nichkhun just sighed."I'm sorry..."

 "Tiff,it's not your fault.It's my fault.If I didn't came into his life,everything would've been fine."

"Don't say that."Tiffany was now crying.

 "I never knew that Tiffany Hwang was a cry baby."Nichkhun teased as he hugged her.Tiffany gently hit his arms as she wiped her tears and smiled."Ouch!I'm still hurt."

"You deserve it.How did you came about to save a girl?"

 "Like the news says.I was out celebrating with Jay and Junsu hyung and Sica."

"They're here?!?"Nihckhun nodded."I can't wait to see them."Tiffany also became friends with Nichkhun's friends.

 "Anyway,Jay and Junsu hyung were drunk,like always.So Sica and I have to take them to their room.Sica was taking care of Jay hyung.When I arrived at the lobby with Junsu hyung,Sica already took Jay to his room.That was when I noticed Yuri being attacked and I told one of the staffs to take hyung to his room."

"How did you even know her name?"

 "She's the next heir for the hotel,I'm staying at.And also...She's my ex-girlfriend."

"What?!?She's the one where you cried her name every night?!?"Nichkhun nodded."Woah!It's really fate!"

 "That's exactly what Sica said."

"Do they know you're here?!"

 "I'm not sure."

"I'll call them.Wait here,oppa."Tiffany then left the room.She started dialing Junsu's number."Not picking up?"She muttered.She then tried Jay's.Nope.At last she tried Jessica's."Sica unnie!"

"Tiffbaby?!?"Jessica exclaimed.

 "Yah!Unnie,did you know Khun oppa was stabbed and is now in the hospital?"

"What?!?"

 "You didn't watch the news?!?"

"Sorry.I was taking care of the 2 drunkards."

 "They're still drunk?"

"Well,they're okay now.Anyway,we'll come right away!"

 "Okay.Bye."Tiffany hung up.She was walking back to Nichkhun's room,when someone grabbed her."Yah!Let me go!"She yelled.

"Tiffany!It's me!Siwon!"Siwon said as he turned her around.

 "Why were you doing that?!You know how scared I was?"

"Mainhe.What are you doing out here?"

 "Talking on the phone with Sica unnie."

"Were you here the whole time?We couldn't find you anywhere when we entered the hospital."I hope you won't lie to me,Tiffany.Siwon thought.

 "Uhh...Uh-huh.I was here the whole time.Talking to Sica unnie."I lied again!Tiffany thought.She lied to me...again.He thought.

"Let's go inside now.Yuri wanted to meet you."Siwon pulled her with him.What about Khun oppa and Sica unnie?!Tiffany thought.

 "Me?!She wants to see me?!?"Tiffany asked as she tried to think of an excuse.

"Yeah.Your my girlfriend."

 "It was a deal.We're not real.You don't have to do this."

"Yoong and Taengoo already know your my girlfriend.Yuri has to know too."

 "But-but-"

"No buts.Kaja."Siwon started dragging Tiffany away.Shoot!Why can't you just let me go!?Tiffany thought.Then she spotted Jaysica and Junsu.

 "Unnie!!Oppa!!Help me!"She screamed.Jaysica and Junsu heard,so they ran towards Sifany.

"Yah!Let go of her!"Junsu yelled.

 "Who are you?"Siwon asked.

"I'm her boyfriend!"Junsu lied.

 "Bwoh?!?"

"You heard him."Jessica said.Siwon looked at Tiffany then let go of her.

 "You okay?"Junsu asked.She nodded.They started walking towards the hospital.

"Tiffbaby!When were you in Jeju?!"Jessica exclaimed.

 "Long story."Tiffany replied.

"Tell us later.Let's go visit Khun first."Jay said.Jessica and Junsu nodded in agreement.Siwon just watched them leave.He was so confused right now.First, it was Nichkhun.Now,it's Junsu.


 After Yuri saw Khunfany hugging,she ran back to her room with Taeyoon following her.Siwon stood there,still watching.Then Tiffany came out,so Siwon quickly hide behind the garbage can.He decided to follow her and that's where everything started.


"Yul,that's why I told you to move on."Taeyeon said as Yuri kept crying.

 "But when he saved me...I just thought maybe...We could have another shot on this relationship."Yuri said.

"Now,what are you gonna do?"Taeyeon asked.

 "I don't know."

"Yul,you alright?"Siwon asked as he came into the room.

 "Where were you?"Yoona asked.

"Talking with Tiffany."

 "Don't tell me-"Taeyeon started.

"No.I just talked to her after she came out."

 "Well,what were you talking to her about?"Taeyeon asked.

"I just wanted to see if she would still lie to me.And she did."

 "Mainhe,oppa."Taeyoon said.

"Siwon oppa..."Yuri started.

 "What is it,Yul?"

"What about your game?"

 "Luckily,one of the Busan's players,weren't feeling well,so it's delayed to be in the next 2 days."

"Can I come to?"

 "Sure.We have to start leaving tonight.I have practice tomorrow."SiTaeYoonYul left Jeju without Tiffany because she called,saying she met her friends and decided to come later.


Chapter 24!!

UPVOTE!!!!!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!

~Toshio9