Chapter Eighteen

White Carnation

 "Oppa,this is Choi Siwon...my..boyfriend."Tiffany introduced Siwon to Taecyeon.

"Bwoh?!?Choi Siwon is you boyfriend?!!?"Taecyeon exclaimed.Tiffany nodded."When did you guys started dating?How did you meet?"Taecyeon was obviously not happy.

 "Uhhh...We've been dating for a few months now.We met in...Seoul."Siwon replied.

"How can you guys be dating for a few months?How can you meet Tiffany in Seoul,a few months ago,when she just arrived on the day of the game."

 "I came to Seoul,a few months ago,we met then.I left after a few weeks in Seoul.And came back on the game day."Tiffany explained.

"Arasso.Why did you call me here?"

 "We wanted our family to meet.But we thought that maybe we should meet you first then our parents."Siwon said.

"You're not thinking about marrying him,do you?"Taecyeon asked.

 "Maybe..."Tiffany said.

"Fany!You've only met him for a few months!You can't just trust him so easily!People these days are dangerous.Besides he's my rival!You know that well!"Taecyeon exclaimed,totally forgetting that Siwon was still there.

 "Oppa!This is my life!I get to choose!"Tiffany said suddenly raising her voice.

"You're right!It's your life.You get to choose!It's also my life.I get to choose!I hope you live happily ever after and return to the states safely if you do."Taecyeon then stormed off.

 "Oppa!"Tiffany tried to chase Taecyeon but Siwon held her back."Let me go!"Tiffany tried to get away from Siwon's grasp.

"Calm down.You can't go talk to him during this time because he's still angry and you're mad at him for not understanding you.You're going to make it worse if you go."Siwon said as he let go of Tiffany.


 "Woo,Jun,Chan,let's go."Taecyeon said as he came into their room.

"Go where?"Chansung asked.

 "Back to Busan."

"Our plane is leaving at 2pm.It's only 9am."Wooyoung said.

 "I know.But I want to go now.I don't feel like staying here no more.Hurry.I'll get a taxi for us."Taecyeon then took his bag and left.

"What was that?"Chansung asked.

 "Shush and get your stuff!Seems like he's in a bad mood.Hurry!"Junho said as he grabbed his bag and left.Wooyoung and Chansung followed behind.


 Soon they arrived at the airport."Hyung...May I asked why you're suddenly wanting to leave?"Wooyoung asked.

"There's no reason for me to stay there anymore.The person whom I trust the most betrayed me...again."Taecyeon said as he boarded the plane.Wooyoung looked over at the guys.They just shrugged.

 Junho was sitting with Taecyeon while Wooyoung was with Chansung."Oh!Hyung,I just remembered.How was your blind date?"Chansung asked.

"Horrible."Wooyoung replied.

 "Bwoh?!?Did you not like her?"

"Anio!She's pretty,her voice is angelic.But when I met her she just yelled at me.And then left with Choi Siwon."

 "Bwoh!?!Taeyeon noona isn't like that.Why would she yelled at you?And she left with Choi Siwon?!?That's not right!Noona is single and had never had a boyfriend.She's pretty,nice,and funny.That's not the Taeyeon noona I know."

"I don't think that was the first time I met her."

 "Of course not.Pabo!She and her friends complimented us when we first arrived in Jeju and were singing by the seashore."

"She's that girl?!?!"Chansung nodded."Then why would she be angry?"

 "First,tell me what happened when you got to the cafe."Wooyoung then told him everything that's happened.

"Since we're going back to Busan,I'll never see her again."Wooyoung said.

 "Do you like Taeyeon noona?"Chansung asked.

"A-anio!"Wooyoung denied.

 "Don't lie,hyung!Raise your left hand if you like her.Raise your right hand if no."Chansung said.Wooyoung started raising his right hand but stopped and raise his left hand."Yes!I knew you would fall for her."

"But what should I do now?I totally ruined my chance."

 "Sooyoungie and I'll solve this.Just be patient."


 "Excuse me.Are you Tiffany Hwang?"the lady asked.

"Ne.I'm Tiffany Hwang."Tiffany replied.

 "Someone left this for you."she handed Tiffany a note then left.Tiffany read the note and suddenly dropped down to her knees.Soon she was crying.Many people were looking at her."Tiffany-sshi?"Siwon asked as he spotted Tiffany on her knees crying."What happened?"

"Oppa...he left...again..."Tiffany said in between her sobs.

 "Bwoh?!?"

"Oppa left me again!"She exclaimed as she handed Siwon the note:

Dear my Fany,

 Mainhe.I think I'm not ready to face the world yet.

Mainhe.I left you again.But I can't accept what you do either.

I know you have your own life.I have my own life too.

Mainhe.I spoke too harsh.Mainhe.Goodbye.

I love you Tiffany Hwang.

 ~Your big ear oppa

"I love you?"Siwon muttered."You said Ok Taecyeon is your oppa,right?"Tiffany nodded."How come your surnames are different?"

 "We're not real siblings.We're very close so we're like siblings."

"Oh."Siwon said.So that means there's a chance they might be in love?Is he confessing to her when he wrote 'I love you'?Urghh!!Siwon thought.

 "Ottoeke?!?"Tiffany cried.Siwon then piggy-back her to her room.Soon Tiffany fell asleep.Siwon stayed up all night by her side.


Chapter 18!!

Wait!There's more!

Next up would be more Taecyoon,Khunri,Wootae,and Sifany.

I'm gonna take their relationship to another level!!

~Toshio9