Daddy's Boy

My Baby

Uh oh!! The baby's here! q(>O<)p  Let's see what happens! ehehe~

BANGTAN - I Like It


"HONEY!!!" You were now in the ambulance, headed to hospital and you were in some serious pain. Your eyes were squeezed shut.

"Mrs. Bang, your husband is not here." A nurse was calmly patting your forehead with a napkin.

You opened your eyes and looked at her. Calmly, you made a sign for her to come closer. You grabbed her collar and yanked her closer to your face. "But I want him to be here...NOW!" You glared at the lady. She had to pry herself out of your hand. The poor nurse was gasping for air after she had freed herself from your grasp. You usually weren't so rude or strong, but that's what giving birth does for you. 

Yongguk would've been next to you but your overnight bag was in the car, so he had to drive the car to the hospital. He was super excited to be having a boy, but he was also super nervous. He didn't want anything to go wrong with the birth. All he really knew is that he wanted to be back by your side as soon as possible.

By the time Yongguk had gotten to the hospital and filled out the paperwork for his wife, Hana was already in labor and was screaming for him. He knew this because the nurses were sent to find him. You were abusing and harrassing the doctors and nurses that were trying to keep you relaxed and comfortable (well...as comfortable as you possible be while having a baby). 

The nurses quickly rushed Yongguk into the delivery room. 

"WHERE IS HE?!" Yongguk walked into the delivery room to find his wife throwing an absolute fit for him. "I WANT MY HUSBAND!!" You slapped away the hands that were trying to calm your aggressive movements. He didn't know whether he should be touched or completely scared for his life. 

They pleaded with you. "Miss Bang, please be more still. This is going to make birth very difficult..." You didn't listen to them.

"Hana!" Yongguk quickly ran to your side and grabbed one of your flailing hands. You immediately stopped your rants. It was his touched sealed the demon in you instantly. All the doctors and nurses sighed a breath of relief. You turned to glare at him, suddenly your glare softened into a gaze. "Sorry I'm late, baby." Yongguk kissed your hand. 

You put his hand to his hand to your face. Your face was now dripping with sweat. Some of it was from the pain you had, but most of it was from making a ruckus in the room. "You made me wait, love." 

A few hours later, a baby boy was put into your arms.

Seungho was born. 


You were looking forward to going home. The food in the hospital was absolutely awful and you wanted to see your Mi-Cha again. You really missed Yongguk. Seungho had been born a couple of days ago and had been given a clean bill of health, but you had to stay for complications with your body.

After the birth, you had lost a little too much blood in the process. The doctor said it wasn't very serious but they were going to keep you there, just in case. 

Yongguk still had to work even though you were still in the hospital, but he visited you every night.

"Hey babe." Yongguk poked his head into the room. You wanted to run over and jump on him but you remembered that you still had your IV in. Smilingly widely, you waited until he came closer to you. He sat on the side of the bed.

"Baby, I miss you." You put your hands on his cheeks and pulled him to your lips. Your hands slid to the back of his neck to pull him closer to you. Yongguk wrapped his hand around your waist and pulled you towards him. Breaking the kiss, you leaned back until your head hit the pillow and your husband was over you looking into your eyes. 

"Did you see our baby?" You asked Yongguk. "Our baby...he's so small." 

"Yeah." Yongguk touched the tip of your nose with his. 

"I think Mi-Cha will love him a lot, don't you?" You rubbed your nose against his. "I can't wait to get out of here and be home again with you and our newest addition."

"Yeah." Yongguk took your hands from behind his neck and laced his own fingers through yours. 
 
"The food here is awful. Make me feel at home." You told him this every night you were in that hospital room. 

"Yeah." Yongguk's voice became softer the more he answered your questions. You closed your eyes slowly while Yongguk moved up to kissed your forehead, then each eye, then your nose and finally he planted a long kiss on your lips. 

"I love you and our family."


Short chappie....but baby number 2 is here!!! YAY!!! :3

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!! THAT'D BE GREAT!! :D

LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF END IT THERE!!!! 

<<<3