Daddy's Day Home

My Baby

I lied... I left on a cliffhanger and I almost got killed.... ehehe~  ^-^'

Plus writing is funn! ^^ 

Rachel Brown - Bumblebee


You awoke facing Yongguk. For some reason, you had a funny feeling that something was going to happen today, but you decided to push that thought into the back of you mind. You were already 9 months into your second pregnancy with a baby boy. It was becoming hard to raise Mi-Cha all by yourself, but you didn't want to strip Yongguk from his work, so you didn't complain. Today was different though, Yongguk was off today for the whole day and that excited you, a lot. 

You wanted to snuggle into Yoongguk, but your round belly prevented you from getting as close as you wanted. You pouted while placing your hands on your husband's cheek. Yongguk's eyes slowly opened. He smiled at you.

"My beautiful wife." He muttered. Yongguk was still half asleep. As you were getting ready to do kiss his nose, the baby inside your belly started to move. 

"Ya!" Sitting up you quickly grabbed Yongguk's hands and placed them on your stomach. The baby kicked against his hands. "Do you feel that?! That is our baby!" You beamed at Yongguk in satisfastion. His eyes were still half closed. You pouted. "Come on, Yongguk. Can't you be just a little excited?"

"Babe, you've been doing this since he first started kicking." He pleaded with you. 

"Yeah, I know, but I only have a couple more months left..." Sitting up, he stole a quick kiss from your lips. You laced your fingers through his. "...and I'm excited!"

"Yeah..."  Yongguk said, amused by your smiling face.

"Hey honey?"

"Yeah..."

"Rub my tummy for me, huh?" You pushed his hands under your baggy shirt so that his hand were touching you bare belly bump. His hands were rough and calloused against your soft skin.  Keeping you hands on his, you made him rub your stomach. "Guess what."

"Hm?"
"That's our baby." You couldn't help but say it again, but Yonggguk didn't mind. He was glad you were so excited. You gazed 
lovingly at your husband. You removed your hands from his and slowly placed them on either side of his face. His hands stayed on your stomach. Pulling his face to yours, slowly, you kissed him. Yongguk's hand slid from your stomach to you waist and then around your back. You instinctively fell back against his strong arms. Your hands slid down to his chest brace yourself against his weight. Yongguk slightly pulled away from you so that you could get air. 

"Baby, we should really get up now." You kissed his nose and pushed him back, sitting up in the process.

"Why?" Yongguk rested his head in your lap and looked up at you.  

You thought for a minute. It WAS his day off. "You're right." You thought again. You eyes lit up with an idea. "Hey, we should go on a date!" You put your hand on either side of his face. "Please!"

"What about Mi-Cha?"

"She has a little play date with Hyunseung today, remember?" 

"I don't know, I kinda just wanted to stay home."

"Come on, babe! I haven't been out on a date since I got pregnant with Mi-Cha! Please?" You batted your eyes at him. He smiled up at you. 

"Sure." 

"Good! I am so excited!" You picked up his head and placed on the bed beside you and got up. You struggled to get up. Being pregnant sure was hard. 

You walked into the bathroom to get ready. Quickly, you slipped into a long stripped dress. You hummed to yourself while putting on your makeup. When you came out, Yongguk was still sleeping. 

"Hey!" You slapped his arm. "Get up!" 

"No..." 

"Baby, please..." You whined at him while pulling him into a sitting position. 

"Okay...okay." He sluggishly got up and went into the bathroom. After you knew he was gone, you smiled to yourself and went out of the room to check on Mi-Cha and get her ready for her play date.


You had already Mi-Cha off and were walking arm in arm with Yongguk to the car. Your head was resting on his shoulder. 

"Hey. Let's go to the amusement park, okay?"

"Yah, are you crazy, Hana? You can't go on any rides or walk much." Yongguk didn't raise his voice or stop walking. He was as cool as ever. 

You pouted. "Oh come on. I can still go on some rides. It'll be fun!" He huffed. You smiled knowing that he had given in. You quickly stopped so you could tip toe and kiss him on the cheek.

"I love you." He smiled and opened the car for you. Before he closed the door, he swiftly bent down to kiss your forehead. 

"I love you, too." He closed your door and walked to the drivers side.

On the way to the to the amusement park, you feel asleep. After Yongguk arrived to the park, he thought about not waking you up, but you woke up before he had the chance to do anything. 

Looking out the window, you pointed. "Oh! We're here!" You were so excited. Although you struggled to get out of the seat, you did as quickly as you could and once you were up, you pulled Yongguk along, who was to slow to open the door for you.

"Let's go! Let's go!" You dragged him towards the entrance. After Yongguk bought the tickets and you were in, you linked arms with him again. The two of you strode through the park for awhile. 

"Baby, why don't you go on the merry-go-round." 

"Yeah!!" Your eyes sparkled with excitement. You were just like a little kid. 

The attendant helped you up onto a pretty white and gold horse. Wrapping you hands onto the gold pole, you waited for the start. Spinning around on the ride made you happy. You smiled widely. You loved your life. Yongguk was your husband. Mi-Cha was your baby and you had another one on the way. How could life get any better? 

"Hey Hana!" You turned your head around to see Yongguk taking a picture of you. You gave him a silly grin. After the ride was over, the attendant had to help you get off the horse. Being pregnant made you basically useless and you didn't like that very much. Sometimes it was fun when Yongguk waited on you hand and foot, but most of the time it was bothersome. 

Yongguk was waiting for you. You wanted to play some more, but your stomach didn't feel very good. You decided to ignore it. "Yongguk! Let's go grab lunch!" You wound your fingers through his. As you with Yongguk, the pain seemed to be getting stronger and stronger. It felt like you had swallowed a bunch of bees. The stinging sensation in your lower abdomin made you want to cry. 

"Yongguk, I think I need to sit down. I don't feel so good." Yongguk looked worried for you.

"Are you okay, babe?" 

You nodded slowly. "Yes, I think I just need some water." You watched Yongguk go to get the water. Then, you felt something pop. As beads of sweat formed on your face, you sat crossing your legs. A minute later, Yongguk came back with the water.

"Um honey..." You took his hand in yours and gazed up at him.

"Yeah." He looked genuinely concerned now. 

"Speak of water, my water broke." You forced a smile onto your face, trying to force the pain back. The sweat that was forming on your face dripped down the sides of your face. The pain made you want to cry and turn into a fetal position, but you didn't. 

Yongguk's eyes grew wide. "!"


I finally update!!! keke~ :3 I can't leave you on a cliff hanger like this! So I will be again! 

Thanks for the support! See you again!! :D