Mommy's Day Off

My Baby

Hey there! :) Decided to write another chapter~! 

---------------------------------------------------

Today was your day off and you were excited for it, because raising a child is a full time job. You were going out with your friends for the first time, since you had Mi-Cha. You were kind of nervous. It would just be Yongguk and the baby.

"Yongguk, are you sure you'll be ok?" Your husband was still in bed. 

"Yeah, babe. Don't worry about it." He gave you thumbs up, but his eyes were still closed. 

"Aigoo, this guy..." You mumbled under your breath. *Will they really be ok?* You though. You couldn't help walking around to his side of the bed, bent down and kissing his forhead. "Thank you." You stood up again and got ready to walk towards the bathroom, but a hand grabbed your wrist.

"Babe, you missed my lips."  Yongguk's eyes were wide open now. You turned deep red. He pulled your hand to his lips. Yongguk kissed your hand ever so gently. Your knees buckled. 

"You're no fair." You pouted. He knew how you felt when he did that. 

"Who said I played fair?" Yongguk pulled you down to his level and wrapped his arms arould you. "I love you, Hana." Leaning up, he tried to kiss you but you stopped him by putting your finger on his lips.

"You'll ruin my makeup, love." You smiled slyly. Yongguk took your hand again. He kissed it softly. He kissed your arm slowly moving up towards your neck. When he got there, Yongguk nuzzled and kissed your neck making you and want to push him away, but you didn't. 

Mi-Cha woke up. She cried loudly. You sighed heavily. You turned to go get her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A little later, Yongguk was with Mi-Cha oh his chest. They were sitting on the living room couch, still in pajamas, watching TV. It was almost noon. 

"I'm leaving!" You yelled as you walked into the living room. You stopped by the couch to look at your family. "Omo~ Look at my babies." Mi-Cha had fallen back asleep. You kissed her forehead and pecked Yongguk's lips. "I hope you two have fun today. Don't hesitate to call me if any goes wrong." 

Before you could leave, Yongguk grabbed your wrist and pulled you down to kiss your cheek. "Bye, babe." And with that, you left.

As you walked to your car you couldn't help but worry. "Are they really going to be alright?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yongguk watched TV until Mi-Cha woke up. He figured that it was about time to get some lunch. In truth, Yongguk was a very good daddy. He gave Mi-Cha little pieces of apples and carrot and fed her spoonfuls of rice before, all while eating his food. Yes, he was the ideal dad who made sure the diapers were all changed and quickly disposed. 

He played with Mi-Cha until she became sleepy. It was dark by that time. After he had put the baby to sleep, Yongguk had flopped on the bed.

He was tired. He now knew how you felt during the day. He couldn't get anything that he wanted to do done. Yongguk just wanted you to come home. "I miss you, Hana." He closed his eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, You were having a great time. First, you met with your best friend since highschool to go shopping. Then you two met up with some of your old friends for lunch. You missed chatting, laughing it up and gossiping  with the girls, but no matter how much fun you were having, you're mind kept going back to your family at home. You wondered if Mi-Cha was crying to much. You wondered if Yongguk fed her properly. But mostly, you wondered if they missed you as much as you missed them. 

"Hana....HANA?!" One of the girls waved her hand in front of your face. You snapped out of your daydreaming. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine, Rin." You quickly put on a smile. "What were you saying?" 

"Good!" They started to gossip more. "So then she said....blah blah blah....." You started to daydream again. You thought about what Yongguk was doing right now. You thought about Mi-Cha and wondered if she would like the new toy you bought her. 

"What do you think, Hana?" You snapped back to reality again. 

"I honestly have no idea. I can't believe she did that." You lied. Since most of the stuff that they talked about was bad anyways.

All the girls looked at you. "Hana. We were talking about going to get some ice." 

"Oh..."

"Are you sure you're all right?" The girls truly looked concerned for her.

"Yeah! I just...missed my family." You faltered. 

"Well that's understandable. This is your first time away from them, isn't it?" You best friend, Ah Jung, asked.

"Yeah." 

"Well that's ok! Every woman feels like that the first time. I'm sure they're fine." Ah Jung patted your back.

You breathed a sigh of relief. "Aigoo~ I'm so pitiful!" The girls chucked. "Let me go to the bathroom and then let's go get ice-cream!" All the girls cheered.

"I'll meet you guys out side." You walked quickly to the bathroom. You didn't really need to go, but you needed to compose yourself.

Once in front of the bathroom mirror, you said, "I miss you, Yongguk." You felt a little better after. You decided to stop worrying and just have a good time. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

You were so gladly to finally be home. It was dark already. Opening the door, you found it to be totally quiet. Being careful to shut the door and lock it, you placed your shopping bags on the floor tip toed up the stairs. First you peeked in Mi-Cha's room to make sure she was peacefully asleep. You silently leaned over the crib to kiss her forehead. "I missed your Mi-Cha." 

Exiting the room quietly, you quickly walked into your bedroom to find Yongguk sleeping peacefully on his back. "Omo~ look at my poor, exhausted husband." You whispered. You didn't want to wake him up. You went into the bathroom to take off all your makeup and change into sweats and an old t-shirt.

Slowly, you got on the bed and crawled over to him. Sitting on your knees you bent down to kiss his nose. "I missed you, Yongguk. You drive me crazy."

"Do I?" In one swift movement, Yongguk had you pinned under him. "Why did you stay for so long?!" He was angry. 

"I-I'm sorry." You didn't have anything to say. "I was buying things for MI-Cha and you, but then--" Yongguk kissed you roughly. You were surprised, but kissed him back. He s one arm around you waist. He broke the kiss and let himself drop on top of you. 

"You make me go crazy, Hana." You could barely hear his muffled voice. "I missed you."

You couldn't help the wide smile that crept on your face. "I love you, Yongguk." You wrapped your arms around his neck. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Finished~! I hope you like it!! :3

I am debating on if I should make this a one shot collection or my a whole long story on how they met( or both :D). Lemme know what you think!

<3 <3 <3