My Babies

My Baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd_Qs3wTnrA

---------------------------------------

"Aigoo~ My baby don't cry. I'm here now." You picked up your little baby and gently rocked her from side to side. When she stopped crying, you decided to sing her back to sleep:

Hush my baby, please don't cry

You are my only love 

Mommy will be here forever ~

As you sang, the baby yawned and slowly closed her eyes. Gently, you kissed her forehead and put her back into the crib. "I love you, Mi Cha," you whispered. You shuffled back to your room and flopped onto the bed. You turning on your side, you stared at you husband's handsome face. "I love you too, Yongguk." You whispered. You took your fingers and traced them along the side of his face. You put your palm on his cheek. Shifting closer, you kissed his forehead  before getting under the covers. 

Yongguk's hand wrapped around your waist. "I love you, babe." His eyes slowly fluttered open. You blushed madly. You didn't think he was up. "What time is it?"

"Too early, love. Go back to sleep." You snuggled up against him. Putting your hands on his chest, you sweetly kissed his lips.  

-----------------------------------------

The next morning, when you woke up, Yongguk was already gone. You sighed. "Aww. I didn't even get to give him a goodbye kiss." As if she knew you were up, Mi-Cha started to cry. Sighing again, you got up and quickly walked to the baby's room. Another day, just you and your baby.

The day went by quick. You played, fed and washed Mi-Cha. She was talking a nap and you could finally get some other things done. Quickly, you washed clothes, cleaned the bathroom and started dinner. 

By the time Yongguk got home, it was late."Hi, babe." You dropped the toys, you were picking up and ran to greet him. You wrapped your arms around his neck. 

"I missed you." You stood on your toes and brought his face down to your lips. Yongguk put his arms around your waist as you leaned backwards. This kiss would've lasted much longer, but the baby started to cry. Quickly, you both ran to where Mi-Cha was. Yongguk picked her up. Mi-Cha stopped crying immediately. 

"Aigoo, Mi-Cha just wanted to see daddy too." You pulled Yongguk down again so you could kiss his cheek. Pretty soon, Mi-Cha began to smell. 

"It's you turn, babe." Yongguk handed the baby to you.

You handed her back. "No way, I did it last time."

"Nice try, but I did it last time." He placed her back in you arms.

"Rock, paper, scissors?" You tried. 

"No." He stuck his tongue out at you. "I'm going to go take a shower."

"Yeah, ok." You pouted. "Your daddy is stupid." You said loud enough for Yongguk to hear. Mi-Cha giggled at your silly faces. 

After changing Mi-Cha, you quickly changed into your pajamas and sat on the sofa to watch a movie with her in your arms. Yongguk shortly came out of the bedroom. You looked at him. He was wearing a wife beater and some sweats. You could see his toned abs through his shirt. "Aww, look at my babies." he cooed and kissed the baby's forehead and then your own. You blushed madly.

Yongguk's arm was slung over your shoulder and Mi-Cha was peacefully resting on your chest. You watched the movie for awhile. When Mi-Cha fell asleep, you got up to put her in the crib. You came back to find Yongguk asleep as well.

You pouted at him. "You are gone all day and then you come home and fall asleep. Real smooth Bang Yongguk." You put a pillow beside him and gently pushed him down on it. You kneeled on the ground and rested your face in your hands. "Also, thanks for you hard work, pabo." 

"Your welcome." You were startled. Yongguk quickly pulled you on top of him. Your hands were placed on his chest. 

You blushed madly again. "I really wish you would stop doing that." 

"Don't play innocent, pabo." You beat on his chest. To stop you, Yongguk wrapped his arms around your waist and brought you closer to him (if that was possible). You rested your head on his chest.

"I love you, babe." You lifted your head to meet his eyes. They were so seriously.

"I love you too." You kissed him, slowly and sweetly.

-------------------------------------------

Kinda short huh?

Cheesy! Yeah I know. :P I can dream can't I?

Hope you enjoyed it! <3 <3