Uncle!!!!

Idol Academy Battle of the Groups(Apply Closed)

No Ones POV

         Jikyoung walked over to her unnie with an expressionless face.
 
"What do you want?" She asked.
 
"Uncle wants us to go over to his office~" The elder sibling replied.
 
"Fine," she said "..whatever" and with that Jikyoung walked away.
 
         Jaehwa just sighed and followed after her sister. Once they arrived to the principal(aka their Uncle's) office they saw Jung Hwa waiting there leaning against the door frame. 
 
"Took you long enough." He said irritated.
 
"Ugh you're here too." Jikyoung said as she looked at her older brother in disgust. "Now now don't fight guys~" Jaehwa said stepping in.
 
"But-" Jung Hwa started and was cut off by the doors opening. "Welcome to Idol Arts Academy children!!!" A loud voice boomed. 
 
         The three all turned around to see their grandpa standing there with a wide grin on his face. He goes up to them giving each of them a hug. Jaehwa happily accepted while the other awkwardly hugged back.
 
 "Ah come in, come in!" Their uncle said after the unusal hug.
 
"So what did you want to talk about harabeoji?" Jaehwa asked.
 
"Nothing really just wanted to see how my nieces and nephew were" He smiled then continued "wae, did you have anything you wanted to talk to me about?" He asked.
 
"Well about that..." Jung Hwa started.
 
Jung Hwa's POV
 
I sat in the Principles office with my sisters.
 
"AJUSSI!" I yelled.
 
"Ya, stop yelling," He replied.
 
"The reason I stay in PR 1, is because it's a private room," I said explaining the initials PR to my uncle, "It's not private if I have a room mate,"
 
"I know that," He said in a frustrated tone, "But your room is big enough for two people, and there wasnt anywhere else to put him,"
 
"Bu..." I started to say something, but he cut me off.
 
"Do you have the same problem?" He said turning to my sisters.
 
"Aniyo," Jae Hwa said smiling.
 
"I want to share a room with Unnie instead," Ji Kyoung said using her puppy dog pout. She thinks its cute, but I find it annoying. Jae lookes at me with pleading eyes, but she knows I cant help her.
 
          At the end, I was unfortunatly unable to chance my roommate situation so I decided to go to the gym and relieve some of my stress. I never liked running, yet I find myself on a treadmill. My ipod on the highest volume so that I could get lost in the music and make this workout a little less painful than it already is.
 
         Because I wasnt paying attention, I didnt notice the person next to me trying to get my attention. I guess they were getting impatient because they decided to pull on my earbuds. I was so supprised that I lost my footing and fell, only to find myself flying into the excersize equipment placed a couple of feet behind me. I looked up to see Ji Kyoung standing over me and laughing. I was going to say something, but someone had beat me to it.
 
"Ji Kyoung-ah, That was uncalled for," Jae Hwa said walking over to help me up.
 
"What is wrong with you?" I asked annoyed at my little sister.
 
"You should have answered the first time I called you," She said before leaving the room, giving me no time to reply.
 
"Why do you guys hate each other?" Jae asked handing be a bottled water. I took a sip and stared at the floor.
 
"Hmm..." I tried to think of when this all started, but to my surprise i couldnt even remember HOW our hatred for each other began.

Ji Kyoung's POV

"Like it matters" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well I have to get ready for the contest so au revoir~" I said waving as I walked away.

"The contest?" Jung oppa said in a questioning tone.

I paused for a bit then turned back around smirking.

"You mean you don't know? We're this years judges but I guess I shouldn't be surprised about your lack of knowledge for these things pabo. Anyways I'm leaving see you later~" I said and strutted away.

No One's POV

"So wanna hang out with your older sis for now?" Jae Hwa asked.

"Sorry but I think I'll pass noona I've got someone I need to meet." Jung Hwa replied.

"Oh okay have fun" Jae Hwa said waving him off.

"I will later sis!" Jung Jwa shouted running off.

"Hmmm alone again....Ughhh I'm bored!" Jae Hwa said and stomped off.

 

 
Jung Hwa's POV
 
"Hyung!" I yelled as I spot Bada in the quad. He Just glares at me and sits at a table.
 
"I told you not to call me that when people are around," He said when I sat down next to him.
 
"Waeyo?" I asked
 
"What if they find out?" He said.
 
"They wont find out," I laughed, "If someone asks why I call you Hyung sometimes, Ill just tell them its because you have the face of an Ajussi,"
 
"Ya!!" He said punching my arm, "Im serious,"
 
"OW! Arasso!" I replied, "You didnt have to hit me,"
 
"You're so fragile," He laughed, "So how did it go with your uncle?"
 
"It didnt go to well," Thats when the idea came to me, "Why dont you be my room mate?" I asked him excitedly.
 
"That's a good idea," He said.
 
"Yes!" I quickly got out of my seat, "Kaja!"
 
"Ani, I didnt say that I would do it,"
 
"Ah, Hyung~" I whinned
 
"YA,"
 
"Ajussi~"
 
"Geumanha..." He said in a low voice, "Unlike you I actually like my roommates," I frowned.
 
"I guess Im stuck with him," At that moment I saw someone in the corner of my eye. When I turned my head, I couldnt believe who it was. I just sat there and started.
 
"Is that who I think it is?" Bada asks grabbing my attention. I look at him and notice that he was looking at the same person.
 
"So I'm not seeing things?" I looked back and to my surprise our eyes met. I stood up from the table and walked away.
 
"Jung-ah!" Bada called as he began to follow.
 

Hiya guys^^ It's your co-author Saranghaebap here and I just wanted to say sorry for being away for so long! We're all kinda busy bees at the moment so I aapologize for taking so long to update~ Aaaaanyways how was the chappie long enough for ya? Well if it wasn't then we'll try to make sure it is in the next few chappies :3 But anyways for now please enjoy this update and continue to wait for better ones in the future love you all mwahhhh <3 <3 <3