Teaser 2

Idol Academy Battle of the Groups(Apply Closed)

Jung Hwa's POV

I sat in the Principles office with my sisters.

"AJUSSI!" I yelled.

"Ya, stop yelling," He replied.

"The reason I stay in PR 1, is because it's a private room," I said explaining the initials PR to my uncle, "It's not private if I have a room mate,"

"I know that," He said in a frustrated tone, "But your room is big enough for two people, and there wasnt anywhere else to put him,"

"Bu..." I started to say something, but he cut me off.

"Do you have the same problem?" He said turning to my sisters.

"Aniyo," Jae Hwa said smiling.

"I want to share a room with Unnie instead," Ji Kyoung said using her puppy dog pout. She thinks its cute, but I find it annoying. Jae lookes at me with pleading eyes, but she knows I cant help her.

At the end, I was unfortunatly unable to chance my roommate situation so I decided to go to the gym and relieve some of my stress. I never liked running, yet I find myself on a treadmill. My ipod on the highest volume so that I could get lost in the music and make this workout a little less painful than it already is.

Because I wasnt paying attention, I didnt notice the person next to me trying to get my attention. I guess they were getting impatient because they decided to pull on my earbuds. I was so supprised that I lost my footing and fell, only to find myself flying into the excersize equipment placed a couple of feet behind me. I looked up to see Ji Kyoung standing over me and laughing. I was going to say something, but someone had beat me to it.

"Ji Kyoung-ah, That was uncalled for," Jae Hwa said walking over to help me up.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked annoyed at my little sister.

"You should have answered the first time I called you," She said before leaving the room, giving me no time to reply.

"Why do you guys hate each other?" Jae asked handing be a bottled water. I took a sip and stared at the floor.

"Hmm..." I tried to think of when this all started, but to my surprise i couldnt even remember HOW our hatred for each other began.

 


Kyamei

it wasn't my intention to put out another teaser this early, but one of authors is on an hiatus... Maybe even two  of them... I know this isn't much, but if  the next group intro isn't posted ill probably just post another teaser to give them some time... The other 2 authors have work and or school.. But we apologize for the long wait you guys have been suffering.. I hope this can hold you off just a little while longer... Annyeong!