Group Introduction: Part 1

Idol Academy Battle of the Groups(Apply Closed)

Group Name: Hurricane

Fanclub: Disasters

Members

Leader/Main Vocalist

Ash aka Song Jung Hwa

17

Korean

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea

Family:

-Kang Ji Soo

-Song Jae Hwa | Twin Sister

-Song Ji Kyung | Younger sister

AFF:

Kyamei

Ulzzang:

Lee Chihoon


tumblr_muy644Nw0u1qdla36o1_500.jpg

Jack of All Trades

Poseidon aka Choi Bada

--

Birthplace:

Seoul, South Korea

Family:

-Choi Sunkyu | Grandmother

-Choi Hanbyul | Cousin

-Choi Haneul | Cousin

AFF:

Heiseigeneration

Ulzzang:

Hong Jong Hyun


 

Main Rapper/Dancer

J. Kim aka Kim Jason

17

Korean-American

Birthplace: Manchester, England

Family:

-Kim Taeyeon | Older Sister

AFF:

Jaxxon

Ulzzang:

Won Jong Jin


 

Main Dancer/Visual

Seo Jin aka Seo Jin Young

17

Korean

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea

Family:

-

AFF:

LayBinTao

Ulzzang:

Kim Min Jun


 

tumblr_loqbcqRygq1qbsd4uo1_500.jpg

Main Visual/Rapper

Yun aka Shin Yun Ha

17

Korean

Birthplace: Busan, South Korea

Family:

-Shin Tae Hwan | Father

-Park Sun Mi | Mother

AFF:

AProudVIP

Ulzzang:

Park Ji Ho


 

Jack of All Trades/ Maknae

K-Den aka Im Kaden

15

Korean-Australian

Birthplace: Sydney, Australia

Family:

-Im Henry | Father

-Im Jaeyoung | Mother

-Im Si Wan | Older brother

AFF:

SayA_yolo

Ulzzang:

Lee Nam Soo


Kaden's POV


I arrived at the school to see a huge crowd people walking around.

'I guess I'm not the only one that decided to come early,'

I thought to myself.

"You have eveything you need right?" My brother, Si Wan, asks as he takes my luggage out of the trunk.

"Neh~" I said as I looked up at the place that will be my home for the next few months, "This place is hugh,"

"No kidding," He replied laughing. He locked the car and grabbed my stuff, "Now where should we go?"

"Excuse me!" the roaring crowd was silenced by a woman and a bullhorn, "These tables are set up acording to you last names, Males on the left females on the right," she said. Then she handed the bullhorn to the tall man that stood next to her.

"Once you find your name, you will be given your class schedual and you dorm room number," He said.

"Well I guess that answers your question," I said as I looked up at hyung, he just smiled. We walked toward the table with an I.

"Name?" Said a girl sitting at the table.

"Im Kaden," I replied, she started sifting through her stack of papers, and then she finally found it. She handed me a envolope. I opened it and inside was two pieces of papers and a key. One paper had a map of the school, and the other paper was my schedual.

"Alright lets find your room," Hyung said as he grabbed the papers. I started to follow him, but accidentally bumped into someone.

"Sorry," I said, she just looked at me for a brief second before glaring.

"Ji Kyoung-ah!" Someone yelled deep inside the crowd, that was when the girl turn and walk away.

'Ji Kyoung...'

Her name kept echoing in my head.

"What are you looking at?" My brothers question had brought me back to reality.

"Nothing," I said as I turned to face him, "Let's go find my room!"


Jason's POV


"Are you sure you want to do this?" My sister ask as she pulled in to the front entrance of the school with hesitation.

"Neh~" I replied as I closed the car door.

"I'm going to miss you!" She said as she hugged me.

"AH! Noona!" I pushed her away after a few seconds.

"Wae!?" She said suprised.

"People are starting to stare," She took a quick look around and smiled.

"No ones staring," She replied and embraced me again, "I'm your sister there's nothing to be embarrassed about!"

"Dont you have somewhere to go?" I asked as I checked my watch. She quickly let go.

"That's right!" She said as she took all of my stuff out of the car and quickly jumping into the drivers seat, "Miahnae, If it was yesterday I would have stay,"

"I know," I said grabbing my bags, "Drive safe," she nodded in reply and drove off.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Said a voice coming from behind me, I turned around to see a tall man standing before me, "Im Jung Jun Ho, Your dorm advisor"

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo," I said as I bowed.

"Have you gotten your schedual yet?" He asked, I shook my head, "The tables over there have what you need, just give the person your name," He pointed to a crowed. I nodded my head and followed his direction. I took about 15 minutes but I finally had the stuff I needed. As I looked at the map of the school I realized that my room wasnt on the map, so I had no choice but to find the adviser again.

"Excuse me," I said when I found him waiting by the entrance.

"Neh~" He replied.

"I noticed that my room isnt on the map," I said, he just gave me questioning look.

"Are you sure?" He asked, I nodded in relpy, "What's your room number?"

"PR1," I said handing him the key. He looked at it in shock.

"Alright," He said as he grabbed the map to show me. It was obvious that he saw still in a confused state, "So, you are going to go threw the boys dorm and ride the elevator to the top, It's the last door the right,"

"How come it's not on the map?"  I asked.

"It is," He said, "It's just not labeled,"

"Ah, Thank you," I said as I walked away. Yet again I followed his directions. When I got into the elevator I was joined by other people, but most of them had gotten off on the floors below mine. Leaving me and some other guy who was listening to his Ipod.

'Could this be my roommate?' I thought to myself.

Ding Dong

The elevator sounded. As we excited I noticed that the guy didnt get off the elevator. Before the doors closed I tapped his shoulder.

"Oh, What floor are we on?" he asked as he took of his headphones.

"5th," I replied. His eyes widened.

"Oops this isnt my floor," He laughed and waved goodbye.

"I guess he's not my roommate," I said aloud as I turned around and noticed something odd. There was only 5 doors on this floor. Each number was in the triple digits except 1 labled PR in front of it. I took a deep breath and unlocked the door, but for some reason when I tried to open it, it felt like there was someone pushing from the otherside.


Jung Hwa's POV


After I got to my room I decided that it would be a good idea to take a nap. Right when I was about to lose conciousness, I heard someone at the door. I shot up form the couch to see who it was, but the sound of it doorknob turning suprised me.

'Maybe I forgot to lock it again,'

Thinking it was Ji Kyoung I pushed on the door, but the person who was pushing from the other side was using a lot much force, so it couldn't have been Ji Kyoung, I backed away and let go. I was a little shocked to see some kid falling to the floor.

"What the heck!" He said as he hit the floor with a loud thud knocking down my vase. I watched the vase shadder.

"What was that?!" I looked out the door to see some people walking out of their rooms to see where the sound had originated from. When they saw me standing at my doorway they all looked down, shocked to see someone laying on the floor.

"Hyun!" One yelled, "Are you ok?"

"Yeah," I replied in a low voice as I looked down, my gaze switiching back and forth to the kid and my now broken vase "Go back to what you were doing,"

"I'm sorry," He said in english as he got up from the floor.

"Who are you and What are you doing here?" I asked. He handed me his key, "Unbelievable," I pulled out my phone and quickly dialed a number.

"Ah, Jung-Ah!" My uncled answer.

"YA! AJUSSI!" I yelled.

"I can tell by your voice that you have met your roommate," He said.

"WAE!?!" I started to get annoyed, "Why do I have a roommate?"

"He was a late enrty and there is no spaces left," He said hesitantly, "You are the only one with space in their room,"

"Theres only one bed, so no I don't have room,"

"Theres a pull out couch," he said right before hanging up. I walked over to the couch and lifted up the cusion.

"He changed the couch," I said out loud.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Said the kid, I turned around to face him, "Im Kim Jason,"

"You broke my vase," I said as I started to clean up. He bent down to help but I wouldnt let him. When I finished I grabbed my jacket and looked at him, "Looks like I'm stuck with you," He gave me a quizical look, but I didn't bother to explain.


Bada's POV


After I got my schedual I promised myself that this time around I wouldn't slack off.

'I'll have to keep my age a secret for now,'

I told myself as I made my way threw the crowd of teenagers. As I walked calmly down the hall I see someone familier.

"Jung-ah!" I called to him. He stopped walking to look around, his eyes landed on me and he waved.

"Hyung!" He yell as he started walking again, "When you told me you would be attending this school I didnt believe it,"

"Yet, here I am," we laughed.

"How did you get in?" he gave me a question look.

"Your Uncle," I replied and he just shook his head, "It's funny, once I mentioned you, he didnt ask anymore questions,"

"Of course," He rolled his eyes, then the expression on his face changed, he looked annoyed. "Wait, If thats the case, Why didnt he make you my roommate?"

Now I'm the one confused, "I thought you didn't get roommates?"

"I do now," He exhaled, "What floor are you on?"

I looked down at the paper, "5th," That's when he got really annoyed.

"Are you freaking kidding me!?" He yelled throwing his hands up in frustration.

"What's wrong with your roommate?" I asked.

"He broke my vase." was all he said as he turned around heading towards the elevator and I followed. As we got into the elevator I started to press the botton that would close the doors so that we would be the only two inside.

"What are you doing?" Jung asked me.

"I have to tell you something," As the doors finally closed I told him about my situation. "I want to keep my age a secret,"

"Wae?"

"Because I just dont want people to know," He just continued to stare at me, "During school you will be the hyung, Got it?" that was when he bursted out in laughter. "DO YOU GET IT?" I started shaking him back and fourth, but it just made him laugh more.

"Ahahaha, Arraso!" He finally said as the doors to the elevator opened.

"Jung-ah," There was a girl standing infront of us.

"Oh, Jae-ah?" Jung said, "What are you doing here?"

"You left this in the car," She said as she handed him his phone.

"Ah, Komawo," He smiled. The she glaced in my direction.

"Nugu seyo?" She asked.

"He's just a hyu..... Dongsaeng I know," Jung said, catching his own mistake.

"A dongsaeng?" The expression on her face told us that she was confused, "He looks older than us,"

"Aniyo!" I said adding a laugh at the end.

'I can't get caught yet, it's not even the first day,'

 


Shin Yun Ha


I breathed in the fresh air as I sat on a bench in the quad. I gent ally place my guitar on the grass and kicked my feet up on the bench across from me. My room is on the third floor, but I don't really feel like going all the way over there. I look around hearing the sound of people talking, but I couldn't see anyone. I twirled my room key around my finger.

'Should I go now?'

I asked myself, but I still didn't move. Ten minutes later I gave into the thought of there being a nice bed to sleep on. Growing I stood up and grabbed my stuff. When I entered the hall way of the boys dorm there a lot of people around. It was so crowded that I had a tough time reaching the elevator. I think I hit a couple of people as well. I entered the elevator, but strangely no one joined me. It has only been 20 minutes sense they opened up the front gate. It should be more packed then this.after what felt like forever, the door finally opened on the third floor, but no one was in the hall way.

"That's not creepy at all," I said as I slowly walked down the long corridor. 10 rooms we on this floor, but not a sound resonated from a single one. I reached my room and unlocked the door. No one was inside.

'Does no one live on this floor?'

I threw my bag onto the floor. I was looking around when I came across a bunk bed.

'Sense I'm first, there should be no problem with me taking the top.... Right?'


Jin Young's POV


I got to my room and placed my bags in the closed. It has been fairly quiet on this floor once every one had settled in. I noticed that everything in the room was untouched.

'I guess I'm the first one here.' 

I took a quick look around and my eyes focused on the bunk bed. I jumped on the top bunk and just laid there until I slipped into unconsciousness. I woke up to the sound of something hitting the floor. I didn't really think anything of it. Then I felt something fall on top of me. I quickly sat up and pushed it off.

"Ow! What the heck?!" As the object hit the floor with a loud thump it made a sound. I looked over the side of the bed to see that the object was actually a person. I jumped to the floor and helped him up.

"Oh my god!" I said, "I'm sooo sorry!"

"Why would you do that!?" He ask angrily as he dusted himself off.

"You are the one who jumped on me," I replied calmly.

'shouldn't I be the one getting mad?'

As we stood there I saw something move in the corner of my eye. The guy i was fighting with obivously noticed this too as we both looked to see what or who it was. The we see someone just standing there staring at us. We all sit in silence as we think of something to say.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I said as I reached out to shake his hand, "I'm Seo Jin Young,"


Kyamei:

Ok so here is the first group. Last week I really wanted to post this chapter but the problem was that I didn't have all the characters so I was going to post it and it would've featured Original Character instead of the ones you see here. Then all of a sudden before I got a chance to finish it, I started to get more applications for this group, I was both surprised and excited because I had just given up hope that anyone else would have applied. So I'd like to thank all the people that sent in last minute applications. Geez! Making me stand on edge thinking that my part of the story would have hella lame!!!!!!!!!!! Ahaha hope you enjoy it... I decided to post this group first because tomorrow I will be going out of stater tomorrow so I'm handing the next 2 chapters to the co-authors YAY OK BYE! By the way I just remembered that there was other guys so I thought.. WHY NOT HAVE THE BOYS FROM THE CO-ED GROUP ROOM WITH THE BOYS FROM MY GROUP!?!?! AHAHA  Should create a little bit of tention on this long journy we are about to embark on... you will find out who will be rooming with who in the Group into number 3 and also in the first official chapter I hope.. AHAHA please be patient with some of the other Authers their schedules are tight...