Teaser 3

Idol Academy Battle of the Groups(Apply Closed)

Jung Hwa

"Hyung!" I yelled as I spot Bada in the quad. He Just glares at me and sits at a table.

"I told you not to call me that when people are around," He said when I sat down next to him.

"Waeyo?" I asked

"What if they find out?" He said.

"They wont find out," I laughed, "If someone asks why I call you Hyung sometimes, Ill just tell them its because you have the face of an Ajussi,"

"Ya!!" He said punching my arm, "Im serious,"

"OW! Arasso!" I replied, "You didnt have to hit me,"

"You're so fragile," He laughed, "So how did it go with your uncle?"

"It didnt go to well," Thats when the idea came to me, "Why dont you be my room mate?" I asked him excitedly.

"That's a good idea," He said.

"Yes!" I quickly got out of my seat, "Kaja!"

"Ani, I didnt say that I would do it,"

"Ah, Hyung~" I whinned

"YA,"

"Ajussi~"

"Geumanha..." He said in a low voice, "Unlike you I actually like my roommates," I frowned.

"I guess Im stuck with him," At that moment I saw someone in the corner of my eye. When I turned my head, I couldnt believe who it was. I just sat there and started.

"Is that who I think it is?" Bada asks grabbing my attention. I look at him and notice that he was looking at the same person.

"So I'm not seeing things?" I looked back and to my surprise our eyes met. I stood up from the table and walked away.

"Jung-ah!" Bada called as he began to follow.


Kyamei: so much korean... Hes another teaser while my beloved co-authers are busy... ArieMay's laptop unfortunatly decided to die on her whilst she was finishing up her chapter.. She didnt save... Tsk tsk tsk. Ahh well i hope you like this teaser? Who is this mystery person? Ill be completely honest with you. I also have no idea who he/she is. Well Annyeonghi-gaseyo!