Chapter 31

don't opposite things..attract ?

Short Flashback:

 

L.joe became a kingka during his highschool times. Everyday new girlfriend, the longest relationship he had that time was 6 Hours. That's what he was. He don't care if girls swoon over him, even if he broke a gazillion heart of girls and even if they cried a river because of him. But being a kingka doesn't mean he can escape from bullying, he was often beaten up and always ran away from fights , he is a scaredy chicken.

 

He always have to obey what his parents told him, Even if he don't like it.

 

*end*

 

L.Joe: But when you came ecerything turned upside down. i even fought my parents. :'>

Hyeya: ljoe..

L.Joe: so if you gave up and broke up with me.. it's like torturing me so much before i die.

Hyeya: Listen to me! do you see the difference?! You're rich i'm poor!! our attitudes are different! can't you see?! we're totally opposite!! we can't be together!!

L.Joe: Don't opposite things attract!? 

Hyeya: we don't have anything in common!!!

L.Joe: so what's this feeling? we both feel it,right? we both love each other so that counts ! we share mutual feelings right?! and this?! *throws his money in the air*  this is nothing compared to you! i can sacrifice all of these in exchange for you! w-we..love each other, right? right hyeya?? . .

 

For once in his life.. he cried over a girl whole heartedly..Hyeya saw ljoe cry and ran away coz of feeling guilt in her heart. She left ljoe alone who was crying both his eyes,mind and heart out.

 

L.joe: why can't i just love her without all this struggles? help me please.

 

~*~

Hyeya: when would this stop? can't i just love him freely without all this problems?? i 13elieve in you.. please help us get over this..

~*~

 

L.Joe went back home, all tears still falling down. he entered his room and saw hyeya leaning infront of the window staring at the dark night sky..he silently walked to her and hugged her from the backthen stared at the night sky also, a falling star passed..

* i wish i can spend my whole life with him..*

* i wish i can be with her forever.*

 

They wished at the same time throught their minds..

 

~*~

 

annyeong subbibots ^^

i just want to ask you guys, does anybody knows what font is this two?

teen-top-logo-4x_design.png

252-teen-top-roman-album-200x133.jpg

 

P.S: you can include the font name at the comment. ^^ if you know please tell me? i really want to know.. :33