Chapter 30

don't opposite things..attract ?

Mr.Lee: one month left, byunghun..

L.Joe: so..? i don't care.

Mr.Lee: son~ this is for your own good. can't you understand that?

L.Joe: marry a girl i don't love? is that for my own good? did you even thought how i'd feel about this?!

Mr.Lee: byunghun don't make me explode.

L.Joe: whatever you say~ i wont marry her.

Mr.Lee: you want to marry this dirty poor mouse?! is that what you want?!

L.joe: don't you call her that ever again! * ljoe yelled back*

Mrs. Lee: *crying* byunghun! when did you learn to yell back at your dad?!! i raised you to become a good person!

L.Joe: since when? since i've learn how to make my own decisions, since i've known my rights! mom! you've raised me and i became a good person! that's why i'm fighting for the girl i love right now..

Mr.Lee: see what hyeya have done to you?..

L.joe: yes dad, i can clearly see it. she changed for a better. can you still see the playboy ljoe? how about the crybaby ljoe? and can you still see me getting scared easily like the past? not anymore right? she taught me how to be independent and stand with my own feet.. you should be thanking her, now this.. insulting her..

 

Then realization hit him, he was right. there's no more playboy byunghun. and the crybaby was gone.. Mr and Mrs. Lee and the rest became silent.

 

L.Joe: let's go now hyeya..

* hyeya bowed at the lee's and the jo's then left..

 

~*~

 

Hyeya: ljoe, thanks for defending me.. but..

L.Joe: hyeya..

Hyeya: listen to me first ljoe.. their hate was.. i never expected it to be this much.. and i think its much better if we just..

L.Joe: break up? listen to me first too.. i'll tell you .. my past life .. the time when i was still living without you in my life..

 

~*~

 

Author's note : you must be hating me guys right now for not updating for soooo long ! -_-" but here, an update..