Chapter 17

don't opposite things..attract ?

Hyeya listened to "Don't Wear Perfume" all day long, she set it on repeat mode..

as she clean around the house she was singing along with it.

 

Hyeya: d*mn!! L.Joe was so hot in there!! and all of them were, but screw niel, LJoe .. is freakin D*mn attractive!!!

"Talking about me, huh?" some one said. . hyeya turned around to see the oh-so-happy smirking L.Joe. .

Hyeya: hehehe *hyeya sheepishly laughed..*

L.Joe: haha its fine, as long as it was good things :) thanks for saying how freakin' D*mn hot and attractive i am :)

Hyeya: no problem L.Joe. .

L.Joe: just tell me if you're starting to like me, so we can be together. .  hahaha

Hyeya: you laughed. i thought you were serious. . 

He suddenly changed to a serious one..

L.Joe: uhh~ with what i've said just now, i wasn't really serious but. .

Hyeya; ara~ara :)

L.Joe: we'll be out for a date later :) after that i'll be giving you a one whole day to think clearly about your answer, about us. then i'll be out eith the guys :)

Hyeya: okay~ :) thanks for that :)

(SKIP)

L.Joe: so where should we go..? oh! oh! nevermind ! i know where.. here couples wants :D  okay, kaja~

He dragged hyeya to his car, played "don't wear perfume" on the car cause he knows she super like it..

(after 45 minutes of driving and partying inside the car. . )

they parked the car, hyeya was so tired laughing and all that she fell asleep.. so L.Joe had to wake her up. .

Hyeya: where are we??

she asked L.Joe while rubbing her eyes..  when suddenly everything became dark. .

L.Joe: let me put this on your eyes :D

it was a blindfold . .

L.Joe: c'mon, i'll guide on the way :)

he said as he took hyeya's hands and guided her on the way inside.. . .

it was dead silent except for child's laughs. .

L.Joe: you can take it of now. .

as soon as hyeya took off her blindfold, her eyes widened in the view she was seeing. it was like lotte world, but its no.. maybe a bit smaller than that, and only children were there..playing, all around was full of bright beautiful lights. .  and a song started to play. .

a wonderful,angelic voice started to sing .  L.Joe is now gone, where is he?

one by one, guys appeared infront of hyeya. . but their faces was covered by something. .

"Eonjena neoege useumman julge
Geu eodeon nuguboda
Haengbokhadago mal halsu ittge
Maeil harur shijakhae ne saenggake
Nae ibgae misuga maemdone
Haengbokhae na eotteohke"

as that part was being sang, i noticed a boy didn't shown up. . on the next part there was a guy who appeared, but where's L.Joe??

" I am right here. . " L.Joe's voice said but he was nowhere to be found. .

hyeya looked around but still L.Joe wasn't there. .

"turn to your back.." he said once again. .

and hyeya did turned around..but found no one..

"now, turn around to your front again to see me.." he said and hyeya turned around again only to find 6 guys standing right infront of her. .  and L.Joe was one of them .. he was holding a boquet of flowers, and the guys took off the something that hides their faces, it was teen top. and what surprised her more was, niel was there too. .  L.joe slowly walked to Hyeya and handed her the flowers.. 

L.Joe: this is for you, before you decide.. gonna let you relax a bit..

Hyeya took it from L.Joe. .

Hyeya: thanks, but i want you to know that i'm always relaxed when i'm with you :) oh! and guys~ thank you for the wonderful performance..L.Joe are you the one who rapped before the tall guy did?

he nodded, hyeya take a look at niel, he smiled at her and so as hyeya :) 

they went playing with the kids after that, they went home to eat dinner, they bought food from L.Joe's family resto.

* * *

Author's note:  Teen Top's comeback was DAEBAK!! L.Joe my love is so hot? cute? dunno, but all i think is he's so adorable :3 here's my update, i hope you liked it!! :) please comment and subscribe!! OH OH!! also Teen Top's Dance version MV for "don't wear perfume" is out now! check it out on TOP Media's official YT acc. :) please comment on my other story which is the unofficial one :) thanks guys! enjoy!!