Chapter 15

don't opposite things..attract ?

 

“ oh darn, it was just a dream!! “ hyeya thought

*ring ring*

Hyeya looked for the phone, it was L.Joe’s phone, his mom was calling him, she grabbed it and looked for the owner. .

Hyeya: hey L.Joe ur mom just called :)

She brought the phone to the LJOE  . .

L.Joe:  LJOE OPPA. Remember ?

He said jokingly as he took the phone , he started dialing his mom’s phone several times. .

L.Joe: no answerssss~ tsk. Btw, ready to go out on our first date..? oh, well just eat there :) kekeke, 2nd part on the 2nd date :) *he winked*

 

 

Hyeya:yups~ and why aren’t we ready yet..? keke, I’ll get ready now, mmmk?

L.Joe: sure, LOOK PRETY AS YOU ARE :)

(SKIP)

 

 Hyeya: what’s the first stop..?

*ljoe pointed with his index finger. . *

SH*T it was a BIG ELEGANT restaurant Jwe walked in and a line of people bowed..

??:good morning, young master :) who’s the young lady..?

 

YOUNG MASTER?!!! :O “  hyeya thought

L.Joe : good morning guys, how many times I told you? You guys can call me by name, not young master ! and the young lady.. her name is Hyeya Jand we are here to. .  date :)

* he sheepishly smiled *

 

Hyeya:  its so nice to meet all of you, im hyeya :)

??: its nice to meet you too, miss Jim happy to know that our you..i mean, LJOE is finally dating a girl Jim Sung JunShin btw :)

 

 

Hyeya:thanks :)

L.Joe: let’s go..?

 

Hyeya hold L.Joe’s hands . .

Butler 1: uhh~ mas..i mean L.Joe , we’ve prepared some of your favorite dishes :)

L.Joe:  thank you :)

 

(SKIP). .

The food arrived, there was oh-so-delicious looking food in the table :O

Hyeya:  these choco balls are sure delicious !!

She ate one, she was so delighted, it was so taaasty~

The sight made L.Joe smile, it was just..so cute. .

 

(after several minutes. . )

L.Joe:  hyeya~I can’t stop asking myself about this thing. .  so maybe you know the answer. . would I have a hard time having you..?

Hyeya:mian, but also I . . don’t know the answer :)

L.Joe:oh well . . even if I will have a hard time. .  even how hard. .  if I have to sacrifice one thing or everything I have. .  I am willing to do it for you. .  :)

 

Hyeya:would you leave me for your dream. . ?

L.Joe:of course not !!

Hyeya felt disappointed and hurt from what she heard. .

Hyeya: I see~ just like niel did. , :(

L.Joe:no way~  of course not.  . why would I leave my dream for you. . ? if my dream is to make you mine forever and have kids with you..? if I left you, I won’t marry any other girl nor have children with another girl. .  then, I wont have my own family. .

Hyeya just kept silent. . 

L.Joe:when I saw how thoughtful you are to other people. .  all I want to do is marry you and build our own big happy family Jimmediately, :) I won’t waste any time to build our own one big happy family. .  :) that’s all, that’s how much I love you. .

 

 

Hyeya got so emotional when she heard L.joe said ALL OF THAT. She never felt love from other people until L.Joe came to her life, she’s thankful to meet Ljoe , her eyes started to release all the tears she had held for almost half of her life. .

L.Joe:  why are you crying. . ? did I said anything wrong..? i..i’m sorry. .

Hyeya Shook her head, L.Joe sat beside her and immediately pulled him to a hug. . Ljoe wasn’t surprised with it, why.? Because he knew hyeya needs love. ,  hyeya needs some one to protect and lend a crying shoulder to her  :)

Hyeya: L.Joe oppa~ thank you so much :’)  thank you for coming into my life :)

 

L.Joe hugged her back

L.Joe:I think I should be the one to thank you for coming into my life. .  you don’t know how much you’ve changed me. .  I promise I will be right here next to you when you need to cry, when you want to laugh or just want to have fun. . I will be here, :)

Hyeya:  hyeya is so happy with the promise, so, she. .  promise also to be there for Mr. Ljoe :)

 

 

   * * *

Author's note: Update !! hehe, sorry for waiting so long !! I hope you liked it !! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !!!!