Chapter 13

don't opposite things..attract ?

(Next day, 12NN)

L.Joe: hyeya.. you..do you..

Hyeya: do i ..what.?

L.Joe: do you still have feelings for niel..?

Hyeya: in my state right now, i'm confused.

LJoe: confused with what..?

Hyeya: with my feelings..

L.Joe: why..? O.o

Hyeya: molla.. *O.O* hehehe

LJoe: i see.. :') " i think its time to attck.." ljoe thought

L.Joe: hyeya, can i try..going out with you..?

Hyeya: go out..? sure, c'mon lets go out..

L.Joe: nah~ that's not what i mean..

Hyeya: then what? :)

L.Joe: can i.. date you..?

Hyeya: DATE..? O.O are you saying that.. YOU LIKE ME..?

L.Joe: you pick up really fast.. now you know, I'm shy.. * cute facepalm* aigoo~

Hyeya: now, that's why i get confused with my feelings..

L.Joe: ee~*aegyo* wae? wae?

Hyeya: yah, st0p doing that.. >.< *blush*

L.Joe: ahahaha i know, You still like niel, but you're starting to like me too, neh?

Hyeya: its really confusing, but ya know..? you're so nice. :)

L.Joe: so are you, :) can i take that as a YES..?

Hyeya: uh-huh :) but im kind of worrying about your mom and dad. . .

L.Joe: nahh~ we'll make it through, im sure. :) so when do you wanna go out..? today..?

Hyeya: nah-uh tomorrow, i wanna spend more time with you here. knowing you :)

L.Joe: its fine, :) as long as im with you, its never gonn' be better cuz this is the Best.. :')

Hyeya: really, its been so long since i felt this kind of feeling.. it was 2 years ago..

L.Joe: ahh~ back when we were 15..

Hyeya: i envy your life you know..?

L.Joe: my life..? no way. i don't really like how i live my life..

Hyeya: why now..? you're living really well. you eat three times a day, you have everything you need and you like, and most of all..

              you have your parents with you..

L.Joe: yeah, they're with me, but since i was born i was always left alone in here with my nanny..

             i dont really have spent so much time with them..

Hyeya: at least you still have them..

L.Joe: mind telling me the story behind your words right now..?

Hyeya:  i grew up in an orphanage.. i have my parents with me. but..* my eyes started to get watery..*

L.Joe: but. . ?

Hyeya: but..they gave me away to the orphanage.. at my age of 15, a family adopted me but after 3 months i ran away from them..

            

* my eyes filled with tears already and everything was getting blurry..

                and the past kept coming back to my mind, how they abused me, hurt me.. they made my life miserable..i broke out crying*

L.Joe: hyeya~ :(

 

*the fear of the past kept coming,  i shaked and cried more.. L.Joe hugged me into his arms, calming me down..*

 

L.Joe: its gonna be alright, im with you..

Hyeya: L.Joe they made me suffer, they abused me, they almost killed me.. what if they come back..? please stay with me..please..

L.Joe: of course, i wont let them get you, ever again. you'll always be mine. mine only..

*but because of the fear, i cant stop crying, making ljoe grow worried*

 

L.Joe: hyeya, stop crying, i can't stand seeing you you like that..

*but still tears kept falling down, then i hugged L.Joe tighter..*

 

L.Joe:  *im getting worried now, she's even shaking, eottokhae..? *  L.Joe thought..

 

* he started to lean closer, in split seconds.. our lips touched, i was so shocked that i eventually stop sking and crying.. he closed his eyes..so do i.. *

 

" my 1st kiss, .. i never thought it would be this soon, i never expected it would be him.. "

hyeya thought as she closed her eyes..

 

Author's note :  as i promised, here it is! :) the update.. i gained 1 subscriber last day, now i lost one again.. :( i hope this would get better.. :) please leave a comment/ suggestions cuz its really welcomed or might be needed, thank you guys!! NEW READERS: WELCOME!! :) mind leaving comments? thanks ^^ 

COMMENT.SUBSCRIBE. thank you so much!! :)

and since i am a hardcore B2UTY, ..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEADER YOON!! :) i love you~ ♥

( leader yoon is YOON DUJUN of the idol group B2ST :) )