Teaser 4: In Korea

Spy: I Got You Little Runaway ♦Story Start♦

The young Asian female kneeled on one knee in front of a large chair that was currently occupied by a middle aged man.

"I have contacted all of them..." the female stated, tone icy and cold.

Cocking his head to the side, the older male looked down at the woman. Something was off. He rose up from his seat and approached the stoic female. The man placed his palm on her cheek, causing her to look up at him. her cheek gently with his thumb, he smiled down at the girl.

"Stand, love..."

Obiediently, the female did what the man asked. She gazed into his eyes, her stone-like stature softening under his gaze.

"It'll be okay. Just be confident and keep in touch if something goes wrong."

The female nodded slightly.

"I love you Dahae. You are the child I never had."

Dahae embraced the older male, wrapping her arms securely around his waist. He kissed the top of her head quickly, hugging her back.

"I think it's about time you go join your team in Korea. Your tickets are already bought and paid for. I'll text the details."

Dahae remained silent, wanting this moment to last how ever long she could make it. She didn't want to leave, but it was inevitable. It hade to happen eventually. She whispered back an 'I love you  too' before detaching herself from the male.

"Good luck..."

The day had finally come, it was time to get to work. Her training would finally pay off. This was the mission she had been training for all these years; this is what really mattered. She would take nothing with her but her wallet (stocked with credit cards and cash - in won of course), a backpack with folders full of information, and her cellphone. It didn't take long for the cab she called over to reach the airport. She picked up her tickets and boarded the plane which was about to depart. Upon hearing the overhead speaker in the plane tell the passengers to turn off all electronics, Dahae pulled out her cell. A small flashing blue light at the top screen signified a message had been recieved. Unlocking her phone through a swipe password, the female opened up and read the message.

From: KDW
Be safe.

She absentmindedly traced the letters on the screen, the words making her feel soft inside. The reminder echoed once more inside the cabin of the plane so she shut off the device. She pulled up her hood and placed her sunglasses on while resting against against the plane seat. It would take hours to reach Seoul and sleeping sounded like a good idea, so that's what she would do. The time passed rather quickly and she was awoken by a somewhat deep male voice.

"M-Miss... The plane has arrived. It's time to get off." 

Looking around sleepily, Dahae noticed that she was the only passenger left on the plane. She looked up at the red haired boy, reading his nametag.

"Eun...hyuk...?" she rubbed her temples slightly before staggaring upwards to a standing position.

The boy grinned sheepishly and blushed," You looked so peaceful sleeping like that so I didn't want to wake you but my boss said I have to."

Bowing slightly, the female smiled," Thank you sir."

The lanky male watched as she exited the plane before pulliing out his own phone and making one last call for the night. "On the private flight there were about three-hundred Asians, two-hundred of which looked native, approximately one-hundred caucasians and remaining fifty were of other nationalities. Few looked suspicious. I have a small list with pictures of passengers I deemed noteworthy."

The female grabbed her backpack and exited the plane. Free from the confines of the plane, Dahae decided to walk to her next destination (which, according to her phone was not too far away). The night view of Seoul was amazing to her, never before had she seen the city before and she had always loved lights in darkness. She marveled at the beauty as she walked towards her intended location. Once she reached the small Korean restaurant, she saw a familiar face seated at one of the tables. She bowed slightly at the woman at the front desk before proceeding to the back. Taking a seat across from the male, Dahae mumbled a quiet greeting.

Laughing slightly, the male responded back a greeting as well," It's nice to see you again. Jet lag?"

She just groaned as a waitress came by and a beverage in front of her.

"It's your favorite, hot cocoa with mint." (x)

Dahae flashed a small smile before taking the drink in her hands. He really did know her well, that's probably why they were always put together on missions. She sipped at the drink as the two enjoyed the silence.

"I'll be driving you to where you will be staying. Everyone else is already here, or so I have heard. You were the last to arrive."

The woman nodded at this already known knowledge and let him continue.

"Once we get into the car I will tell you where we will be going; can't divulge too much information out in public yuh know?"

He laughed gently, a sound she considered soothing and familiar. Basking in the calm, she wished this simple way of life was the way she lived, but it wasn't. As she finished up her cocoa, her companion pulled out a small black box from his jacket pocket.

"I got this for you."

Dahae set down the empty cup and reached for the box he placed on the table. She opened it up and immediately looked back up at the man.

"Minjun... you shouldn't have-"

"Ah don't give me that," he chuckled again before continuing," Just take it as a token of our first time in Korea together."

She returned her gaze back down at the jewelry box. Today was messing with her feelings, something she usually felt in control of.

"Hey..." Minjun placed his hands over hers, causing her to look up at him. "Let me..."

He took the velvet covered box from her hands and pulled the ring out. Taking her right hand in his, he spread her fingers and slid the gold, heart shaped piece of jewelry (x) onto her ring finger. He intertwined their fingers after he was done and smiled up at his companion. Dahae smiled back softly, her features relaxing. Minjun leaned in and placed a small kiss the female's lips.

"Let's go baby..." he whispered, resting his forehead on hers for a moment before standing up.

Doing the same, the two left the restaurant hand in hand. As they walked down the sidewalk, their breath leaving visable whisps in the cold night air, the two edged closer together for warmth. Clinging to the elder's arm, Dahae tried to get as close to his warmth as possible.

"Jun..." she whimpered.

The male looked down at his partner," Yeah?"

"I wish we could stay like this... I wish we could be normal..."

The male sighed," Me too Dahae... Me too..."

She took a deep breath, deciding on whether or not to speak her mind. "Have you ever thought of... Running away... Just running away from all this? From the killing... the backstabbing..."

At this point, the two were now in front of their ride. Minjun faced his companion and pulled her into a hug.

"Of course I have... But... You know it's impossible... We can't."

The female sniffled, a mixture of the cold and helplessness," I know..."

They stayed in each others arms for a couple minutes before breaking away.

"Let's get going." 

Minjun opened the passenger side door for Dahae before going around and getting into the driver's seat. Once both in their seats, the male started the engine and they were off to their next destination, wherever that was.

"And now it begins..." Dahae mumbled.

Minjun nodded," Now it begins."


Too lazy to check and edit! Sorry for the long wait... I decided to change my character a little lol. Comments are loved <3 <3 <3 Sorry if it dissapoints any of you TT~TT