Teaser 2: The Hit-fish

Spy: I Got You Little Runaway ♦Story Start♦

Breathe in... And out... Slowly.. Calculate...

Leisurly pace, no wind resistance...

Twenty more feet until target reaches destination.

Approximatly twenty-five seconds.

Must strike at time of five seconds...

Fifteen... Fourteen... Thirteen... Twelve...

Breathe...

Eight... Seven... Six-

*vvvrrrmmmm*

That split second of distraction was enough to cause him to screw up.

.

He switched the safety back on before slamming the gun down on the floor. The brunette pulled the cause of his distraction out of his back pocket and swiped the screen, a 'new message' notification flashing annoyingly.

"This better be important," the man mumbled to himself before opening the message.
 

From: Unknown 

Codeword: Rotten Cherry; Boss needs you. Calling the whole group together. Drop or finish current job. No excuses. Send confermation text to MaliciousYounger when job has been completed or you pull out. 
 

Tch. Well that's great.

He closed the message and opened a file on his phone revealing a chart with a list of times on the left and destinations on the right. He brought his attention to the slots between 10:00pm and 11:00pm.

Leaves work at 10:00pm to return home around 10:45pm.

The man checked his watch to see that it was now a few minutes after ten. He had to reach his target. He wouldn't let whatever Lee Sooman needed done effect his flawless track record. The man scooped up all of his belongings off the floor before jogging off into the same direction the other man had. 

about 40 minutes later

The hitman shoved his gun back into the waistband of his pants and pulled of his leather gloves. He pushed the gloves into his pocket and pulled out his phone and sending the text like he was told earlier. 

To: MaliciousYounger

Job complete. On my way. 

After sending the quick text, the man placed his phone back into his poket just to have it buzz once more. Groaning in frustration, he quickly pulled it out and flicked open the message. 

From: Malicious Younger

Ok Hyung. I'll be waiting.

He tries too hard sometimes.

The hitman shook his head slightly before putting his phone away once more. His day had been pretty good other than the fact that Sooman, once again, interrupted an important job. There was one thing on his mind however, what could be so bad that the whole group had to be put together? It was very rare that more than five of them were working together let alone all twelve of them. He scoffed at the whole situation, why would he of all people need eleven other spies to help him solve a problem? The man was definitely cocky, but he had a right to be. Of all the agents South Korea had ever seen, he had the best record and everyone knew it. But what he didn't know, was that the whole upcoming situation would be much different than anything he had ever encountered before, and he was definitely not prepared for that.