Chapter 5 ( he will not return )

The love next door

tumblr_mdt2d5HF7v1qg8lhso1_250_large.giftumblr_m9uyq1MdOD1rpgg55o1_500.gif

 

 

 

Geun lee saw Baekho standing there looking at the scenario and went to talk to him !

 

Geun lee : What are you doing here alone ?

 

Baekho : Hey  why are you following my ship ?

 

Geun lee :  Ship ? Oh you mean the drawing ?

 

Baekho : No I mean Nam goong min !

 

Geun lee : You know he was always the kindest man to me  , he never asked for anything , he was always by my side just listening to me ...

 

Baekho : And ? what do you mean ?

 

Geun lee : For me it wasn´t enough , for me I wanted to have a big house ... waiters only for me ... But you know when I started to live that life I wasn´t happy at all !

 

Baekho : And because you weren´t happy you think is fair to come back like this ?

 

Geun lee : I can see how much you care for him ... do you love him ? 

 

Baekho : I don´t know for sure ... but I think he´s the person  I´ve been looking for but he hates me ! so I will not look for him anymore !

 

Nam goong min was in his home I didn´t knew about their conversation , he was sitting there waiting for Geun to go eat with him , but she didn´t appear he was about to open the door to look after her , but a letter was on the floor . His heart started to beat really fast " was he about to be dumped by her again ? " he knew that the letter was from her . So he opened it with fear !

 

 

tumblr_mirv2qfbGy1s0nhaio1_400.jpg

To my forever oppa :

 

Opaa Geun lee is a very bad girl to leave her oppa again , you were my first love you tought me how to love and how to be loved by you ... I will always remember how you were shy when you said to me " Geun lee I want to date you ... I must be lacking in a lot of things but I want to learn to be a better man with you " . 

Well oppa you never really had to learn anything , it was me Geun lee that learned to be a better woman because of you , I still hurted you but you know oppa , now it´s time to move on ... I will return to my house and you oppa you have to be happy !

Look around you maybe your happiness is just beside you don´t close your heart again listen to your bad girl Geun lee that still loves oppa ! But that doesn´t deserves to be by your side ! 

End !

 

Nam goong min read the letter  and he wasn´t feeling all right ,  he went outside and went to a bridge  wanting to kill himself . He was left once again by her Geun lee so what could he do ! But Baekho was there because Geun lee told him to keep a eye on him in that special day !

Nam goong min throw himself in the bridge and he was lucky that Baekho was a fast guy and grabbed his hand  not letting him fall !

 

Nam goong min : Hey let go of this hand !

 

Baekho : I´m here I won´t let it go ... so get used to it !

 

Baekho was able to pull him with a lot of effort  but he did it !

 

Baekho : Hey you fool ( beating his chest ) can´t you see I´m here ... I ´m here for you !

 

Nam goong min didn´t gave him an answer he just kept  there not moving and crying ! 

 

Rain : Hey CL shi what do you think about a trip when the drama is over ?

 

CL :  you naughty one ... I won´t forget my kitty cosplay !

 

Rain: I´m really blessed ! I love you 

 

CL : I ´m starting to love you too ! just keep your good work !

 

Rain was happy  because he was really in love with that woman , that was slowly falling for him too !

 

Minho : Sulli does Kim hyun joong called you ?

 

Sulli : Yes he says that he won´t come back ... that were his words ! 

 

They were at the studio since Sulli and Ren were starting to be friends they were to see the Ren acting . But  when Sulli said that Kim hyun joong wasn´t returning Minho turned cold he wanted to hurt him like he did to Minho , and Sulli was the closest to him ... The thing Minho didn´t knew was that Kim hyun joong didn´t told Sulli that he was returning to make a surprise to his sister !  So while Minho was kissing Sulli  Kim hyun joong was happilly getting in the drama scenario since her sister told him they were there ! 

Ren was there too and he didn´t like it too he started to feel jealous towards Sulli ! he wanted to slap Minho face and he did it ! 

 

tumblr_mibee6pjP11rxzjqbo8_400.gif

 

But Minho pushed the cute guy ! 

 

Minho :  Hey what the hell are you doing ?

 

Ren : I care for Sulli why ? can´t I do it ? since you and Baekho only hurted she needs a friend who stands for her !

 

Minho : ( he was really hurt by Kim hyun joong so he was being mean towards the others he was blind by love )  But she lives with me ! 

 

Sulli : Minho shi I don´t like what you´re doing now ... is it because of him ? but Ren did nothing wrong to you he doesn´t has the fault !

 

Minho : Ren shi I apologize to you ...  Sulli is right you don´t have the fault !

 

Ren : Well I guess I´ll forgive you 

 

Sulli went to hug Ren and gave him a kiss on the cheek 

 

Sulli : Thanks Ren shi ... let´s go I´ll help you with your lines !

 

Minho : Well I better go on ! 

 

Kim hyun joong was standing there  realizing how much that boy was being hurt by him  , Kim hyun joong understood in that moment that Minho was lost without him !

 

Kim hyun joong : Hey you bad Minho are you fine ?

 

Minho : ( was crying when he saw Kim hyun joong ) I´m fantastic can´t you see ? 

 

Nam goong min was getting in the build and  Baekho too  and Kim hyun joong was standing there with Minho !

 

Kim hyun joong : ( forgetting about Minho ) Oh so I finally got to see you !

 

Nam goong min :  Oh Kim hyun joong do you need something from me ? CL is with Rain not me !

 

Baekho and Minho : Aish here they go again ! 

 

Baekho : Oh  Minho shi  why are you here ?

 

Minho : Oh Baekho shi do you want to go for a drink ? 

 

Nam goong min : What´s wrong with them ? 

 

Kim hyun joong : I don´t know but we better  go after them !  

 

Minho : So you see I fallen in love with a guy who hates gays ... but he kissed me  

 

Baekho : I understand you ... I fallen in love with a cold heart guy and he simple doesn ´t care 

 

Those two were really drunk and Nam goong min and Kim hyun joong that were in another table were hearing their conversation ! 

 

Minho : So what do you say if we have an affair ?

 

Kim hyun joong : ( to Nam goong min ) an affair ? he´s crazy ?

 

Baekho : Well why not ?

 

Nam goong min : ( to kim hyun joong ) that fool said yes too that´s it ... you take Minho home and me Baekho ! 

 

Well that scene was a really comic one  and  at that moment  they realized  who they wanted to be with !  But it wouldn´t be that easy since the boys were hurt too ! 

 

Sunny : Hey Yoona there´s someone at the door for you ! 

 

 

tumblr_mis918hotG1s3rfw8o2_250.gif

 

 

U know : Yoona is oppa I come back to you ! ( he knew how Yoona was famous now at the dance academy so he wanted her back )

 

Yoona : O....ppa .... u know oppa  are you really here ?

 

Sunny was listening and since she heard Yoona crying when she told her what  he had done to her , Sunny decided to interfere because she was seeing Yoona about to be fooled again.  Sunny  went to fill a  bucket with water and wet U know with him !

 

Yoona : Hey  eonnie what are you doing ? he´s all wet !

 

Sunny : Sir please leave ... she´s not a kid anymore she won´t fall for your tricks anymore ! 

 

Yoona was upset with Sunny because she made U know left but later on she received  a sms from U know  " let´s meet later on the beach call me I will tell you the details " 

 

Sunny : He Yoona let´s eat come here !

 

Yoona : Right now I´m angry at you eonnie ! 

 

( At Baekho house ) 

 

Nam goong min : So you are up ... thank god Baekho shi ! 

 

Baekho : Get out  of my house I´m going to have a date with Minho ! 

 

Nam goong min :  If that ´s what you want okay ( but he was jealous ) 

 

Baekho : ( to himself ) No you fool I wanted for you to stop me !

 

Minho and Baekho went on a date like two good friends and Kim hyun joong and Nam goong min chased after them of course . They would found out later that they were making their happiest times !

 

Nam goong min : Hey Kim hyun joong aren´t they too close ?

 

Kim  hyun joong : I think too but they seem really happy !

 

Baekho : Hey are they still after us ?

 

Minho : Yes they  are hyun !

 

They knew those two were chasing them  and they were enjoying it !

 

Nam goong min : But hey Kim hyun joong didn´t you hated guys who loved other guys  ?

 

Kim hyun joong :  I think Minho is the only exception  and you ... you closed your heart to everyone and you ´re chasing after him ?

 

Nam goong min : I can´t explain it ... but that boy didn´t  gave up on me when I wanted to kill myself when Geun left me again ! and he was there !

 

Kim hyun joong : WHAT YOU DID WHAT ? ( hugging Nam goong min , those two were becoming two close twins ) My poor guy !

 

Minho : Hey Baekho they are hugging each other !

 

Baekho :  That´s it I give up !

 

Hey Baekho look out a bike was coming really fast at Baekho but Minho was able to push him !

 

Minho : Hey are you okay ?

 

Baekho : My arm it hurts !

 

Nam goong min : Oh Baekho is hurt !

 

Nam goong min took Baekho on his lap and the other two followed them they were worried about Baekho !

 

Baekho : Hey Minho lets´go home ... It ´s okay is just a bruise with time will be fine ! 

 

Minho :  Let ´s go where baekho shi ?

 

Baekho : Home !

 

Minho : (  talking really in a low tone ) Hey wouldn´t they misunderstood ?

 

Baekho : Didn´t you see them hugging a while ago ?

 

Minho : You´re right ! I have to agree with you !

 

Rain saw them but he saw  what the other two fools didn´t ,  once Minho arrived home Baekho didn´t stay there he went to his own home !

 

Rain : Hey Ren shi yesterday I saw something really weird !

 

Ren : Oh really ? what did you saw ?

 

Rain :  Well you see I was about to go to CL house now that we live together ...

 

Ren : Go straight to the point !

 

Rain :  Okay I´ll go sorry ... so Minho and Baekho seemed to went to the same house while Nam goong min and Kim hyun joong were there , but when they left Baekho went home !

 

Ren : Aish they look like fools paying around , somehow I envy them !

 

Rain : But why are they playing with each other ?

 

Ren : Because they care that much for each other !

 

 

( In the beach ) 

 

Yoona : Hey oppa why  did you called me here ?

 

 

U know : Because I missed you !

 

 

Yoona :  That´s all after four years ?

 

U know : Oppa missed you a lot ... did you saw my on tv ? 

 

Yoona : Yes I saw you oppa you were truly handsome like you always have  been  ! I mean it wasn´t for  fame that you left me ?  You did it yous hould be grateful  ! so why chase after me ?

 

U know : Because Yoona is what Oppa needs to be complete !

 

Yoona : Is it because I won a award ?  and now people know the Yoona you threw away ?

 

The beautiful Yoona was crying and U Know wasn´t moved at all. U know grew up following his father that never showed any affection  for his son , only when people would appear he would show love for U know !

 

Yoona : I´m going oppa ... And don´t come back again ...  I  want to be able to forget you !

 

U know : I will continue to try !  I won´t loose to anyone !

 

Yoona : You loose to yourself and your pride oppa ! 

 

She went home when Sunny was there cooking for her !

 

Sunny : Hey what´s wrong with you ( while Yoona embraced Sunny waist and closed her eyes ) are you tired ?

 

Yoona : Thank you eonnie , I´m going to sleep ! 

 

 

( The drama was about to be airing and everyone was anxious ) 

 

Rain : Hey Nam goong min I hope I´ll be able to work with you again !

 

Sunny : Me too you´re a very good writter !

 

Ren : Me too I loved to work for you !

 

And was there that Nam goong min gave them a shocking  notice !

 

Nam goong min : I will not work in  dramas anymore !

 

Ren : Why won´t  you you´re the best in what you do !

 

Nam goong min : I lost all my inspiration !

 

Rain : But you can´t we all want to work with you again !

 

Sunny : Ahjussi you´re being mean ... you writte so well why are you doing this !

 

Kim hyun joong : ( who went there to try to avoid that situation ) He´s just tired ignore him from now !  Let´s go you fool ! 

 

Nam goong min : I´m not kidding Kim hyun joong ! 

 

Kim hyun joong : You should be you´re the best writter I´ve seen !

 

( Meanwhile Baekho received a call ) 

 

Baekho : Hello ? who´s this ... won´t you talk !

 

Guy :  Are you Baekho ? 

 

Bekho : Yes I am ? why who are you ?

 

Guy : I´m calling to advise you that the office of Nam goong min is burning down ! 

 

Baekho : WHAT DO YOU MEAN ? 

 

Guy : I mean that all the work your lover  had done for the drama !

 

Baekho : Hey are you serious ?

 

Guy : Go see by yourself ! 

 

The truth is that the guy who was caliing was U know that was mad at them for not choosing him as the main actor so he asked his father help and while he was chasing after Yoona , no one would think that U know would be able to take revenge ! 

 

Baekho : Hey taxi stop there please ! 

 

 

( Rain and CL ) 

 

CL : Hey Rain shi what did you said ? Nam goong min will not writte anymore ?

 

Rain : ( kissing CL neck and holding the breakfast that he had made to CL that was waiting in the bed )  Well I don´t know dear I was surprise too ... I mean we all were surprised !

 

CL : That fool  is throwing away   all his dreams and career !

 

Rain : Hey CL i don´t like it !

 

CL : what hobbul ?

 

Rain : Seeing you so worried over him !

 

CL :  Come here you cute one ... CL will love you so don´t worry !

 

 

( Sulli and Ren ) 

 

Sulli : Oh Ren shi what are you doing here ? 

 

Ren : I come to pick you for us to go to school !

 

Sulli : Oh thank you  you´re a sweetie !

 

Ren :  You´re welcome let´s go Sulli ( grabbing her hand )

 

Sulli : Hey Ren shi perhaps you like me  since you´re grabbing my hand ?

 

Ren :( smiling ) maybe a little !

 

Sulli :  Really ... then I´ll like you a little bit too !

 

Ren : You ´re really cute Sulli shi !

 

Sulli : You too Ren shi ! you´re my best friend !

 

Ren : I didn´t meant it.... well forget it Sulli let´s go 

 

Ren was falling for Sulli little by little but since Sulli was hurted by love she  wasn´t able to see the situation , but Ren didn´t minded it as long as he stayed by her side everything was alright .