Chapter 2 ( the one who left )

The love next door

tumblr_mip8ibKeXW1re793jo2_500.giftumblr_md6mvaZL4v1rkckc6o1_250.gif

 

Sulli went to talk to Minho she had to apologize and in school Sulli always wear a wig for the people not be able to recognize her , she loved to keep a low profile , but since she was beautifull whatever the look she used , she was used to it !

 

Sulli : Minho shi sorry here this is for you ( and she gaved him a fan for when the hot weather eventually comes , and Minho was happy he liked it ) 

 

Minho : Thank you Sulli  , and what do I have to forgive from you ? you don´t have the fault so just don´t worry about it !

 

Kim hyun joong was watching the scene , he went there to talk to Sulli teachers , and while he was leaving he saw those two , and it bothered him.

 

Meanwhile Ren went in a date with Baekho like they used to do and Baekho was able to remember his happy life , when his father was there for him, Ren was there in that time so Baekho felt a need to get closer to Ren not seeing  the trouble he was getting in.

Trouble because Ren never forgot his and Baekho story .  When they were younger they used to be a couple always  wandering around until the day Baekho father died  and Baekho met Sulli and since then he had been just Sulli boyfriend and he never thought of anything else . Baekho never thought of the possibility  of Ren still in love with him .

 

Ren : Hey Baekho get in my back like we used to do , let´s go !

 

Baekho : Ren shi let´s go eat some corn !

 

Sulli : Hey Minho let´s go see Kim hyun joong !

 

Minho : You go Sulli , I´ll go home !

 

Sulli : But come with me there will be some people taking photos of him because he´s trying to be a model too so come with me !

 

Minho went because Sulli didn´t gave him a choice , but also because he wanted to go . When he Minho was searching the place were his teacher was all the staff from the photo company already had left so he was getting more anxious to see how his teacher was in the photos , and Sulli went to Minho with a photo in her hand !

 

 

734161_10151246855577897_1412209487_n_large

 

Sulli : See my brother is handsome isn´t he ?  

 

Minho : can I keep it ?

 

Kim hyun joong : Why would you ? are you a ho... homo ? 

 

Sulli : Hey brother you´re jumping in conclusions 

 

Kim hyun joong : Hey Sulli go see your Baekho don´t in !

 

Minho : Hey you don´t need to be rude to her , she´s just trying to help !

 

Kim hyun joong : So tell me why the hell do you want the picture ?

 

Minho : Because I like it what´s wrong with you ? you can´t allow a man to like your pictures ?

 

Kim hyun joong : No they can´t I don´t like it 

 

Sulli : ( whispering at Minho ears ) He was always like that  ,  he doesn´t like gays and how he says "homos " !

 

Minho . WAIT A MINUTE ( getting really mad ) who saids I´m a homo ? I just liked the pic , but if it bothers you that much I´ll just rip it !

 

Minho ripped the picture and left the swim school with a troubled heart he wanted to keep it because he liked the teacher , why did the teacher said that things to him that hurted him so much !

 

Sulli : Well done brother he´s a good guy don´t you feel a little bit guilty ?

 

Kim hyun joong : Why should I ?

 

KIm hyun Joong has his reasons too to be like that , when he was a kid and Sulli wasn´t  even born he watched his father left home to be with a painter and he didn´t understood the situation so he asked his mother !

 

Kim hyun joong : Hey mommy why is dad going with that Ahjussi ?

 

Mother : Oh my baby ( crying and putting her hands on her belly )

 

Kim hyun joong : Mommy where´s daddy going ?

 

Mother : SHUT UP you look  just like your dad , go with him , he left us for that painter , and know this baby will born in a tainted family !

 

Kim hyun joong : ( he went up in a chair to be able to reach his mother and with his little hands he started to touch the belly sweet and slowly !) See mommy the babie isn´t scared anymore !

 

And his mother seeing him being so sweet , lost to the Little Kim hyun joong and Hugged him , and she said to him!

 

Mother : Hey kiddo mommy loves you sorry that I said that harsh things to you !

 

 

Back to the present that was the reason Kim hyun joong was a cold guy , he didn´t cared for many things , and he hated the " homos " the most , but even with that image he was really soft when it was Sulli who was talking to him but even in that matter her sister couldn´t do nothing . And her brother wouldn´t told her such a sad story she always tought that her father died and Kim hyun joong didn´t had intentions to tell her the truth .

 

CL : Hey Nam goong min aren´t you tired of waiting at Baekho door let´s go to the restaurant !

 

Nam goong min heart was hurting even more when he looked at CL , he was a man that never had love anyone and he didn´t felt anything more than friendship for CL , that was always around him ,  and he felt really guilty well she left Kim hyun joong for him but he never gave CL an answer !

Nam goong min was like that because his firt love left him to be with a rich guy so he decided that he would be even richer than the other guy , but that didn´t brought him his first love again so he lived his life without feeling the need of loving someone and the truth his that he forgot how to did it !

 

tumblr_mepehgZckM1qbgtddo5_r1_250.giftumblr_mepehgZckM1qbgtddo6_r1_250.gif

 

Because everyday he remembering her harsh  words and his tears , and they way she was so determinated to leave him , he closed his heart at that moment.  And he never got to see her again    so he got used to it !

 

Nam goong min : Hey CL give up already oppa is a mean guy so give up on me please !

 

CL didn´t want it that man was the love of her life 

 

CL : Hey you bad for nothing jerk you better stop it ( crying really loud and looking at him ) are you that mean ?

 

Nam goong min : Hey don´t do this you´re just hurting yourself !

 

CL hugged him and Nam goong min  didn´t moved a inch !

 

Ren : Oh Baekho shi isn´t it Nam goong min ?

 

Baekho : Oh it really is !

 

Nam goong min rushed to talk to Baekho that like always didn´t wanted to help him !

 

Sunny : Oh I come too with Rain shi like you asked sir ! 

 

Rain : Oh it´s CL shi nice to meet you I love to see you dancing ! ( smiling really happy )

 

Sunny : What´s so good about her ? hey Rain shi I can dance too !

 

Rain : I´m talking here Sunny , go talk to Ren !

 

CL : Oh thank you Rain shi ( looking where was Nam goong min ) 

 

Ren : Oh Sunny let´s go say our lines hey Baekho do it with us !

 

Baekho used to play with Ren making their own drama !

 

 

tumblr_md6wplgCzL1rkckc6o2_250.gif

 

Ren : ( with a naughty look ) So sir please don´t bother me anymore ( acting with Baekho )

 

Baekho : ( gets really close to Ren face ) Then would you like me to do that ?

 

sunny : Wow totally daebak  ( feeling amused by their acting and how close their faces were ) 

 

Nam goong min was seeing that scene too !

 

Nam goong min : Hey Baekho if you know how to act so well stop being a bad jerk !

 

Baekho : Hey what do you know about me ? to talk like that !

 

Baekho acted like that because he forgotten for a moment  his past he just remembered how he used to play with Ren ! 

And Nam goong min was really mad at him , Baekho could see that but he just left , but Nam goong min grabbed his arm !

 

Sulli : What´s wrong director ?  let him go please !

 

Nam goong min was holding it strongly and at that moment Baekho was scared ! and CL  was watching too , so she just did what she used to do to calm Nam goong min down.

 

She put her hands in his chest and she said 

 

CL : Oppa it´s okay CL is here !

 

And Nam goong min let go of Baekho arms and he hugged CL !

 

Nam goong min : You´re always here !

 

Making everyone unable to take their eyes from them !

 

 ( the next day ) 

 

Minho was  next to the pool he waited that it was no one there and so he went there , with the will of  jump into the water  . He wanted to do that because he only could see hate from the eyes of Kim hyun joong and that was killing him ,  and because he was always alone .

Except of  Sulli and school when he was at home he didn´t had anyone to come back to ! so like an angel he opened his arms and went back until he reached the water the teacher who was wearing his swim shorts just heard a " SPLASH " and he went to see who dared to enter in the water before him !

 

Kim hyun joong : Hey who´s there ? ( looking at the pool ) Oh is that Minho ?

 

He hurried into the water  seeing the boy not moving , Kim hyun joong arms reached Minho waist and he was able to get the boy out of the water . 

And half an hour late Minho was able to wake up !

 

Kim hyun joong : Hey are you crazy going in the water like that when you don´t know how to swim ?

 

Minho :  Hey why did you care ? you shouldn´t save me did I asked you to ?

 

tumblr_mioptqsn981qby5bzo4_250.giftumblr_mioptqsn981qby5bzo2_250.gif

 

Minho was crying really hard when he was leaving the swimming school , and Kim hyun joong saw his trembling back but he didn´t went to him , instead he told him 

 

Kim hyun joong : Hey you better get your here tomorrow or else I´ll kill you !

 

( Baekho house ) 

 

Ren : hey Baekho can I sleep in your bed ?

 

Baekho : Oh sure you can Ren shi !

 

Sulli : But I want it too ... 

 

Ren : You two aren´t still married so you should go home !

 

Sulli : But Baekho and me already made love !

 

Ren : Baekho shi you did it with this ugly girl ?

 

Sulli : Who are you calling ugly ? and of course he did it I´m his girlfriend !

 

Ren : And I´m his best friend ex lover !

 

It was there that Sulli got angry and left ! 

 

Baekho : Hey Sulli wait up please , don´t go like this !

 

Sulli : I´m mad right now so leave me alone !

 

Baekho went  for a walk when he saw Nam goong min drinking , he already had  sixteen bottles in front of him , and he continued drinking . 

Nam goong min was alone and with a troubled expression .  his watch was on the floor and his hands weren´t reaching the bottle anymore !

 

Waiter : Hey sir please stop drinking go home or I´ll call someone !

 

Baekho : It´s okay I know him , let him be I´ll take him home !

 

Baekho took the director , he put his arm over Nam goong min waist , it was a little bit hard since he was taller than Baekho  , so Baekho was feeling tired .

When tey reached Nam goong min house Baekho left him in the sofa but with Nam goong min weight  he fell  over Nam goong min 

  

Nam goong min : ( unwake and talking about his ex ) Hey Am I that good for nothing guy you said ? I´m rich now ...

 

Baekho saw Nam goong min lips who were even more red because he was drunk and he got up very suddenly !

 

CL : What are you doing here ? ( looking at Baekho ) 

 

Baekho : Oh he got drunk and I brought him home , because he was really drunk and excuse me do you live here CL shi ?

 

CL: No I don´t I just come here to feed him , since he doesn´t eat when he´s alone , he´s a lonely  man ! 

 

Nam goong min : ( talking in sleep )  hey ... do you really hate me ( crying ) 

 

CL: Here he goes again ! You should leave .

 

CL already knew all Nam goong min scars , so she knew what to do for him . Baekho went home !

 

Baekho : Ren shi I need you today !

 

Those two went back to the time they were lovers and so Baekho broke up with Sulli !

 

Sulli : And why do we have to break up ?

 

Baekho : Because I ´m in love with Ren again !

 

Sulli : You know you´re being mean and egoist have you thought about me ? 

 

Baekho : Yes I did that´s why I´m talking to you ! 

 

Sulli slapped Baekho face and left going to Minho . When she saw Minho getting out of the water she Hugged him .

 

Sulli : Oppa ( she was crying )  Baekho left me because of Ren !

 

MInho :( hugged her back ) he´s a mean guy !

 

Kim hyun joong  was hearing their conversation !

 

Sulli : So oppa won´t you date me ? you are alwasy beside me and you never hurted me !

 

Minho : But ... isn´t that too soon...

 

Sulli : There´s no late or soon in trying to be happy !

 

Minho : I´ll date you so please stop crying !

 

Kim hyun joong :  Hey Sulli come here !
 

Sulli : What´s wrong brother ?

 

Kim hyun joong : Aren´t you moving to Minho too soon ?

 

Sulli : Hey Baekho didn´t thought twice and Minho is always there for me so what if I want him to be my  boyfriend !

 

( Meanwhile )

 

Baekho : Sir I´ll work with you please guide me well !
 

 

Nam goong min : Oh yes I will thanks Baekho shi !

 

Rain : Finally welcom to the team Baekho !

 

Nam goong min : Here´s your script go with Ren and learn your lines and with Sunny too please !

 

Sunny : I just want to act with Rain shi

 

Rain : I don´t I want to act with everyone !

 

CL:  Oppa here´s your lunch  eat it well !

 

Rain : I want it too !

 

CL: It´s a special only for my Oppa !

 

Nam goong min : Hey CL thanks so much but oppa is not hungry !

 

Baekho : ( without hesitate ) Hey please eat your meals for you to guide us well !

 

Ren seeing Baekho worrying for Nam goong min  put his arm around Baekho arm and kissed him on his lips !

 

Baekho : Hey Ren shi there are people here !

 

Ren : ( totally cute ) that´s because you weren´t looking at me !

 

Baekho : Sorry my  love , I´m a fool aren´t I ?  I love you  ! 

 

But their love was a illusion for Baekho he wanted to be in love with Ren but he wasn´t  , and Baekho went like that because he loved Ren but like a brother but he didn´t wanted to realize that !