Chapter 4 ( Are you there for me ? )

The love next door

tumblr_lypgyiFYl61qeko08o2_250.giftumblr_mipm2g4zqM1ri9ygvo1_500.gif

 

Sunny was feeling really sad that Rain didn´t look at her no matter what she did.

 

Sunny : ( doing aeygoo ) Oppa am I cute ?

 

Rain : Oh yes you´re Sunny !

 

Sunny : So why won´t you like me ?

 

Rain : I like you like a sister !

 

CL :  Oh you two get ready ! to act the next scene please !

 

Rain : Hey CL can I go out with you ?

 

CL:  Rain shi Sunny is always following you ... go with her instead !

 

Rain : But the one I like is CL , I always followed you in my pc or tv and when i was able to see you I as always very shy because you´re the one I like !

 

CL: OKay I´ll give you a chance , so make me happy !

 

CL could see how much Rain loved her and she wanted to be happy with him !  And Rain was a really handsome man !

 

Sulli : Hey Minho do you want to live with me ?

 

Minho was taken by surprise by her words 

 

Minho : live ... with you Sulli ?  but where ?

 

Sulli : In your house I know you live alone oppa !

 

tumblr_mib67jTnG71qflxdwo1_500.gif

 

Minho in that very moment hugged Sulli he was not alone , because Sulli was there , but neither Sulli or Minho felt their heart racing , they felt like two friends who cared too much for each other . But they were used to each other how could they break up , they didn´t wanted to let go of each other !

 

Kim hyun joong : Hey Sulli what are you doing ? ( seeing her putting her clothes in a really big bag )

 

Sulli : I´m going to live with Minho bro !

 

Minho was ready for the swimming class ! He already knew how to swim not very well but he was able to breath under water already , but when Kim hyun joong  was getting in the water .

 

Minho : Hey teacher help me please !

 

Kim hyun joong : Come here Minho and all of you too  . I have something to say as you know I ´m starting to work as a model also and I have to go on a trip to Brazil so meanwhile you´ll have another teacher !

 

Minho heard him and went home ! Sulli was there waiting for him !

 

tumblr_miqlwiVDOG1rdmmaho2_400.giftumblr_miqlwiVDOG1rdmmaho1_400.gif

 

Minho : I´m kinda of late , huh ?

 

Sulli : Welcome , no you aren´t  you´re about to cry right come here eonnie will hug you !

 

Minho : It´s it okay with you ?  ( They already understood each other without even talking ) ?

 

Sulli : Yes I still love Minho as my brother , that´s what you were always to me !

 

Minho went out again , he went to get drunk too , and the person who found him was Ren who went to buy some Pies to the drama people , but the bar was close to the shop !

 

Ren : Hey Sulli shi open the door , Minho is drunk !

 

Sulli : Oh come in  put in on the bed ( looking at the pies ) are those pies yours ?

 

Ren : Oh you want one you can eat it , I´ll eat it with you !

 

Sulli : Hey Ren am I ugly ?

 

Ren : Are you kidding you´re really beautiful !

 

Sulli : Then what´s wrong with the people I  was in love with ?

 

Ren : Maybe your  soulmate haven´t appeared yet ! 

 

Sulli : You better go it´s getting dark 

 

Ren : Can I sleep in the sofa I don´t want to see Baekho today ( he didn´t wanted to see him because He found out who was in Baekho heart ) 

 

While Ren was sleeping Sulli could see how beautiful he was , and so she went to sleep !

 

Rain and CL had their date , but the beautiful Sunny  chased after them !

 

CL : hey Rain I want to go to the beach !

 

Sunny : ( in a low tone )  aish what´s wrong with her bossing  Rain shi around ! 

 

Yoona : Hey are you feeling alright talking alone ?

 

Sunny : who are you ? and why are you talking to me !

 

Yoona : Well I´m Rain younger sister , and I told me to come get you since he wants to date CL without  you following them !

 

Sunny : Oh you´re the puppy of Rain ! 

 

tumblr_miqxdd92yC1s67qgho2_250.gif

 

Yoona : I´M NOT A PUPPY I´M JUST HELPING MY BROTHER !

 

Rain didn´t knew he had a sister , their mother had a affair and the cute Yoona was born , but they were always close to each other , they alwasy took care of each other very well !

Yoona had two boyfriends but they  never had been faithful to her , so she had lost her faith in love !

 

tumblr_miqxdd92yC1s67qgho1_250.giftumblr_miqpluXcXn1rsvbono1_400.giftumblr_mib1hioAr21s63vago1_250.gif

 

 

The image of them were always In Yoona head !

 

Sunny : Hey where the hell did they went ?

 

Yoona : To the restaurant ( she was a cold girl ) 

 

Rain : Yoona shi  I asked you to be a friend to Sunny not to bring her here !

 

Yoona : She ´s a pain in the , and stop making that face like you are about to cry ! you should tell her to leave you alone not me !

 

Rain : Sorry sis you´re right,  hey Sunny I love CL , I already told  you that you´re like a sister to me !

 

Sunny : I don´t want it , I want oppa to be my boyfriend !

 

And she left angry with Rain...

 

CL: Hey go after her Rain shi !
 

 

Rain : If I do that she´ll always will think that I will be her boyfriend one day !

 

CL: I´m proud of you give me a kiss ( and they kissed each other )  

 

Sunny : I HATE RAIN SHI 

 

Yoona : hey keep it down , everyone is looking at you !  here a tissue ! ( looking cold and without a expression )

 

Sunny : Why are you helping me ? 

 

Yoona  It´s not that  , is just  that I know what it is to have a broken a heat twice !
 

 

Sunny  : Want to  have a  drink with me ?

 

Yoona : What the hell let´s go !

 

Sunny : So talk me more about you ?

 

Yoona :  I´m 20 years old , my first boyfriend was so handsome , he was my first love his name was John  he had long hair , black long hair and I really loved him but he left me two years later because he said that I wasn´t mature in love . I understood what I meant he wanted me to sleep with him and because I didn´t do it he left me !

 

Sunny : And the other one you said that it was twice ?

 

Yoona : The other one was a very famous one , it was Yunho from dbsk he left me to become a lot of famous you know ! 

 

Sunny : Bastards all of them  ! they should just go to hell !

 

Yoona : Hey stop cursing  when you don´t real feel what you´re saying !

 

Sunny : So where do you live ?

 

Yoona : At Rain house but I have to find a house for me , he and CL are too loud !

 

Sunny : Want to live with me ? I mean we are two girls ,  so I can´t see the problem !

 

Yoona : Well you´re right we are not friends of each other but with time who knows !