Chapter 1 ( stars smile too )

The love next door

mar1.giftumblr_mioog0bTDu1ru039go1_400.giftumblr_mioz9rgUvn1rcm5v0o1_250.gif

 

Nam goong min had a very normal and calm life everyday he used to shower , eat breakfast only a bread an a cup of milk he didn´t mind it , He wore his best clothes  and got ready to go to his work . He had a room just for himself that had His name on the door on the first day he smiled a lot with that but nowadays he didn´t even cared , he seated on his chair  and  kept looking around the room that five years ago was full of happiness.

Nam goong min was a successful drama writer , he knew all about dramas , but this new one " the colors of love " was killing him he didn´t knew how to start , he tried it eventually " In a sunny morning ..." but someone knocked at the door and Nam goong min put his pen on his desk !

 

Nam goong min : Yes come in please !

 

CL : Oppa I ´m here to lunch with you here is Kimchi and ramen ... Are you mad ? 

 

Nam goong min : No , it´s okay is just that I can´t seem to start this drama ! can you please ask who´s the cast for this drama ?

 

CL : Oh yes I´ll go !

 

( CL went all happy that she could help  her Oppa to ask something that would be a big help for him )

 

CL: Oppa  the cast is :  Ren shi from nu´est , Sunny , Rain  , and baekho but there ´s a problem with the last one ....

 

Nam goong min : What´s the problem with baekho ? 

 

CL: He says he doesn´t want to act  in a "  trashy drama " that were Baekho words !

 

 Nam goong min started rubbing  his hair  thinking of a way to handle the actor that from the start was being hard to work with !

 

Nam goong min : CL go for now please I have to think !

 

CL : But I want to lunch with you ... let me stay here please !

 

Nam goong min : Hey tell me CL don´t you get tired of waiting for me or my answer  for your confession !

 

CL : ( annoyed ) yes you bad jerk ... ( then lovely again ) but I´m still waiting for you , so I won´t give up !

 

Le´s see now how Kim hyun joong is doing ...

 

Kim hyun joong : Hey Sulli I decided to open my own swimming  school !

 

Sulli : ( she hugs her brother ) I´m happy for you dear brother but how would you be able to afford it ?

 

Kim hyun joong : I´ll ask for CL help since we were best friends before of lovers !

 

Sulli : So do it , but later pay her back because I don´t want you to own anything to the woman who broke your heart !

 

Kim hyun joong called CL that helped him when he asked , because those two had grown up together , they were each other first love . And Sulli took the chance that her brother was talking with CL and went to see her Baekho , she knocked at his door !

 

Baekho : I´m coming !

 

Sulli : It´s me oppa open it !

 

Baekho  rushed to open the door   forgetting to wear his shirt  so he appeared half on the door !

 

Sulli : Oppa ( covering her eyes and blushing )  go dress something else !

 

Baekho : ( hugging her ) Don´t be like that just come in !

 

Sulli was feeling his abs and she was getting really nervous !

 

Baekho : So why did you come here ?

 

Sulli : I wanted to see my boyfriend ...  have you eaten well ? 

 

Baekho : You´re sweet want to go on a date in the shooping mall I need new clothes for my next  photo session !

 

But before he could even go , the guards from Nam goong min job went to took Baekho  to Nam goong min office !

 

Baekho : What ´s this ( they grabbed Baekho ) hey won´t you let me go ?

 

Sulli : hey let him go ... ( she followed them but because she wasn´t   good at running she lost the sight of them )

 

So Sulli called Kim hyun joong , because she was scared  that the people who took Baekho would hurt him !  

 

Kim hyun joong : Hey come in Sulli , I heard from CL that Baekho was taken to Nam goong min office , because they need to settle something !

 

Sulli : How do you know that ?

 

Kim hyun joong : Because while  you were screaming  I was still with CL for her to give me the money and  the things I needed for my project  ! 

 

Sulli : She was fast to go meet you !

 

Kim hyun joong : I waited for her in the lobby of her  work and she only had to get down ! 

 

Sulli : Oh so that´s it bro , well I want my Baekho back , bring him back !

 

( meanwhile at the office  , Nam goong min was with his chair turned back to Baekho chair !)

 

Baekho : Hey sir I have no intentions of working with you so just let me leave !

 

Nam goong min : ( turned his chair to him and Baekho could see how beautiful he was ) Hey stop being childish  we need you for this work !

 

Baekho :( knowing very well that  the script wasn´t written yet )  Give me the script and I´ll think of  it ... you can´t isn´t that right ? ( giving him a smirk smile ) I´m leaving !

 

CL : such a rude boy , I didn´t liked him !  hey Oppa let´s go for a walk  , like this you won´t be able to write anything !

 

Kim hyun started to look for a place for his school , he went to all the places for rent and Sulli went with him !

 

Sulli : Hey bro this is big enough buy this !

 

Kim hyun joong :  ´kay I think this will do and please spread the news of your brother school all over !

 

Sulli went to talk to her friends !

 

Sulli  : Hey my brother is going to open a swimmming school who wants to go ? 

 

Minho : I don´t mind I was always scared of water it´s one of my biggest fears so I´ll go 

 

friend : Me too , I ´ll go too !

 

Baekho was thinking about the looks of Nam goong min , his clear baby skin , his big hands and his serious face , he layed down on his bed but Sulli was there again she wanted to be with her oppa !

 

Baekho : Lay down here Sulli oppa is tired !

 

Sulli : Hey so what did you decided ?

 

Baekho : That  I won´t help him !

 

Sulli : You´re being mean why won´t you help him ?

 

Baekho : Hey come here kiss your oppa and stop thinking of those things !

 

Nam goong min started to write the new drama , it doesn´t went easy but between lot of coffees and painkillers he was able to writte  his first  script it took him a week but he did it , when he was finished he was sleeping at his office tired from the work he had !

 

CL : Good morning ...  oh he´s sleeping hey Rain shi , Sunny shi and Ren shi wait outside for a little bit !

 

Nam goong min : Oh they are already here let them in ! 

 

CL : Are you sure oppa ?

 

Nam goong min : Yes oppa is okay !

 

Rain  , Sunny and Ren went in !

 

Nam goong min : You can make me questions about what you need ...

 

Rain : I just need to know when to start ! ( smiling )

 

Sunny : I need to know who´s going to be my partner in acting ?

 

Ren : And me I just need to know  when is Baekho coming , he´s my best friend ?

 

Nam goong min : Well as for you Rain shi thanks so much here´s your script , Sunny you´ll act with Rain , Ren and Baekho !

And Ren shi help me with Baekho he ´s not helping he keeps saying he won´t do it !

 

Ren : Well if he says that even I won´t be able to convince him he was always like that !

 

Nam goong min : So when I get your second script I ´ll call you until then talk with the staff and  learn your lines before you start to act  ! 

 

CL : Oppa you got a call from  Baekho !

 

Nam goong min : What do you need Baekho shi ?

 

Baekho : You better start to look for another actor , I won´t do it  !

 

Nam goong min : And why ? won´t you do it !

 

Baekho : Because I don´t like you ... and I don´t want to help you !

 

Nam goong min turned of the phone thinking of what could he do , people were waiting for  Baekho to appear on the drama , lots of the drama viewers were waiting to see Baekho so he couldn´t just simple tell everyone that the actor would change .

 

CL : Oppa what can you do ?

 

Nam goong min : Well I don´t know but I need Baekho for this drama , I´m tired CL , oppa is going home !

 

CL :  ( Looking cute at him ) Can I go with you ?

 

Nam goong min : CL you´re handsome , beautiful , sweet , nice and what a man wishes , but oppa can´t say yes to you , give me more time  I´ll give you an answer later !

 

CL back hugged Nam goong min that was waiting for her to let go , to go home !

 

CL : I´ll wait for you oppa !

 

(  one mounth later )

 

Kim hyun joong : So today it´s our first lesson , get in the water ... ( looking at Minho ) hey get in !

 

Minho : ( Shaking ) I´m afraid teacher ... help me !

 

Kim hyun joong : If you´re so afraid  why did you decided to come !

 

Minho : Well with all the respect you´re here to teach me !

 

Kim hyun joong : I know but you should at least be able to get in !

 

Kim hyun took Minho hands  slowly  getting him into the water , and he saw Minho face getting red 

 

Kim hyun joong : What´s wrong with you ?  it´s not even hot here ? are you that afraid ?

 

Minho was with his face red because he had a crush on Kim hyun joong he always went to Sulli house to study only to see him , and he went to that school with the  same reason in spite of his fear !

 

Minho : Oh no sorry , it´s fine you can go on now teacher !

 

Kim hyun joong : so we´ll start with  breathing exercises since there are people here that are too much afraid of  water ( looking at Minho ) 

 

The students started to follow his teacher and Minho wanted to do it too , but the poor boy didn´t knew how to breath under water so he fainted !

 

Kim hyun joong : hey wake up Minho shi ( he had to do mouth to mouth for Minho to wake up and while Kim hyun joong was cleaning his mouth , Minho was cherishing  that moment )

 

Minho : Thank you teacher for saving me !

 

Kim hyun joong ; Aish you will have to stay longer than the others !

 

Minho couldn´t be more happier  and Kim hyun joong was more worried with cleaning his lips from the mouth to mouth !

 

Kim hyun joong : Oh CL  I ´m working right now come here and we drink a juice or tea !

 

CL: Okay I´ll go stay there !

 

Minho that was going to get dress heard that and of course he would follow them to understand the situation !

 

CL : ( She was laughing making Minho upset ) I like your school it´s cute !

 

Kim hyun joong : Hey CL did  Nam goong min answered your confession already ?

 

CL : I´m still sorry towards you ... no he still didn´t 

 

Kim hyun joong : later ... wait a little longer he will answer you ... he´ll be a fool if he don´t

 

Minho : Hey can  I join you two I want a tea too !

 

CL : Who´s this ?

 

Kim hyun joong : Sulli  friend  and also my student , he´s Minho shi .

 

CL : Well I better go on ! 

 

Kim hyun joong : don´t go yet ...

 

Minho : Hey I want a tea !

 

Kim hyun joong : Stop talking I don´t care if you want a drink or not ... She left nice job !

 

Minho looked at him angry  and left too !

 

Kim hyun joong : And your tea ?

 

Minho : I don´t want it anymore !

 

Kim hyun joong : Maybe ... do you like CL ? she´s not for you !

 

Minho : Aish ... ( angry looking at him ) GO DIE !
 

Kim hyun joong : Why he´s so mad ? 

 

 

tumblr_mioxk5pZSf1rfp9qwo1_500.gif

 

Minho was home with his friend watching a movie but Kim hyun joong words didn´t leave Minho head he looked troubled , because that guy didn´t understood him !  So that hurted Minho ! he kept thinking to himself " is it that hard to realize ?" , " does he hate me that much ?" , " does he even think of me at all ?" 

 

Friend : Hey Minho what did you think of the movie ?

 

Minho : That he´s really a bad guy !

 

Friend : What did you watch it at all ? it´s all about  the Anne frank , how can she be a bad guy ? ... hey are you listening to me ? 

 

Minho : No I´m not sorry I need to sleep , go home please !

 

 

Nam goong min needed Baekho  it wouldn´t do without him , people were waiting to see the handsome Baekho on the big screen  . He went to Baekho house it was something Nam goong min hated to do , have to deal with stars that don´t  want to colaborate . He kept ringing the bell but there was no answer in the other side . Nam goong min started to think " did he fainted ? " , or " maybe he didn´t eat anything ?" but again not everybody used to have such a nutrition life like he had , why would Baekho do something stupid ? , maybe he saw that it was Nam goong min that was ringing the bell and he just didn´t wanted to open the door !

 

Baekho : Aish  ´kay I´ll open it so stop ringing the bell !

 

 

tumblr_miqb9uMaZg1s1vjoko1_500.gif

 

 

When Nam goong min went in he saw Sulli singing in tv , she sure has a nice and talented voice plus she knows how to captivate  people around her , he could see that . The Baekho who never played attention to anyone or anything was there looking at the screen smiling like a child and with his hands shaking because his Sulli was in a contest !

 

Nam goong min : Baekho we need to talk !

 

Seeing Baekho not looking at him he turned of the tv !

 

Baekho : Hey that´s my girlfriend ... ( and he turned it on again ) don´t mess with me I´m asking it while I´m calm !

 

Nam goong min : Hey but why the hell won´t you help me ?

 

Baekho : ( with a nasty look towards Nam goong min ) Because I don´t help people , and you I simple don´t like you !

 

Baekho was getting at Nam goong min nerves so he pulled Baekho into the shower and turned the cold water  , while Baekho stood there with all his clother because Nam goong min blocked all the ways out  !

 

Nam goong min : You´re getting on my nerves ... people are waiting for you to appear just grow up already !

 

Baekho : I don´t give a damn shi... I don´t care so let me go it´s cold here ... give me a towel !

 

Nam goong min left without giving a towel to Baekho that hurried up to see Sulli contest , but it was already late the show was already over !

 

( The next day )

 

Kim hyun joong : So you all will start to do the exercises I  showed you in the first class , so please do go on ... And you Minho come here please !

 

Minho went to the teacher that was calling him !

 

Kim hyun joong : So start to put your head in the water I´ll hold your hands !

 

The teacher thought to himself that like that Minho would loose his fear  towards the water , so he grabbed Minho hands but he didn´t told Minho to get his head out of the water , so when he felt Minho fingers  on his flesh he pulled him right away !

 

Kim hyun joong : Hey again ? why can´t you just breath in water ?

 

Minho : You see teacher , when I was six years old my parents used to go to a lake that I loved the most , they used to play with me and looking at him with a big smile , one day I was there splashing in the water  happy and when I saw that they weren´t coming I thought to myself that I could go alone , so I went in and my parents that were fighting didn´t saw me in the water . When I finally screamed " HELP" there was a guy that went in and saved me and my parents stayed there doing nothing ! I was in coma four mounths and when I woke up everything was different  I went to live with my mother and I never put a feet on the water until now , Well except when I shower , but I can´t take long baths .

 

Kim hyun joong : Well now I understand you , so let´s try again !

 

Sulli : Brother I win  the contest ... ( he was the first person Sulli wanted to give the news )  come here give me a hug !

 

Kim hyun joong : Get of the water while I´ll go to see Sulli , she ´s so happy !

 

Sulli and her brother went to hug each other  and Sulli was happy with her brother Finally  doing what he liked the most . And since the class was over she went home and Minho went with her until half waw , since she was going to see Baekho and Minho was going home !

 

Sulli : Hey Minho  why do you want to learn so much how to swim ? I remember how afraid you always been of water ...

 

Minho : Maybe because it´s time to not be like that anymore Eonnie , so just support me please ! ( smiling at her )

 

Sulli : I find it strange I told you many times to learn how to swim and you want to learn it only now ?

 

Minho : It´s not that strange I just want to find something to do and I gelt like learning how to swim !

 

Sulli : Is it because of my brother ? ... You always looked at him with a shy face !

 

Minho : Eonnie you´re being  a bad person right now ... how could you think such things of me ?

 

Sulli : Hey Minho just say it !

 

As Sulli kept saying that she was walking around Minho and she twist her feet and if Minho didn´t grabbed her she would have fallen in the floor with her head open , so Minho grabbed her waist , but for Baekho and Kim hyun joong that saw the scene the poor boy was mistaken has he wanted to kiss Sulli !

 

Baekho : Hey won´t you let her go ? ( and he punched the beautiful Minho face ) 

 

Sulli : Oppa it´s not that he was helping me ...

 

Kim hyun joong : So it was Sulli that you wanted you punk ( taking the wrong thought again ) LEAVE 

 

Minho wasn´t hurt by the punch but by  Kim hyun joong words for him to leave . And then Sulli was able to talk , it was late but she had to help the poor guy !

 

Sulli : Hey you two are being mean , I was about to fall and he just helped me  , why didn´t you waited for me to talk ? and Baekho why didn´t you called me to say "  dear congratulations ?"

 

Baekho : Sorry it was because Oppa phone  battery was over ( and he kissed Sulli ) 

 

Sulli : You should apologize to him Brother !  and you too Oppa you punched him !

 

Kim hyun joong : Why should I ?

 

Baekho : I´ll send him a sms , give it here your phone !

 

And Baekho did it " Don´t go near Sulli again she´s mine "  .

 

Ren : Hey Baekho I missed you , I read the script is really good , let´s do the drama together ... please 

 

Baekho : Ren shi  sorry but I won´t do it ... and move a little bit from that spot Sulli doesn´t like that other than she sits there !

 

Ren : But I´m not an other ... we slept together in the past ... and now we are best friends ... I even have with me a tape of us want to see it ?

 

Baekho : Hey Ren you´re my best friend but I won´t do the drama ...

 

Ren : And why won´t you do it  ? don´t be like that Baekho shi !

 

Baekho wasn´t a bad guy he was far from that , but the truth is that , his father was a director just like Nam goong min , he always said to Baekho that one day he would writte a drama just for his son , so Baekho loved to hear stories about dramas , but one day his father went to talk with the actors and he never returned home ... Baekho found out later that the car where his father went had a bomb on it , so everyday Baekho  just remembering his father saying to him " hey grow up well and father will writte you a fantastic story " , so how could the heartbroken Baekho love dramas right now .

 

Baekho : Ren shi you want Sushi  ? let´s not talk about it anymore !

 

Ren : Baekho shi I missed you want to go out later ? we can go feed the ducks like we used to do !

 

Baekho : It doesn´t sound bad at all !

 

 

Minho : Sir I won´t attend your classes anymore 

 

Saying this to Kim hyun joong Minho left without even blink his eyes and Kim hyun joong didn´t said a word to him ... why would he since he had plenty  of students to teach !