From Bestfriend Oppa To Lover Oppa IV and FINALE

From Bestfriend Oppa To Lover Oppa

 

After your date with Suho and chat with the rest of exo.
You decided to go home. "Yah _____-ah. Won't you ride with Suho hyung?" Chanyeol asked with his Smile 
(author's note :: ahabdnskaishdjswkwk SMiiiiiLE Yeolie!)
"Nope. I think i can walk home." you smiled back.
"Oh, okay then . see you."
"Annyeong~"
you then waved goodbye.
---
You were walking in the dark alley alone. When masked guys approached you and grabbed you harshly. there were to many of them.
"YAAAH! let go of me!! HEEELP!"
you shouted
But no one showed up. you were scared that they might harm you.
"Don't move or else we will beat you up." one of the guys scold you. Somehow the voice seemed familiar to you, but you couldn't point a finger on it.
You were dragged in an abandoned warehouse. Then somebody showed up and said.
"Nice work guys! mission success." The guy chuckled
"Yah. who are you?!"you asked for you couldn't see who it was because you were blind folded.
"_____-ah."
"wait you know me?"
"Yes . I've known you since The day I saw you."
"huh?" you were confused at the guys statement.
"Yah! Pabo! It's me . Suho Oppa."
"O-oppa?" you felt tears fell. "you're all behind this? how could you oppa. I thought you were nice."
"Yah! Pabo stop making conclusions."
"Then wae? wae did you brought me here?" 
"I-I wanted you if--"
"He wanted to ask you if you could be his girlfriend and be with him forever!" One guy shouted and the others agree.
"Nugusaeyo?" you asked the guy.
"It us noona!" Tao removed your blind fold and you looked around and saw decorations . balloons shaped like hearts.
you slightly hit tao's shoulders
"aaaw!" tao whined
"yah stop acting I didn't even put strength in it."
Tao giggled at his silliness. "Aiiigoo. Sooo cuuute" you complimented him.
"Yah! why are you guys cutting in the act! I was supposed to be the one to tell her that." suho pouted
"You were taking so long hyung. It was getting boring." Bossy kai cooed.
"Yeah" Luhan agreed
"Tch!" Suho ruffled his hair.

You tugged hos shirt. "Oppa. Is that why you did this?" you were lowering your head.
suho scratched the back of his neck "Yeah. sorry to scare you."
"Ani it's fine. But please don't scare me like thaaat~" you fake sobbed.
"Ehe. Neh!" "But answer my question do you want to be my girlfriend and be with me forever?"
"But I'm already yours oppa. remember ? in the restaurant" you knocked on suho's head.
"Yeah I remember. but I didn't ask you officially. So what's you answer?"
"NEEH! I would LOVE to be your girlfriend as long as you protect me."
"arasso. I will protect you no matter what happens . Even if i have to die."
"Woooohoooo!" The boys started to howl like crazy wolves.
"Suho gege. Why did you take noona away fwom meee~" Tao fake sobbed.
"Anii~ Suho gege didn't take me away from you Tao.Why? are afraid no one might call you cutie again?"
Tao nodded . 
"Kyaa~ don't worry. Noona will call you cute everytime. In the morning the afternoon the evening." You assured tao and pat his head and kiss him on the cheek. 
"Yah!!! What about uth?" Sehunniee Complaint "Don't we get a one last kiss from Noona too?" Sehun added "Yeeeah!" Baekhyun agreed and the other's did as well.
You looked at suho , and suho smiled to signal you it was okay. 
you went over to kiss Sehun's cheeks, he touched his face with amusement. and then baekhyun , then Lulu who was smiling sweetly , then stand on your tippy toe to kiss Kris' cheek and chanyeol's, then D.O who's eyes widened in suprise it was like O.O , then chen, then Lay , Xiumin with his cheeks puffed . Then Kai "Eeew!" kai whined "Yah! stop whining We know you like it." Sehun stated. Kai then turned red and you giggled at his cuteness.
After kissing the guys on the cheeks you went over to Suho . Suho looked and you and said "What about oppa?" you smiled and pecked him on the cheeks just like everyone else. "Tch, Are you kidding me" Suho held your shoulders to to you face him an he then raised your chin making you blush. He smiled at your tomato face. Then kissed you on the lips.
it lasted for 5 seconds. Suho let's go of the kiss and looked at you "Now that's what I call a kiss." 
you looked at suho "Oppa~"
"neh?" 
"Saranghaeyo" you muttered 
"Mwo??"
"SA.RANG.HAE.YO" you emphasized every syllable which made suho's face turn into a tomato .Then you stole a kiss on lips. "That was my revenge" you giggled.
You two forgot that the guys were still there "E-EHEEEM" Kris cleared his throat to remind you that they were still there.
"Oh yeah Almost forgot you guys" suho laughed it off with the guys.
-----
the night ended with Laughter and smiles.
--
Your 2 day break was done and back to Hard training days. but this time Suho would pick you up at your house and greeted you "Goodmorning Beautiful" you smiled at his affection. 
and when you arrive at SM ent. we would lock his hands with yours he didn't care if someones sees you and him. And as for Mr. Lee Soo Man, at first he didn't like the Idea of you and suho. but when he realized your love for each other he just gave in and allowed you to love each other.
When Suho and The rest of EXO goes to other countries to hold concerts he texts you and sends you flowers everyday on your doorstep,Which made your everyday complete even though you don't see him.
----
3 years past and you're relationship with suho is still Strong although you sometimes argue because of little things but finds a way to fix it.
---
It was your debut day and suho sent you a text
From: ~My One And Only<3~
"Goodmorning Miss fantastic. It's finally your debut. Congratulations . Saranghae."
you smiled at the message . and texted him back.
"Neh. Gomawo oppa. Nado saranghae. "
the texting lasted about an hour and only stopped when Cordi-Eonni called you to get ready for you debut stage. you then texted suho "Oppa. Text you later. Im gonna get ready for my stage.  :* <3 :)   Pyyoooong~"
"Arasso. Goodluck nae sarang."
---
You then went up on stage , you feeling nervous but went away as you thought of Suho. Then performed your song. After performing your song you shed into tears and thanked the people who inspired you. And got off of the stage.
After the debut performance you decided to call suho.
*Calling "Yeoboseyoooo"
"Annyeong lovely. How was you performance?"
"It was nerve recking oppa. But went away when I thought about you."
"Aaaaw. So sweet. This is why I love you."
You were shocked when you heard a familiar voice behind you and turned around and saw Suho standing behind you with Bouquet of flowers and chocolates. To your suprise you hugged Suho and Tears of joy fell.
"I missed you alot _____-ah"
"I missed you too oppa."
Suho pulled away from the hug and handed you the flowers and chocolates "I saw your performace . You were Jjang!" suho flashed his killer smile

(Author's note :: MYYYY FFEEEELLSSSS. Hana deul Set . Smiiiiile.")

"Jinjja? I thought you were not able to watch. Cause --"
Suho cut you with a peck kn the lips.
"I wouldn't miss your debut stage for the world"
"Oppa~~ Gomawooo"
you buried your face in suho's toned chest. and he hugged you back.
"I love you ____-ah"
"I love you too suho oppa."
-----
THE END.

 

TCCHH! TAO AND SEHUNNIE ARE CUTE IN THIS FANFIIIIC <3

Suho Oppa :D

SEHUNNIIIEE

CUTIE PANDAAA 

Suho Oppa, Tao , and Sehun With the rest of exo :)