From Bestfriend Oppa To Lover Oppa III

From Bestfriend Oppa To Lover Oppa

 

"Yah Hyuuuuuung! Pwomithe me you won't tell manager hyung about my jealous stuff about luhan and Xiumin hyung. Neh?" Sehun Aegyoed at Suho.
"Aiigooo . Arasso arasso just don't use aegyo It's freaking me out." suho chuckled
"Hyuuuunnngiiiie~" suho pouted
"aiiiish this kid" 
The other guys laughed at you and sehunnie's silliness.

"Okay! Breaks done back to practice." Manager hyung killed the joy
"Uuuuurgh!" We groaned manager hyung just chuckled.

-----
____'s POV
"Kyaaaa~ Oppa texted meeee!!!" I began running in circles and rolling like a buffalo in the practice room. 
"Ooppsyy. I hope no one saw me."

NO ONE's POV

After the long day of practices SM ent. finally gave in and let you have a 2 days break.

"YES!" you shouted.

*Careless careless shoot anonymous anonymous heartless mindless no one who care about meeee*
you're phone rang
"Yeoboseyo."
"Oh! annyeong. Suho oppa here. Just checked if you're already out. "
"yeah I'm already out. waeyo oppa?"
"i--I Uuhh. Wanted to ask if.. if you want to eat dinner. uhm with me."
"Yah hyung! who are you talking too? is that ____ noona? I want to talk to her toooooooo!" "Yah i want to talk to noona too you know." you heard Sehun an Tao whine.
"Aiiish! shikoro!" Kai complaint
"Heeey Oppppaaaa. I'm still here" you whined
"Oh you were?" Suho jokingly replied, you invisibly pouted "Oppppaaa!" you whined cutely
Suho chuckled at your cuteness.
"Anyways back to the topic. do you want to ? just you and me?"
"Umm. Okaaaay!" you cutely answered.
"Arasso. I'll pick you up then. Just wait for me for 5 minutes."
"Okay."
Then you hang up.
"
After 5 Minutes
*Vroooom*
you saw suho come out of the Black lamburgini and Opened the door for you . "*Cough* gentleman *cough*"
Suho just giggled
you blushed.
----
At the restaurant
"Waaah! Oppa this place must be expensive."
"Neh it is but not when I'm with you."
"Aiiing~ I wish They were here."
"Nugu??" Suho was puzzled
"Kai Oppa , Sehunnie , Kyeopta Tao , Baekhyun Oppa and --"
You saw Suho at right corner of your eye while you were naming the guys. and you can't help but giggle seeing his cute pout.
"Yah oppa I'm just kidding. Just with you I'm Happy. "
"Jinjja?" suho cheered up.
"Neh! Jinjja!" 
"Saranghae ____-ah"
"Na-- Wait . Saranghae as me being your donsaeng or as my oppa lover?"
"Oppa lover" Suho answered without hesitation and regret. Pure and Sure answer.
"E-eh? are you really that sure oppa, maybe someday you'll rehret that you said that to me." you said faced down trying to cover your tomato face.
"Ani. I've been loving since I got in the company. I realized it, I realized that I really love you." Suho assured.
"Nado saranghae oppa!" You gave him a hug despite of the people looking . And gave him a peck on the cheeks.
Suho smiled .
"So let's eat . Paegopayo oppa."
"Neh!"

You were about to finish when Tao appeared "Hey noona!" then sehun came out of nowhere "Anyeonghaseyooo nooonnnaaaa!" he cutely said and gave you a hug. then the other guys appeared aswell.
"Yah! where did you guys came from?" Suho asked.
"Yeah, you just appeared out of nowhere . It's kinda creeping me out." you agreed but the guys chuckle it off.
"Didn't you notithe noona? we were outthide . Witnething your lovey dovey with Thuho Hyung" Sehun cooed. 
"Eeeeh?!!! You saw all that ?! even the kiss on the cheek. and the hug thing?" Your eyes widened.
"Yeah. Everything" Kris answered while smirking.
you were just lowering your head in embarrassment.
"Aiiigooo. Neomu kyeopta Jagiii!"
"Huh? mwo? jagi? did you just call me that oppa?" you were shocked at suho's agressiveness.
Suho chuckled "Neh. Jagiyaaaa~" Suho said jn a cute way while holding your hand.
"Yah! Stop the fluff! were still here hyung!" Kai protested
Suho just giggled.

--------

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE. KAMSAHAMNIDA :) 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT.

SARANGHAEYO 

P.S.

Photo Credits : Owners