From Bestfriend Oppa To Lover Oppa II

From Bestfriend Oppa To Lover Oppa

 

Preview-
"Yah! I want to be called oppa too!"
"Aniii! I want her to call me oppa."
"Yah! yeorobun shikoro! I'm her only oppa." 
you over-heard exo talking while you smiling like crazy.
-----
After hearing all that. you went back to the practice room to dance. 
you were done practicing hard dance steps, When you received a text from suho.

From: ~Suho Oppa :">~
"Annyeong ____-ah ! are you done practicing? Don't over-work yourself. It's bad for you."

you smiled at the text and replied-
To: ~Suho Oppa :">~
"Don't worry oppa. Gwenchana! Gomawo for caring. Saranghaeyooo~ Pyooong~"

From: ~Suho Oppa :">~
"Aiing~ Nado saranghae dongsaengiiiie. Text you later. were gonna practice again."
To: ~Suho Oppa :">~
"Arasso take care , Neh?~"

From: ~Suho Oppa :">~
"Neh! you too."

-End of Text Convo.-

SUHO's POV 
Guys wait. i need to go for some fresh air. 
"Sure thing hyung" Kai replied
as I was walking down the hallway of SM Ent. 
I heard out Debut song.
"What the-- that's our song."
I was shocked when I saw ____ my heart felt like it was going to break out of my chest. 
Wow ! She's really good. I didn't even realize that. 
"Irheobeorin chae
Oemyeonhaneun geot gata chameul subakke eobseo nuneul gamjimaaaaan~(Cracked)"

I couldn't help but laugh. at her fail. she looks cute when she's embarrassed.
She asked who i was . because she can't ahow her face to me because she's embarrassed. 
when she realized It was me. She immediately Aegyoed. "Ah, That face that cute face I've been longing to see. I missed it.

"YAAH! Suho-ah! Stop the flirting let's go. we Have practice you know!" The Angry bird blurted. "Aiish Wu faaan!" I mentally cursed him.

All of exo introduced themselves one by one because WU YI FAN was too LAZY to introduce them.
after the introduction we all bid farewell . We had to practice you know.
------
"Okay guys! Water for 15 minutes" Manager hyung said.

"Finally it's Water break. I should text ____. but what will I text her. It might her feel awkward. Nah! I don't care. As long as she doesn't notice. That I have feelings for her."
Okay here I go.
To : My Life<3
"Annyeong ____-ah ! are you done practicing? Don't over-work yourself. It's bad for you."

"I think it's a bit cheesy for her" I talked to myself.
*Beep* "Oh she replied!!" 
From: My Life<3
"Don't worry oppa. Gwenchana! Gomawo for caring. Saranghaeyooo~ Pyooong~"

"Ohh Maaaan! She said she loves me! What should I reply?!" outside I was keeping it cool . But deep inside. I'm so damn Happy.

To: My Life<3
"Aiing~ Nado saranghae dongsaengiiiie. Text you later. were gonna practice again."

"Although it's a fifteen minutes break. I need to stop texting her cheesy lines . I might slip!" I mentally scold myself.
*Beep*
"Woah! That was fast."
From: My Life<3
"Arasso take care , Neh?~"

To: My Life<3
"Neh! you too."
-End of Convo-

After the tense Texting I started to dance,jump and smile like crazy!

"Wooooohoooo!" I shouted in the practice room
"Yah! Kim MyunJoon! Neo Michisseo?" Manager hyung asked
"Aniyoo! I'm just happy." I simply replied
"Yeah hyung! he's just happy. Because he got to see and talk with _____ -ah." Kai butted in
and Sehun added "remember her manager hyung? the girl suho hyung was talking that he liked since they were kids. And missed her so much when he got accepted in the company, how he wished to be with her and Wanted to see her so badly and---" but he was cut because suho had covered his mouth. "Yah! OH THEHUNNIE ! You talk to much? want me to tell manger hyung you little jealous thingy with Deer Lulu?" I whispered to Sehun and Smiled at everyone else "my killer smile never failed me yet." I thought to myself.
"Hyyuuuung~ Shiiirrroooyyooo. Mianhaeyo. Promise I won't say another word, neh?" Sehun whined.
"Arasso, good to know that we understand each other."

 

 

________________________

Hey guys :D As you can see I Sometimes put a Short A/N (author's note) in the story xD It's just how I express my Feels xD

Here's Suho Oppa For All of You  Readers

No Silent Readers Please.

Please Subscribe and Comment.