From Bestfriend Oppa To Lover Oppa I

From Bestfriend Oppa To Lover Oppa

 

You were dancing and Singing to Mama . You were about to hit the High note when you cracked your voice BIG TIME! 
"Hahahahaha" a guy laughed
"Omona! shoot that was embarrasaing!" You silently scold yourself.
"Nugusaeyo?" you asked the guy that was laughing, because you could not see who it was.
"Eeeeh?!~ You don't know Who Am I? Now that hurts." the guy jokingly replied.
"Sorry but.. I'm too embarrassed to face you."
"No no no no. Tch tch tch. no need to be embarrassed. It's just me . your Suho oppa" 
"Suhooo oppaaa! It really is you! Long time no see. It's been a while since you got accepted to SM ent. and Debuted as an Idol~" You pouted
"aaww so cute. Well It's been awhile too since I saw your aegyo . Poggoshipsoyo~"
"YAAH! Suho-ah! Stop the flirting let's go. we Have practice you know!" The guy blurted.
"Pssh! Rude!" you pouted
"Aiigooo! don't worry we'll talk next time. oppa will see you. Just text or call me anytime here's my new number xxxx-xxx-xxx."
"Arasso oppa, here's mine xxxx-xxx-xxx" you smiled and suho patted your head.

"Yah! Guys! why so rude. I was talking to my long lost~"
Suho stopped and The rest of Exo approached you.
"We're sorry Miss?--" one guy apologized
"It's _____, Lee ____" you smiled.
"Okay miss Lee _____ . Mianhaeyo. We just need suho for practice. Because what's EXO without him" the guy chuckled.
"I'm Kris and this guys here are.." Kris gave the guys an "Introduce-yourselves-I'm-too-Lazy-to-Introduce-all-of-you" Look. 
"Wazzup! I'm Chanyeol" He introduced himself with his low and y voice.

(author's comment: I can't.. it's too asdfghjklYqwertyuiop LOL)

"Hey I'm Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun."
"annyeonghaseyo, Kai-Imnida." 
"I'm D.O. also known as D.O umma" the guys laughed
"Yah! Don't you forget about me! I'm Thehun" 
"*Cough* Lisp *cough*" Baekhyun teased
"Hyyyuuuuuunng~" Thehunnie Aegyoed. The guys laughed at them.
"H-hi. Nice to meet y-you n-noona. I-i'm Tao. H-huang Z-zitao the Kungfu P-panda"
"Aaaw. So cute!" you blurted 
Tao blushed "Xie Xie. You're the first girl to tell me that."
"don't worry.Noona will say that to you everydaay~ Kyyyaaa so cute"
Tao's face turned into a Tomato.
"EH-HEM! don't you remember There are still 4 of us here that needs to introduce ourselves" The other guy whined.
"Hihi. arasso. Mianhaeyo." You giggled
"Hi I'm Lu Han. also known as Sehun's Mood maker" "Yaah! Gege." Embarrassed sehun whined. 
"Hey I'm Chen also known as kim Jong Dae .The singing God" chn confidentially said
"Annyeeoooonghaseeyoo~ I'm Xiumiiiin~ Known as Kim Min Seok. Baozi and Oldest in the group. Bbuiiiing~"
"Yaaah! stop doing aegyo oldman! " one of the guys exclaimed.
"Yah! How many times do I have to tell you I want to be the maknnnaaaaae" Xiumin Whined
"Ara ara! Aiish" Kai replied
You all laughed at the guys silliness.
"Okay. I guess that's all of us . Hana Deul Set! WE ARE ONE! EXO!"
"Cool!" you giggled
"Ehe. thanks" Suho scratched the back of his neck.
"Were gonna go practice now. arasso?" Suho said
"Okay oppa." "And oppa! I thought that XiuMin oppa was the youngest." you said
"Yah! I'm your only oppa." suho pouted
"Aniyo!" you gave suho a mehrong face.
suho cutely pouted 
"Arasso arasso. You're my only oppa." you replied while doing aegyo.
"Aww yeah! Bye! we have to practice" suho happily joined the guys.

"Yah! I want to be called oppa too!"
"Aniii! I want her to call me oppa."
"Yah! yeorobun shikoro! I'm her only oppa." 
you over-heard exo talking while you smiling like crazy.