Fading memories and a monitors beeb

Room For Pain

Yesung POV

Not one person has left the room all day. I wish I could show Ryeowook this, the love shown filling the room. Leeteuk hasn't left his side since entering the room. He has barely spoken a word, he is just watching Ryeowook while the youngers leg. The action was half comforting his dongsaeng as if to say it was ok to wake up and come back, and half as if to check the younger was still there to make sure Ryeowook wasn't the forth member to leave his side. Heechul has spend time hovering between the two watching over the leader and our Eternal Maknae. I don't think that he likes being here since he hates hospitals. But yet here he is sitting out his hatred because you are that special Wook. You are a precious Gem to us all. Donghae has fallen asleep in Eunhyuk's arms, he is exhursed between Taiwan promotions, his drama and the preporations for our upcoming album he hasn't has a break. He hasn't stopped crying since before we came in your room yet be begged Eunhyuk through his tears not to let him fall asleep, did you hear him? Do you know that he pushed himself to the very end before he had no energy to keep his eyes open? But then you get that feeling right? Eunhyuk's resting his head on Donghae's his eyes tranfixed on you. Before Donghae fell asleep i caught his eyes dropping but now he has an intense stare so that he stays awake and Dinghae can rest. Siwon is hunched over in the corner, I would have sworn he was asleep obviously as he is as exhursed as Donghae but the mutters that I assume are prayers tell me otherwise. He is praying for you Ryeowook. Can you hear that? Can God hear that? Kyuhyun is panicking within himself, I have seen this look before and know it all too well. We all, unfortunally have experience in this terrifying waiting game, but last time it was Kyuhyun. For him this side of the worry is completely new. His eyes show fear Ryeowook. He is scared of this situation and loosing you. Look at Kyu's outcome Ryeowook. You can find the strength he did right? You alway told him that you never knew where that strength he had came from and admired him for it. But you will look for it? The unknown power and strength that Kyuhyun used to get back to us. You are strong Ryeowook, please tell me that you recognise this. Please tell me that you understand how strong that you truely are. We all see it Wook, it's there not in a physical form as such like Siwon's but you have strength in other ways. Shindong pulled Sungmin off somewhere. I don't know where. But I figure that it's best for you both. Sungmin needs to pick himself back you from this and Shindong knows he can help him do that. Shindong knows you need us to have it together for you. Kibum is here you know. He fought the managers. He stormed out of a recording. He called the director without the managers and got permission straight from the top. He fought this whole way to stay with you and refuses to leave. I remember the endless conversations you told me you had with Kibum about standing up for himself. For him to tell the managers he wanted to stay in Super Junior and that he wanted to formally take a break to focus on so acting roles. You would have been proud Ryeowook because all those things you said to him have stuck, he used them all. You always told all of us that Kibum never left the way he did by choice, that it was simply the only way Kibum himself could continue as an actor. It's no longer just your words Wook he proved what you and Heechul and Siwon always believed and told us. Ryeowook, it's time that you woke up now and see for yourself. 

Kyuhyun POV

You are scaring me Ryeowook. You really are, and it takes alot to scare me like this. The way you look now, so still, pale, thin, cold, lifeless it really doesn't suit you. Not someone who is so passionate and maknae-like. This dark, dreery hospital bed is a contract to your mothering, childlike ways. This eerie feeling I get from looking at you right now is the opposite from how I normally feel around you. You aren't meant to be here so why are you? Was it so hard to trust me? Rely on those closest to you, to lean on people who are practically your brothers. Did you really think that letting this get so far was the best soluation? To let yourself continue drowning when you could call for help. 

I wonder of you were like this with me. There are times we think in the same way, not most of the time but there are occations. The sound of the heart monitor is comforting yet annoying. The noise itself goes right through me, after a day I want to throw the daamn thing out the window. I could cover the sound with music like I did when I was in hospital but as annoying as the damn thing is it tell us that you are still here. 

I like that. 

To know that you're there. 

Especially as I look at you and I can't help but doubt. 

But you need to wake you soon ok. 

Not even for me ok but for Yesung. Kim Jongwoon, the eccentric hyung who loves turtles and you shared a room with. I know that you can't tell right now but he is really losing it. He has looked at you once. ONCE. Once in the God knows how long we have been in here. Instead he has studied the room in detail, he could probably map out the rooms interior design for you and give an in depth anaylisis of every person who has entered the room. I hate the position I am in right now Ryeowook. Had this been a video game I would have quit and gone back to my last save but I can't do that. I don't have the power, I am powerless. Powerless to do anything. How do you expect me to just sit here? You look so freaking lifeless Wook and no matter how much I wrack my brain all the knowledge and stratagies are no help here. How can I been so knowledgable and why so useless at the same time?

I wonder if we all look a little like Yesung. He is sat at Ryeowook's bedside, face pale from worry and holding his has as if it's his only lifeline. He looks so scared and lost. Maybe we all do.

 

Ryeowook POV 

My mind is on an endless loop of random events. Everything is muddled and nothing fits in place. Everything is so confusing. It's so hard to piece it all together. It's kind of like a puzzle and not only do I like puzzles but I am good at them. Looking at the the jumbled events I came to the conclution that this was like a puzzle. At the end the picture would become clear and I will be able to understand what they are meant to mean and why I feel all fuzzy and weird. And as Kyuhyun would say this is an exteme level, the pieces are so hard to understand and the hardest to master so only the best can get it. Sometimes I think he says this to boost his ego as his speciality outside of performance is games. As much I never want to admit it he is an amazing gamer. I wish I had him here right now to help me make sence of all these pictures and sounds. More images, sounds and lights appear one after another. 

Endless loop.

Fuzzy images and sound. 

Things I kind of recognise. 

It kind of clicks. 

These must be my memories. And this answer must be true as the scene infront of my becomes slightly clearer. I can see the dance studio, hear a familiar beat that I can't place. Music that must have some importance. Why?

That scene passes to another.

Kyuhyun is here.

He is sat down.

But sat down where?

A table....so his desk maybe?

No, it's the kitchen from Taiwan.

 I push away the thought of wondering if I had been to Taiwan and if so have I come back yet.  I can't be sure of anything I think right now. 

Why does this seem so important?

Next the picture fades to darkness and Teuk's voice echos around where ever I am. 

Only his voice......a phone call! That wouldn't necessarily have a link to a video/picture memory. 

Yes. I remember. 

I talked to Teukie on the phone. He missed Kangin. Silly Teuk. Kangin would never not speak to him without a good reason. 

There is something else I need to remember about a phonecall. 

I feel that it is so important but I can't tell why. 

Why do I feel that ONE phonecall has the relivence to solve a chunck of this puzzle?

Maybe I am thinking about this wrong. 

I have no idea where here is.

Where am I? 

What am I doing here?

Why am I alone with what I think are my memories?

I need to backtrack through my memories. 

They must hold the key to this. 

 

Wait.

Why I can't I call anything back? 

That was important. 

Why?

The images have all stopped moving around me and and I try my best to take in all the images but before I can think anything through, all I feel is pain as the images and sound being to fade. My memories slowly becoming nothing.

What is going on now?

Help.

I am sorry. 

I'm in pain and I'm causing pain. 

I don't know how I know but these feelings are clear as everything is slowly enveloped in darkness and pain.

Out Of POV.

The room was thick with worry as each of the members sat in their own worlds. Each having to find there own ways to process the information. Shindong had returned with Sungmin who eyes looked red and sore yet he looked comforted in comparision to the way that he left. Sungmin had instantly returned to Kyuhyun's side seeing the fear in his eyes. He wanted to comfort Kyuhyun and tell the younger it would all be fine. But he was not God nor was he a fortune teller and as optimistic and Sungmin thought himself to be he also was not a liar. There was no way to sugar coat this situation. The extent of the situation was server and that was all. 

"All in all, from the tests we can see that the emergency surgery was a success and has already begun to heal. But that is as far as the good news goes. Your friend is very weak, his stomache in weak and will need a long period of time to completely heal. The lining of his stomache in thin and needs time to strengthen before he can eat properly again. For the moment we have calmed the respiratory problems he was previously having, however they have calmed and worsed already in his stay and this will need to checked on frequently. Therefore, I don't see the need to express the amount of stress Ryeowook's body has been under for this long period of time. His body and organs are all overworked, he has pushed himself realistically over his humas limits and his body his tired. From this we can't conclude any damaged that may have occured else where and are worried that this could course. More problem expecially with his organs. We don't know when Ryeowook will awake, it will depend on him and his body. It will depend on how much he can fight and how much damage has been done already. There is a strong chance of perminant damage interally if his recooporation doesn't increase in the next 4 days or so. Please be ensured that me and my staff will do the best we can for him. But you need to get your heads around the strong possibility of perminant internal damage. This is not to scare you but to prepare you. I must leave now but don't hesitate to ask anything from me and my staff."

Sungmin simply pulled Kyuhyun into a hug and sat there with him for sometime before whispering, "We have to believe in Wookie now, the same way we believed in you." Where as Shindong had settled himself further in the room moving Donghae to lean against him still asleep on side. And pulling Eunhyuk close and comforting the dancer into a dreamland at least for a small relief from the situation. No one really moved from their situations, all paused or on loop depending on the member. Each little world, dream or focus was broken back the increased beeping from the heart monitor. 

Donghae and Eunhyuk sprung from the slumber blinking at the sight of the others around them, hoping that the sound like woke them was not what they both suspected, before Donghae joined those standing whereas Eunhyuk remained frozen in his seat beside a rather frozen Shindong.

Yesung now had eyes only had eyes for Ryeowook as he panicked at the sound not once releasing Ryeowook's hand. Before telling the younger to fight because he was strong. That he could get better and now was the time to show the world.

Heechul took one look at the heart monitor, then his dongsaeng before turing and taking off down the corridor for help.

Leeteuk didn't hesitate to leap from his chair, pressing the help button many more times than necessary as the tears he had been fighting from when we walked into the room finally fell down his cheeks.

Kibum was stood at the foot of the bed, staring at the heart monitor and his fist clenched at the sheets at the bottom of the bed as he fought the feeling of uselessness, failure and panic that was trying to overtake him.

Kyuhyun yelled at the top of his lungs for Ryeowook to wake up. Sungmin holding him back from the bedside as his arms locked in place around the maknae's waste.

They all stood back as the rush of nurses and doctors appeared in the room doing many things to the machines and equiptment attached to Ryeowook. They continued rely talk back and forth with words the Juniors couldn't understand. Before Ryeowook shocked the whole room by screaming in pain as his eyes flickered. He turned to look towards the doctors repeating it hurts as his voice slowly softened before turning his head to those in his view.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to worry you. This is nothing compared to your pain. I love you"

He whispered barely audiable as his heartrate regulated, him breathing became more shallow and his eyes closed once more.

 

A/N: So I promised an update when I came home from London. And I am aware that was almost 3 weeks ago and i'm sorry that this has ended up so late. Things got in the way and I haven't had the time to complete the chapter till know. I will try and update more. I am in the Next chapter of my Angel story then the plan is back to this ^^ 

Thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoy the update!