He would have done it differently

Room For Pain

Kyuhyun's POV

People keep coming and going everyone is restless. Our managers having been talking to each other only talking to us to check up on what's going on. I suppose I should thank them for giving us our space. Yet I don't have it in me, I don't have it in me to be happy in this situation. Sometime I had my attitude to people I saw him stuggling to pick up the dance and getting breathless and all I thought was that he needed to practise more and work out more then when he moved out I ignored hinm and thought he was just being overly dramatic. But when he started coughing, there was no music I could hear him wheezing inbetween his coughs. I looked at Sungmin who looked like he was about burst into tears. I walked over to him pulling him into a back hug. I couldn't let what was happening in front of me register in my head. So, I consentrated with all of my will on Sungmin making sure that he was ok. Then there is a blur of Ryeowook being taken to hospital and the drive there. Kyuhyun found himself seated next to Yesung and Sungmin. Yesung was squeezing my hand so hard but I knew it was one only thing keeping him from breaking down so I used it to try and ground me. It didn't really help for long. Everything began to sink in. What had happened, things that I i could have noticed. I can't help it. I realise that this is what Ryeowook must have felt. Back when the roles were reversed and it was him sat here but instead of wondering what happened he was wondering would he live. Now I realise how scary this wait actually is. When he finally spoke to me I thought it was so stupid that it took him so long, that he had so much regret. I thought he was a cry baby that he broke down so  much apologising. Yet now I would give anything to do the same to him, to break down but feel him comfort me. Hear his voice or feel that he is there. All this waiting leaves me feeling slightly hollow. I know that my brother Ryeowook is behind that door metres away yet it is so far. I know I can't so in there and shake him awake to go practise a song or cook for me. So I am stuck here with thought and worry for him. God, the things i just brushed off. 

~Flashback 

I could have slept so much longer in my own bed, or played star craft all day. I really just wanted to create a den of bedding and do that but I did that last time we had preporations from this album and looking at the song list in front of me I will be ready to record about three songs. God I don't even remember hearing one of the songs. "My love, my heart, my kiss" what is the first line.... I know Ryeowook will know, he will have listen, played and know these songs inside out my know. Either him or Yesung but Yesung just got a dog right? I'll just go to Wook. I wondered to his room. Shocked that there were two sets of beds in there yet no one was in them. I turned to walk into the kitchen surprised to see Ryeowook stood at the door rubbing is eyes and coughing a little. 

"Hyung~ Can you go over the album tracks with me." I used my Aeygo, he will never refuse that! 

"I don't know Kyu." He glaced back towards the kitchen. " I should go back to sleep for a bit." 

"But Ryeowookie Hyung. I don't know most of the songs. I need your help." I looked at him with big eyes. 

I smiled as he closed his eyes and sighed. "Fine, Kyu lets go quick." I ran out the door and down to the car. The only noises I heared were the click of two doors and footsteps behind me. 

After a rather annoying drive to our practise room, as Ryeowook kept coughing we arrived at the practise room. Ryeowook pulled down, what to me was, a random folder of sheet music placed it on the piano and asked where we spent the next 3 hours rehearsing no stops. Songs seporated by a quick drink and Ryeowook's coughs. I admit after three hours I called it quits we had recording in an hour and I was a little concerned rather than annoyed at Ryeowook's coughs. I asked him as I left to get food but he shrugged me off with a smile telling me he was fine. I know Ryeowook. I know Ryeowook can overwork but he knows his limits and at an important time like this he would say. We parted at the exit I went one way thinking about the delious food I was about to eat where as Ryeowook went the other pulling out his phone and dialling a number. 

~End flashback

He was sat the unable to breath, how stupid was I to brush him off? I should have asked or known it was Ryeowook after all. What makes me feel worse is that had the situation been the other way around Ryeowook would have stopped in a hour marched me home and sent me to bed with some fruit tea and fruit. Now all I can do is sit and what and that thought scares the living daylights out of me. As I realise something could be really wrong with Ryeowook I let the tear drip down my face and watch Zhou Mi comfort Henry knowing that everyone is too deep in worry to notice who is crying or not. 

 

A/N I deleted other people because I need to rush things along a bit i doesn't stick to my plan but actually writing it. So I'm off to continue the next part to try and get that one up fast (please keep in mind that yes this was short but it had another two POV's in it so it was long but seriously I felt so long winded) I think there is one more flashblack/POV depending on how it works now then we will find out more, well you because I know what's wrong with Ryeowookie.....Anyway I'm off to the next chapt...

OH and I found all of your comments really touching thank you everyone. Because it is so short and honestly lenght and contents is crappy I just apologise and hope you all stick with me to the contination ^^;;;;