Wedding

Is being slim everything?

SuHae's heart was beating fast. Too fast she couldnt feel the beat of her heart like she used to. Finally. Tomorrow's the day. The day everyone has been waiting for. This guy she has been with through thick and thin, the guy who had brought her to Paris, her dream country, the guy who understands her in and out, is finally going to spend the rest of his life with this girl named Baek SuHae.

The girl who had suffered due to her big sized body. The body no one would have wanted or even dreamed of. People laughed, teased and even imitated how she walks. Finally she proved everyone wrong. DaeHyun had loved her way before she was slim now. Size doesnt matter. The heart does. The handsomest member in BAP, no one would have expected DaeHyun to have such taste in women. He was sincere in loving this girl he was about to marry. Just 24 more hours to go till he is finally hers. Theres no more turning back. They loved each other to bits and no one can stop them from how they felt for each other. The sincere feeling of love and affection between this two love birds.

SuHae tossed and her bed, nervous of the day ahead. 'What if DaeHyun changes his mind and doesnt love me? What am I going to do then?''What if DaeHyun cheated on me and has a secret mistress?' all these negative thoughts running inside her head. She texted DaeHyun to make sure she was wrong, hopefully.

"DaeHyun I know this is a stupid question but I just need to make sure. Do you regret or may have a tiny bit feeling of regret of wanting to marry me tomorrow? Answer me. Please" SuHae waited for a few minutes for DaeHyun's reply. 'Its just 9 he couldnt be sleeping already right? Whats taking him so long?' SuHae thought aanxiously. *cling* her phone beeped. Its from DaeHyun.

"SuHae-ah. Please. Not now. You know I hate these kind of questions. The answers are too obvious dont you think? Im not answering anymore questions like this ok. Goodnight go to sleep tomorrows our big day remember?"

"Aigoo DaeHyun-ah. Please. Just answer me ok? I need to know. Or do you have any mistresses or anything? ANSWER ME OK." She typed in capital letters to show how important his answer meant to her. Her phone beeped once again.

"NO SUHAE IM NOT REGRETTING GETTING MARRIED TO YOU SOON NOR I WILL. AND NO I DO NOT HAVE ANY MISTRESSES. HAPPY???" SuHae smiled at her phone. She could imagine how frustrated DaeHyun's face must've looked like while texting.

"Ok thank you that wasnt so hard was it? Ok goodnight honey see you tomorrow sleep early I want you to look handsome tomorrow. No panda eyes please. I love you." DaeHyun smiled at his phone and smirked. How much he loved this silly girl. "Ok sweetheart see you too yes I'll make sure to cover up my panda eyes with makeup. That'll do (: hehe ok goodnight love you too" SuHae smiled and tugged herself comfortably with her bed sheets and went to sleep.

"SuHae unnie! Wake up! It's finally d-day! You're late! Everyone is ready and the bride is still lazing around sleeping on her bed. Ya!" Suzy shouted while she tugged SuHae till she find it irritating. It's really easy to make SuHae turn her attention to you. Just make her irritated and nudge her till she stops you. The end. 

"Urgh who is this?! Don't disturb me go away. Hah~" SuHae sighed lightly while she comforted herself more with the cold pillows around her. Suzy got angry she dragged SuHae to the bathroom and locked her. "Bathe right now or you'll never get married to DaeHyun and i'll take him instead you want that!?!" Suzy threatened. And she heard the shower being . 'She's bathing' Suzy smirked to herself. 

It was already 12pm and the atmosphere in SuHae's room was crowded filled with makeup artists, hairdressers, friends and family helping this one special girl who was ready to get married to this one special boy. She was nervous. It was her first time to get professionals beside her taking turns to wear for her makeup. Her hair being curled up into a messy bun with her sapphire blue swarovski diamond veil fitted nicely on her hair. 

"Wow." Everyone in the room chorused together while staring at the bride who was sitting awkwardly with her full makeup on. "Uhh, can all of you please stop staring you're making me really nervous when I'm already nervous. Can we go now?" SuHae finally spoke up and they started nodding agreeing what SuHae said. "Oh yeah lets go! But wait. Lets all take a picture first shall we?" Byul offered. 

-----------

The place was crowded filled with artists, actors and the others who were invited to DaeHyun and SuHae's wedding. People were eating and enjoying the noisy atmosphere followed by the nice music that was being played that was BAP's and some other groups's songs. People took turns to congratulate both bride and groom.

"Pssstttt.." DaeHyun nudged SuHae that was sitting sweetly and smiling to the audience. She turned to look at DaeHyun and looked away. DaeHyun nudged her again. SuHae turned slowly again, turning her attention to DaeHyun to get it over with. It definitely wasn't time for them to get chummy with each other publicly. 

"Ya. You nervous?" DaeHyun whispered. SuHae took a while to answer because TaeYeon from Girls' Generation congratulated her. "Hmm, a little. Yes. It's my first time to overcome this big crowd while you're used to it." SuHae finally answered. "Hahahaha. But you seem to like it I see. No?" DaeHyun joked. SuHae gave him a short glare signaling that this isn't the time to joke. She was honestly, sincerely nervous. But she made sure to keep her cool. 

Finally it was time to exchange their rings when everyone had finally came. The priest said his part and smiled while the audience kept quiet, all their attention to the couple. Byul, Suzy and Mrs Jung could see how nervous SuHae was because she kept on trembling and they giggled amongst themselves. "Aigoo. I forgot to teach her how to not get nervous when saying their vows." Mrs Jung remembered as she giggled. 

"I now officially pronounce you both husband and wife." The priest said. "You may kiss the bride." He finished. And SuHae and DaeHyun took a step closer and caressed their soft lips with each other. It felt good. Finally they are officially husband and wife. Everyone clapped and some even shed a tear looking at the both perfect couple. "They are definitely a match made in heaven." Both Mrs Baek and Mr Baek sniffed. 

The BAP members and SuHae's friends came closer and congratulated both husband and wife. "Wow. You're now Mrs Jung!" One of SuHae's friends cheered. SuHae blushed and DaeHyun tugged SuHae closer to him, his hands around her waist. "Hah~ finally she's mine!!" DaeHyun giggled. SuHae's face turned red and she blushed harder when everyone started to laugh. "Lets take a picture and let this both lovebirds have their own privacy time." YongKuk smirked. 

SuHae was exhausted when she got back and DaeHyun was a little bit sweaty. Both had no energy to even walk. DaeHyun threw himself on their bed and let out a big sigh. "Ahh I'm so sleepy! Shall we sleep, yeobo?" DaeHyun smirked. SuHae was removing her makeup and turned to look at DaeHyun who had called her a little different than usual. "Yeobo?" SuHae raised her eyebrows. 

"Uhh duhh! Hey we're officially husband and wife and its normal to call each other 'yeobo' or I don't know, 'hubby' or something?" DaeHyun shrugged. SuHae looked at DaeHyun a little unsure if he was telling the truth. Well her parents did call each other 'yeobo' but maybe she's new and wasn't used to it? It's a little funny. "Hmm, ok then. Ill call you hubby then. Is that ok with you, hu-hubby?" SuHae stuttered. DaeHyun giggled and nodded. "Come here." He patted the empty space beside him. 

----------

SuHae was awaken by the bright sun that shone brightly pass the window to her soft fair skin. She squinted her eyes to the alarm clock on her dressing table that read 11am. She heard a snore. She looked up and saw DaeHyun sleeping soundly with his hands on her waist and his body in contact with hers. She had always wanted this moment to happen. She let out a giggle and swayed his hair to the side because it was covering his forehead and she wanted to see his face clearly close to hers. 'He looks so good even when he's asleep' SuHae thought. She could feel his warm breathing so close to her hair and decided to stay there longer. 

"Hmm?" DaeHyun awakened by the sound of the alarm clock that kept ringing, his voice all hoarse. He looked down and let out a smirk, happy to find his girl still by his side, comfortably sleeping with her head on his chest. A few seconds later SuHae woke up and she lifted her head up to see if he was still sleeping but he was sweetly gazing at her, smirking soon after. "Oh? You're awake." SuHae mumbled. "Mhmm. Had a good sleep?" DaeHyun asked while he took a strand of her hair that stuck on her face and pushed it to one side, softly.

SuHae nodded and both laid there a little longer, enjoying the bright sun that shone on their bed and hugging each other with their hands on each other's waists, embracing the moment.