Getaway

Is being slim everything?

"SuHae-ah, could you come here for a while? I would like to have a word with you. Privately." Mr Jung requested. SuHae's heart was beating fast she didn't know why. 'What does father want? Hmm, whatever it is, stay calm SuHae. Maybe he just wants to ask a favor nothing much' "Sure father. Coming!" SuHae replied while she follow Mr Jung's footsteps. 

Mrs Jung nudged Byul's arm continuously till Byul find it disturbing. "What is it mom? You could've just called my name." Byul answered, annoyed. "Haish, keep it down a little. So, what do you think daddy's gonna talk about with SuHae privately? He didn't even discuss it with me about it. Hmm I'm quite worried hope daddy's not too rough on her." "Mom, chill. I'm sure daddy just wants to talk to her about DaeHyun. Maybe to take care of him or something. Anyway daddy has been too busy these days that even we don't talk to him that much. Right, so how's business now? Ok? What happened to that bastard who tricked daddy? Is he in jail?" Byul asked curiously. 

"Oh that guy? Minho? Yeah he's in jail now. Well he should be he tricked daddy and he has been caught. The police found him in Vietnam a few days after he tricked daddy. He was deadly too. He tried to kill one of the police officers. Gladly the police officer acted fast enough to dodge his punch." Mrs Jung explained enthusiastically. "Woah really?! Wow" Byul said. 

"SuHae-ah. My beautiful future daughter-in-law. Do you know why I asked you here?" Mr Jung asked. "Umm, I'm afraid not. What is it about, father? Is there anything you need?" SuHae leaned forward, interested to hear what Mr Jung has to say. "Hmm, since you're soon getting married with DaeHyun, I wish you all the best in your married life later on. Take care of DaeHyun ok? DaeHyun is my only son and I hope he is responsible and caring enough, to take care of your family later on. I hope he doesn't embarrass himself infront of you. Hahaha. So, if he acts irresponsibly or not husband-wise, tell me. I'll make sure to correct him. Alright?" Mr Jung gave a friendly smile.

SuHae honestly felt like laughing her heart out. She didn't know Mr Jung could be this cute. "Ehm, sure father. I'll make sure to do that. Hahaha. Thank you very much for your blessings father. I really needed that. So, how have you been? It's been so long since I last talked to you. Is everything going on smoothly with business?" SuHae asked, concerned. "I'm fine. Business has been good. The man who tricked me last time has been caught, thankfully. Thank you for asking SuHae-ah. You can go and continue packing outside. I know you're busy. Thank you" "No problem father. It's my job. Have a good rest" SuHae bowed and went out. 

Byul and Mrs Jung looked at SuHae in a weirdly manner. As if she just went out from an interrogation. "So? What did he say?" Mrs Jung asked promptly. "Oh, nothing much. Just about DaeHyun. To take care of him and so on so fourth. Are the things done by the way?" SuHae asked and her phone rang. It's from DaeHyun. "Oh it's from DaeHyun" "Pick up then!" 

"Oh DaeHyun-ah. What is it?" 

"Nothing much. Hey what are you doing right now can you meet me in the airport, now? It's an emergency" 

"Airport? Now? What for?" 

"No questions. Ill be waiting. Make sure to come. In 15 mins. That'll do right? See you!" 

"Oh but DaeHyun I-" 

He hung up already. 

"Mother, Byul, I need to go to the airport now. DaeHyun says its an emergency. Ill be back" "oh ok sure" Byul and Mrs Jung looked at each other with weird looks written all over their faces.

DaeHyun was shaking profusely. He was nervous, edgy, disturbed, agitated, all feelings mixed in one. Is SuHae coming or not? Or is she coming? He was wavering. I'm sure she'll come. I asked her to. "Yongkuk-ah, do you think this'll work? Really?" DaeHyun asked hesitantly. "Ya Jung DaeHyun! Get yourself together I promise you this will work. Just chill man." "You'd better or I'll kill you" "how dare you-" "oh! She's here!" DaeHyun cut Yongkuk off. 

SuHae was running rapidly, as fast as her legs could carry her, really. She waved at DaeHyun's direction to inform him of her presence. "Wow she really came. Great" Yongkuk mumbled. "Aigoo so why did you ask for me here? What's all this luggage for? Are you going for a vacation?" SuHae asked, panting. "Nope. Both of us are." DaeHyun gave a big wide smile that shows off all his teeth that was arranged nicely. "Huh? You mean, right now, at this moment? Really?" SuHae asked, shocked till her eye sockets almost came bulging out. "Yep. Seriously. Lets go" DaeHyun grabbed SuHae's hand. "But does mother and the others know about this?" SuHae asked still following DaeHyun. "Nope they don't. Don't worry. We'll just inform them once we get there what's the rush? Anyway they know youre with me so don't worry kay?" 

"But DaeHyun-ah, where are we going?" "It's a surprise. Hehe" DaeHyun smirked. They reached Paris at night and all SuHae could say was how beautiful the place was. "Omo! DaeHyun-ah!! This place is gorgeous! Wow! But isn't it expensive?! You shouldn't have done this! You're gonna waste your money!" SuHae tapped DaeHyun's arm lightly. "Ouch! That hurts! Well, anything for you is not counted as wasting money, is it? Hehehe come follow me" SuHae blushed. 'Aigoo this kid really. I love you DaeHyun. Very very much' SuHae thought. 

"But where are we going-" DaeHyun had brought SuHae to a grand place near the Eiffel Tower, a place where they could see the whole scenery of the flashing lights and the beautiful well-structured Eiffel Tower right infront of them. SuHae was wide agape the whole time, she couldn't believe she's in Paris! Finally! DaeHyun watched SuHae and giggled without her knowing. 'Aigoo this SuHae really' "Ya, close your mouth or flies will come running in" SuHae realized and closed straight away. "I know that kay" 

Just when SuHae was about to turn to DaeHyun, he as already on his knees, kneeling down to SuHae with a red-covered box that read 'Cartier' inside it and a moderate-sized diamond ring with a Cartier engraving on it. "Baek SuHae-ah, will you marry me?" SuHae was speechless she couldn't even budge. Her heart was thumping fast, her legs wobbly and her cheeks pinky-red. "I-, I-, OF COURSE JUNG DAEHYUN YESSS I WILL MARRY YOU!!" DaeHyun laughed and put the nicely designed ring on SuHae's beautiful slim fingers. "You shouldn't have done this you know. Look, everyone is looking at us!" SuHae blushed. She wasn't used to this events but DaeHyun was.

They spent the rest of the day enjoying and admiring the beautiful scenery of the Eiffel Tower an the well-grown flowers around the area. "So, since when did you plan this?" SuHae started. "Well, when you guys were busy preparing for the wedding. I had a little meeting with the BAP members and asked for their opinions on how to have a romantic proposal. Hehe. That was romantic enough, right?" DaeHyun looked at SuHae. "Hmm, infact that was too romantic for me I couldn't stand it. I almost fainted you know! I wasn't ready for that!" "Hahaha well it was meant to be a surprise so yeah you shouldn't be ready for it. Kekeke. Good thing you didn't faint or ill have to bring you to the hospital and the plan will blunder. Hehe" SuHae punched DaeHyun's arm playfully. 

"But you proposed to me before, remember? Why'd you propose again?" "Hmm, lets just say that the first proposal didn't really go as the way I planned and it was kinda sudden and it wasn't romantic and, there were no rings or a candlelit dinner or any flowers?" "Hmm, you're right. Keke. And lets just say that I was kind enough to not reject your proposal." "Aigoo this kid. Always don't want to lose eh?" DaeHyun joked while he messed SuHae's hair. "Well," SuHae smirked.

"Oh mom. Yeah we're in Paris right now. DaeHyun proposed, again!" 

"Really?! Wow! How lucky of you I've never been there! Is it nice? Are the people nice? Did you cry? Omg!" 

"Mom chill. Ahahaha well, if possible ill bring you and daddy here next time, kay? And, it's really really beautiful like really and the people here are really helpful they're nice people and nope, I did not cry. Why kind of question was that mom? Hahaha" 

"Ahaha well just, you know. Maybe it was a really sentimental moment and you just couldn't keep it all in. Ok then. Have fun ok? Take care and don't wander around without DaeHyun." 

"Maybe I did but, a little bit? Kekeke wow mom you really do know me huh? Yeah I'll have fun thanks mummy. You and daddy take care too kay? Ill call you if there's anything and ill try to buy for you something nice here. Ok?" 

"Ok darling. Bye!"

"bye!" 

"Hah~ what a beautiful day. Jagiya! Look at the skies it's pretty! There are many stars! Look!" DaeHyun tapped the ground and cleaned it simply. "Sit here, beside me" 

"Wow. It really is beautiful here. No wonder they call it the city of love. You can easily fall in love with this place!" SuHae took her seat beside DaeHyun. 

"You know what? I really fell in love with you when I first saw you actually. I was just afraid and embarrassed to confess to you in case the others would laugh at me. I mean, you were kinda cute to be exact. With your bangs and everything. I'm sorry I was a coward earlier. So sorry. You'll forgive me right?" 

SuHae looked at DaeHyun's face and cupped his cheeks softly. She was studying DaeHyun's face, his eyes, nose, teeth, mouth and lips and she gave him a peck. "You deserved that, don't you think?" SuHae asked. DaeHyun blushed. "Hehe. I guess so?" DaeHyun looked at SuHae's eyes now. Studying her soft and beautiful features. "I love you." He said. "Me too. I love you too DaeHyun." She said. An they gave each other an everlasting kiss.  

"Thanks for the getaway. I really needed this. Woah you can read my mind then. That's good." SuHae complimented. "Well, I'm Jung DaeHyun, your husband for goodness sake. What do you expect?" He smirked. "Ok, we shall not get that far shall we, DaeHyun?" SuHae giggled. She loved this guy to bits.