Your Voice

Is being slim everything?

SuHae and DaeHyun went karaoke to forget about their argument. DaeHyun hates to fight without any apparent reason so that was why he offered to go karaoke. And why karaoke? Because DaeHyun wants to hear SuHae's voice when singing. SuHae's voice has always been pleasant to his ears, yes, but he has never heard SuHae sing, even once. 

Apparently SuHae had fallen for DaeHyun's trick and they went to sing. They had so far sang BAP's One Shot, No Mercy, Warrior, Power and many more..., INFINITE's Man In Love, Nothing's Over, Paradise, The Chaser and many more... and so far so fourth. All they sang were mostly sang by boy bands and SuHae hadnt been singing alot since her vocals were not the same compared to DaeHyun's. 

"Jagiya, why dont you sing for me now? I would really love to hear your voice." DaeHyun added. "Oh? Me, sing? Nah, I'll just hear you sing. I really love your voice! I dont sing that good. Haha" SuHae gave an awkward laugh. "Aish. Dont be like that. I know you have a nice voice kay. I love to hear your voice, just hearing it makes my day. So please sing for me?" DaeHyun showed his puppy eyes. 

SuHae was really embarrased that DaeHyun had asked her to sing so suddenly. 'Ok just why is he asking me to sing now?? . I'm trapped. No matter what if I say no he's still going to make me sing. Aish this DaeHyun..' "Aigoo, DaeHyun-ah please can I not? I'm not even a qualified singer for crying out loud. Just you sing." SuHae defended. 

"Excuse me. Not everyone in this world are qualified but there's nothing wrong to sing just for fun right? Dont worry I'll teach you if needed. So what would you like to sing? Sistar19's Gone not around any longer, Taeyeon&Tiffany's Lost in love or IU's Good day? Hmmm" DaeHyun picking up the controler to choose a song. 

"Huh? Ya DaeHyun-ah. All of them are so hard to sing! Lets just take easy songs ok?" SuHae offered. "Aish. Its ok we'll just take Lost in love kay? You take Taeyeon's part and I'll take Tiffany's part. How?" DaeHyun asked. SuHae just kept quiet. "Ok then I'll take that as a yes! Yay! SuHae is fianlly singing for me! Yippie!" DaeHyun cheered, jumping up and down. 

'Aigoo, DaeHyun neo chincha. Aishh' SuHae thought to herself. And they started singing. It was Taeyeon's part first so SuHae had to start first. SuHae had sang this song in her room before many times because she really loved the meaning and the vocals in this song. Its just a nice and pleasant song for anyone to hear. 

"Urin jigeum jeongmallo heeojin geolkka

Anim yaksokhandaero jamsi meoreojin geolkka
Naneun i jeongdomyeon chungbunhi doen geot gateunde
Wae amureon sosigi eomneun geolkka~" 
 
SuHae sang and it was DaeHyun's part next, but he didnt sing. He was too immersed into SuHae's singing. He was closing his eyes, taking in every meaning of the song. Gosh you didnt know how it felt to hear SuHae sing. Its like angels singing with harmony and love it was just, BEAUTIFUL. DaeHyun didnt know he had a talented girlfriend! Wow this is amazing. It would be awesome if SuHae were to join DaeHyun into TSEnt. Hahahaha. No.
 
"DaeHyun-ah. Its your turn." Suhae interrupted. "Oh? Oh yeah. Sorry" DaeHyun shook his head and sang. Until the end of the song, DaeHyun clapped his hands loudly, very loudly. "Oh? Whats that for?" SuHae clapped together. "That special clap from me, is for you, jagiya" DaeHyun ruffled SuHae's hair. "What? Why?" SuHae asked, confused. 
 
"SUHAE-AH!!! That was so good!! I'm thinking you're better off as a singer than me now. Hmph.  Oh and you said you're no good at singing but you lied! You have good vocals!" DaeHyun cheered, impressed of SuHae's talent. "Huh? No that wasnt good. You were better ok. What are you trying to say?" SuHae asked.
 
"What i'm trying to say is that, you are talented my jagiya. Aish you're so slow. Hehehe" DaeHyun giggled. "Me? Talented? Omg ahahaha joke of the year I tell you!" SuHae laughed her out. "Uhh, DUH! Stop it SuHae. Just accept the fact that you're talented. Its a good thing why did you hide it from me?" DaeHyun asked, excited to hear SuHae's reason.
 
"Uhh, nothing really. I just, like to sing in my room and I guess it paid off huh? I'm not hiding anything from you dont worry jagiya" SuHae smiled. "Ohh. Wow yeah. It really paid off. Oh ok if you say so" DaeHyun rubbed his neck. "Wanna go out and eat now?" DaeHyun asked SuHae who has been holding her stomach since just now. 'She must be hungry' DaeHyun thought to himself.
 
"Sure, lets go" SuHae said and they went off~
 
--------------
 
"Hmm, this noodle is delicious oppa! Come, I'll feed you" SuHae taking a scoop from her bowl and shoved it into DaeHyun's mouth. "Wow. Not bad. Its nice!" DaeHyun smiled while wiping of the remains on his mouth with a piece of tissue.
 
"Uhh, SuHae-ah. Why dont you tell me about your voice talent? Did something happen before?" DaeHyun finally decided to ask. "Huh? What are you talking about?" SuHae questioned with her brows furrowed together.
 
DaeHyun stopped eating and faced SuHae with a serious face. "You're obviously hiding something from me SuHae. Tell me" DaeHyun asked sternly. SuHae faced DaeHyun and had realised that he had been studying her face since just now. "Fine DaeHyun I'll tell you. But dont freak out ok?" SuHae said. "Ok. I'll not freak out" DaeHyun nodded.
 
"Ok. I used to be sick when I was smaller. The doctor said there was something wrong with my throat. I had trouble speaking and the first time I spoke was at the age of 5. Thats quite late for babies. So then, there had been some complications and I was asked to practice talking no matter what happens. Whether I felt hurt on my throat or not, I have to speak. To make my voice louder and to make it permanent. So I did that and apparently this is the outcome" SuHae ended.
 
"Ohh. Wow thats good right? I mean your voice turned out well! You should be happy that happened! Ahaha sorry jk. What i meant to say is that even after that happened, you are able to prove that even when there seem to be no hope for the future, there is, with hardwork. Dont you think so? Hmm?" DaeHyun said while he caressed SuHae's hair.
 
"Yeah. Thank you DaeHyun-ah. I dont think I'm able to survive if it wasnt for you. Thank you for being there when I needed you, thank you for hearing my complaints and thank you for comforting me and make me feel special, jagiya." SuHae confessed while she hugs DaeHyun with all that she have. And honestly, DaeHyun felt at peace that his loved one is here with him, safe and sound. 
 

 

--------

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! >_<